- All Courses
- Best Coreldraw Training in Gurgaon
Best Coreldraw Training in Gurgaon & Best Coreldraw Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 800
Join Best Coreldraw Training in Gurgaon, Coreldraw Course in Gurgaon, Coreldraw Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best Coreldraw training in gurgaon. Students having Coreldraw certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best Coreldraw training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At Coreldraw institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the Coreldraw course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
Coreldraw training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best Coreldraw training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive Coreldraw training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of Coreldraw course and certification. We provide Coreldraw training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate Coreldraw course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the Coreldraw training course duration flexible. Coreldraw course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon Coreldraw is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best Coreldraw training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick Coreldraw coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The Coreldraw syllabus includes for Coreldraw course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Coreldraw topics covered are
Introduction to Coreldraw, Moving Around and Viewing Drawings, Customizing Options, Creation and Manipulation Drawing and Shaping Objects, Customizing Options, Transforming Objects, Outlining & Filling Objects, Arranging Objects, Working with Text, Using Layers
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Coreldraw Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for Coreldraw Training in Gurgaon
Coreldraw Course Contents
- CorelDraw Basic and Interface Getting Started
- Exploring the CorelDraw Screen
- File Management
- Setting Up the Page
Moving Around and Viewing Drawings
- Moving Around the Current Page
- Viewing Modes
- Inserting and Deleting Pages
- Changing Page
- Using Multiple Workspaces
- Customizing the Toolbars
- Using Shortcuts
- Saving Defaults
- Setting File Backups
Creation and Manipulation Drawing and Shaping Objects
- Drawing and Shaping Tools
- Using the Freehand Tool
- Drawing Lines and Polylines
- Drawing Freehand Polygons
- Drawing Perfect Shapes
- Reshaping Lines and Polylines
- Drawing Curves
- Reshaping Curves
- Drawing Rectangles
- Drawing Circles
Selecting & Manipulating Objects
- Selecting and Deselecting Objects
- Moving Objects
- Copying and Deleting Objects
- Deleting Objects
- Sizing Objects
- Mirroring Objects
- Rotating and Skewing Objects
- Using Transform Objects
Outlining & Filling Objects
- Eyedropper and Paint bucket Tool
- The Outline Tool
- Choosing Outline Thickness
- Choosing Outline Colors
- Using Fill Tool
- Uniform Fill, Fountain Fill, Pattern Fill
- Interactive Mesh Fill
- Copying Attributes
- Setting Outline and Fill Defaults
- Arranging Objects
- Grouping and Ungrouping Objects
- Using Guidelines
- Using Snap To
- Aligning Objects
- Group and Child Objects
- Welding Objects
- Using Intersection
- Using Trim
- About Layers
- Editing Layers
- Setting Up a Master Layer
- Moving, Copying, and Layer
- Reordering Layers
- Using the Object Manager
Working with special Effects and Texts Special Effects
- Drawing with The Artistic Media Tool
- Shaping an Object with an Envelope
- Extruding an Object
- Blending two Objects
- Using the Lens Effect
- Adding Perspectives
- Using Power Clips
- Applying Contours
- Applying Drop Shadows
- Using Interactive Transparencies
- Applying Mesh Fills
Working with Text
- The Text Tool
- Creating Artistic Text
- Editing Text
- Formatting Text
- Setting Text Options
- Creating Paragraph Text
- Setting Indents Using the Ruler
- Importing Text
- Using the Spell Checker
Working with Paragraph
- Text Implementing Color
- Creating Custom Color Palettes
- Choosing a Color Using Color
- Applying Colors Using the Color
- Automatically Creating Color Styles
- Importing and Sizing Paragraph Text
- Flowing Text Between Frames
- Formatting Paragraph Frames
- Wrapping Paragraph Text Around
- Applying Drop Caps
- Typing Text into Objects
Special Text Effects
- Fitting Text to a Path
- Converting Text to Curves
- Creating Blended Text Shadows
- Special Text Effects
- Jumpy Text
- Neon Text
- Glowing Text
- Chrome Text
- Bevel Text
- Creating Enveloped Text
Using Symbols and Clipart
- Inserting Text Symbols
- Adding Clipart
- Modifying Clipart
Working with Bitmaps
- What is a Bitmaps
- Importing Bitmap Options
- Adjusting Color
- Hiding Certain Colors in a Bitmap
- Applying Special Bitmap Effects
- Creating Web Images
- Advanced GIF Options
Page layout, printing Exporting and Advanced Features Special Page Layouts
- Creating a Greeting Card
- Print Previewing the Layout
- Creating Labels
- Print Options
- Print Previewing
- Exporting to Graphic Formats
- Copy and Pasting Into Other
Using Styles and Templates
- About Styles and Templates
- Creating a style
- Applying a Style
- Copying Properties
Custom Creation Tools
- Creating Custom Patterns
- Managing and Using Symbols
Using Corel Trace
- Types of Graphic Formats
- About Corel Trace
- Tracing Image
- Importing Traced Files into CorelDraw
- Special Trace Effects
Using Corel R.A.V.E.
- About Corel RAVE
- Playing sample RAVE
- Performing the five steps necessary to
- create RAVE animations
- Working with the Timeline Docker
- Tweening objects to create animation
- Exporting to Macromedia Flash
- Publishing to the web Create web
- Inserting Hyperlinks
- Creating Sprites and adding
- Creating interactive movies
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for Coreldraw Training in Gurgaon
- Our Coreldraw training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the Coreldraw training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in Coreldraw training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students Coreldraw course with placement assistance.
- Coreldraw training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our Coreldraw trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching Coreldraw course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- Coreldraw training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost Coreldraw training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Coreldraw Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Coreldraw Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on Coreldraw technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated Coreldraw training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Coreldraw Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s Coreldraw training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s Coreldraw training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best Coreldraw training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.