- Industrial Training
- Industrial Training in CAD Mechanical
Best CAD Mechanical Industrial Training with Live Projects in Gurgaon & Best CAD Mechanical Industrial Training in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 423
APTRON Gurgaon delivers extensive CAD Mechanical 6 Months 6 Weeks industrial training with live project in Gurgaon. Students are required to submit live-project appearing in their 1st, 2nd, 3rd or last semester or graduating from CS/ BCA/ MCA/ BE/ EE/ ME/ ECE/ B.Tech or any other I.T course. We are listed in top ten CAD Mechanical 6 months 6 weeks industrial training institutes in Gurgaon offering a complete job-oriented coaching to the students. Our lab, I.T infrastructure, and expert trainers are well equipped with details to coach students in various domains. The domains on which our trainers have mastered themselves are Oracle, MySQL, SAP, Java, .Net, PHP, Cloud Computing, Robotics, Cisco courses, Website Development, Ethical Hacking, Mobile App Development, Programming, Software Development, Networking, etc. APTRON Gurgaon provides industrial training on 300+ technology domains seeking an affordable course fee, and offering a flexible schedule for course duration to the students.
Our trainers are industry-working professionals designated as trainers in APTRON Gurgaon. These working professionals are more focused on imparting and sharing their experience with the students. They develop practical modules and decision making realistic situation for the students to skill them on know-how techniques to resolve the real-industry challenges.
Trainers believe that technology can be practiced not learned. We have setup a fully equipped lab, and smart classrooms to provide a decent learning environment to the participants. Also, we keep our lab open 365 days in a year supported with online mentoring. Aspirants enrolled to CAD Mechanical 6 months 6 weeks industrial training and certification in Gurgaon get ample of facilities to explore, learn, and discover new scope in the subject.
Why APTRON Gurgaon suggested for CAD Mechanical 6 months 6 weeks industrial training? :
- The whole building is under CCTV surveillance that ensure security for both the genders.
- Wi-Fi enabled classrooms, bays, floors and lab so that students can access devices and practice from any location in the APTRON Gurgaon building..
- Fully equipped I.I lab loaded with all versions of routers, switches, servers’ versions, server hardware, networking devices, robotics instruments and other tools.
- Our CAD Mechanical 6 months 6 weeks training methods are designed in way that adds experience to the students. Hands-on experience, know-how techniques and decision making capacities are enhanced during the CAD Mechanical 6 months 6 weeks industrial training in Gurgaon.
- Students find a complete development program after training and certification in Gurgaon. To groom the candidates completely, we provide no cost session on personality development, and presentation skills at interview.
CAD Mechanical Industrial Training Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
APTRON's Project based 6 Months Industrial Training in Cad Mechanical Covers the Following Modules
Industrial Training in CAD Mechanical is a modular 6 months course, regularized over 5 days a week, 2 hrs a day, and exclusively includes practical sessions. The course curriculum of Industrial Training in Cad Mechanical comprises:
Module 01: Cad Mechanical Autocad 2D
- Autocad Interface
- Components of a computing cloud
- Basic Drawing Commands(line, construction line,ray,smoothpoly line,circle,rectangle,arc,ellipse,revision cloud,polygon,donut,point)
- Drafting Setting
- Basic Editing Commands(erase,move,copy,trim,extend,mirror,offset,rotate,fillet,chamfer,scaler,stretch,break,join array)
- Cinquiry Tools(layer,distance, ID,area)
- Layer and Object Properties
- Create and Editing Text(single line text, multiline text)
- Working With Dimensions
- Hatching(assosiative hatching,non assosiative hatching)
- Working With Blocks(make block,write block)
- Plot a Drawing
- Dimensioning Concept
- Polyline edit
- Revision Cloud
Module 02: Cad Mechanical Autocad 3D
- Introduction to 3d Modeling
- Types of 3d Model
- Shaded and Hidden Views
- Creating Solid Primitives
- Creating Models From 2D Profiles
- Creating Models Using Sweep
- Creating Models Using Loft
- Creating Composite Solid
- Working With UCS
- Editing 3d Models
- Creative Surface Primitives
Module 03: Cad Mechanical CATIA V5
- Catia user interface
- Creating and editing interface
- Creating sketch based features
- Creating transformation features
- Creating advanced replication tools
- Editing parts in assembly
- Drawing metal view
- Finalizing drawing and printing
Module 04: Cad Mechanical PRO/ENGINEER
- Understanding Pro/ENGINEER Concepts
- Using the Pro/ENGINEER Interface
- Creating Sketcher Geometry
- Using Sketcher tools
- Creating Sketches for features
- Advanced Sketching
- Creating Extrudes , Revoles , and Ribs
- Selecting and Editing
- Creating datum features : Planes and Axis
- Creating Sweeps and Blends
- Advanced Blends
- Creating holes and shells
- Advanced hole creation
- Advanced shells
- Creating Round and chamferes
- Advance round and chameres
- Variable Section Sweeps
- Helical Sweeps
- Swept Blends
- Creating Patterns
- Group , Copy , and Mirror Tools
- Measuring and Inspectng Models
- Relations and Parameters
- Family Tables
- Reusing Features
- Exploding Assemblies
- Surface Features
- Invastigating parent /child Relationships
- Creating Drawing Views
- Converting solid parts , additional features interrotating the sheet metal model
- Unbending sheetmetal geometry
- Real Time Rendering
6 Months Based Projects List in Cad Mechanical Technologies
- Drafting & Modeling Radial Engine
- Drafting & Modeling Shock Absorber
- Drafting & ModelingPulley Supported
- Drafting & Modeling Double Bearing
- Drafting & Modeling Quick Acting Hold Down
- Drafting & Modeling Shaper Tool Head
- Drafting & Modeling Plummer Block
- Drafting & Modeling Pipe Bench Vice
- Drafting & Modeling Cross Head
- Drafting & Modeling Bench Vice
- Drafting & Modeling Press Tool
- Drafting & Modeling Fixture Assembly
- Drafting & Modeling Knuckle Joint
- Drafting & Modeling Cotter Joint
- Drafting & Modeling Universal Joint
- Drafting & Modeling Oldham’s Coupling
- Drafting & Modeling Centrifugal Clutch
- Drafting & Modeling Spring Damper
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil Training in Gurgaon
- Our 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil course with placement assistance.
- 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.