- Industrial Training
- Industrial Training in Matlab
Best Matlab Industrial Training with Live Projects in Gurgaon & Best Matlab Industrial Training in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 423
APTRON Gurgaon delivers extensive Matlab 6 Months 6 Weeks industrial training with live project in Gurgaon. Students are required to submit live-project appearing in their 1st, 2nd, 3rd or last semester or graduating from CS/ BCA/ MCA/ BE/ EE/ ME/ ECE/ B.Tech or any other I.T course. We are listed in top ten Matlab 6 months 6 weeks industrial training institutes in Gurgaon offering a complete job-oriented coaching to the students. Our lab, I.T infrastructure, and expert trainers are well equipped with details to coach students in various domains. The domains on which our trainers have mastered themselves are Oracle, MySQL, SAP, Java, .Net, PHP, Cloud Computing, Robotics, Cisco courses, Website Development, Ethical Hacking, Mobile App Development, Programming, Software Development, Networking, etc. APTRON Gurgaon provides industrial training on 300+ technology domains seeking an affordable course fee, and offering a flexible schedule for course duration to the students.
Our trainers are industry-working professionals designated as trainers in APTRON Gurgaon. These working professionals are more focused on imparting and sharing their experience with the students. They develop practical modules and decision making realistic situation for the students to skill them on know-how techniques to resolve the real-industry challenges.
Trainers believe that technology can be practiced not learned. We have setup a fully equipped lab, and smart classrooms to provide a decent learning environment to the participants. Also, we keep our lab open 365 days in a year supported with online mentoring. Aspirants enrolled to Matlab 6 months 6 weeks industrial training and certification in Gurgaon get ample of facilities to explore, learn, and discover new scope in the subject.
Why APTRON Gurgaon suggested for Matlab 6 months 6 weeks industrial training? :
- The whole building is under CCTV surveillance that ensure security for both the genders.
- Wi-Fi enabled classrooms, bays, floors and lab so that students can access devices and practice from any location in the APTRON Gurgaon building..
- Fully equipped I.I lab loaded with all versions of routers, switches, servers’ versions, server hardware, networking devices, robotics instruments and other tools.
- Our Matlab 6 months 6 weeks training methods are designed in way that adds experience to the students. Hands-on experience, know-how techniques and decision making capacities are enhanced during the Matlab 6 months 6 weeks industrial training in Gurgaon.
- Students find a complete development program after training and certification in Gurgaon. To groom the candidates completely, we provide no cost session on personality development, and presentation skills at interview.
MATLAB Industrial Training Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
APTRON's Project based 6 Months Industrial Training in Matlab Covers the Following Modules
Industrial Training in Matlab is a modular 6 months course, regularized over 5 days a week, 2 hrs a day, and exclusively includes practical sessions. The course curriculum of Industrial Training in Matlab comprises:
Module 01: MATLAB Course Contents
- Introduction to MATLAB
- Historical Background
- Scope of MATLAB
- Importance to Engineers
- MATLAB Windows (Editor, Work space, Command history, Command Window)
- Operations with variables
- Naming and Checking Existence
- Clearing Operations
Module 02: Data and data flow in MATLAB
- Matrix Operations & Operators
- Reshaping Matrices
- Importing Exporting Of Data
- Data types
- File Input-Output
- Communication with external devices
Module 03: Editing and debugging M Files
- Writing script files
- writing functions
- Error Correction
- M-Lint Automatic Code Analyzer
- Saving files
Module 04: Programming
- Flow control
- Conditional Statements
- Error Handling
- Work with multidimensional array
- Cell Array & Characters
- Developing user defined function
- Scripts and other Functions
- Basic Technical Level Computing with MATLAB
Module 05: MATLAB Graphics
- Simple graphics
- Graphic Types
- Plotting functions
- Creating plot &Editing plot (2D and 3D)
- Graphics Handles
- GUI (Graphical User Interface)
Module 06: Simulink
- Model Based Design
- Mathematical Modeling
- Converting Mathematical Model into Simulink Model
- Running Simulink Models
- Importing Exporting Data
- Solver Configuration
- Masking Block/Model
- Basic Technical Level Computing with MATLAB
Module 07: Control System Toolbox
- General instructions
- Create linear models
- Classes of Control System Toolbox
- Discussion on state space representation
- Transfer function
- System gain and dynamics
- Time & Frequency domain analysis
- Classical design, State Space Model
- Transfer function representation, System response
- LTI viewer detail and explanation about LTI viewer
- Designing of compensator
- Use of SISO design
Module 08: Project on Control & Simulink
Signal Processing Toolbox
- Basics of Signal Processing
- Representing Signals
- Analysis of different Signals
- Complex Signals
- Filter Designing
- Using the Filter Designing GUIs
- Analyzing the filter plots
- Filter Designing using Script Files
- Speech Recording
- Speech Processing
- Other Signal Processing Functions
Module 09: Communication Toolbox
- Signal Sources
- BER Tool
- Special Filter
Module 10: Project Based on Signal & communication
Module 11: Image Processing Toolbox
- Reading and Writing Image Data
- Displaying and Exploring Image
- Spatial Transformation
- Image Registration
- Designing and implementing 2D linear Filters for Image Data
- Morphological Operations
- Analyzing and Enhancing Images
- ROI based Processing
- Neighborhood and Block operations
Module 12: Computer Vision Systems Toolbox
- Input, Output, and Conversions
- Display and Graphics
- Registration and Stereo Vision
- Motion Estimation and Tracking
- Geometric Transformations
- Filters, Transforms, and Enhancements
Module 13: Project Based on Image & Computer Vision
Module 14: Fuzzy Logic Toolbox
- Basic introduction to fuzzy logic
- Fuzzy Versus Non-fuzzy Logic
- Foundations of Fuzzy Logic
- Fuzzy Inference Systems
- Building Systems with Fuzzy Logic Toolbox Software
- Building Fuzzy Inference Systems Using Custom Functions
- Working from the Command Line
- Working in Simulink Environment
- Simulating Fuzzy Inference Systems Using the Fuzzy Inference Engine
Module 14: Neural Network Toolbox
- Network Objects, Data, and Training Styles
- Multilayer Networks and Backpropagation Training
- Control Systems
- Radial Basis Networks
- Self-Organizing and Learning
- Vector Quantization Nets
- Adaptive Filters and Adaptive Training
Module 15: Stateflow in Simulink
- Stateflow Chart Concepts
- Stateflow Chart Notation
- Stateflow Chart Semantics
- Building Mealy and Moore Charts
- Using Actions in Stateflow Charts
- Stateflow Design Patterns
- Truth Table Functions for Decision-Making Logic
- Using Simulink Functions in Stateflow Charts
- Debugging and Testing Stateflow Charts
- Exploring and Modifying Charts
- Semantic Rules Summary
- Semantic Examples
Module 16: Analysis of C MEX files
- C/C++ Source MEX-Files
- Examples of C/C++ Source MEX-Files
- Debugging C/C++ Language MEX-Files
- Handling Large mxArrays
- Memory Management
- Large File I/O
Module 17: Introduction to Embedded System for MATLAB
- Basic components of Embedded System
- Hardware Classification of Embedded System
- Programming Language Classification of Embedded System
- Advantage & Disadvantage of Low level & High level Programming Languages.
- Type of Microcontroller
- Memory Classification
Module 18: Embedded System Development Tools
Module 19: AVR Architecture & Instructions
- Classification of Von-Neumann and Harvard Architecture
- Difference between RISC and CISC
- Memory Classification (Primary & Secondary)
- Data Transfer Instructions
- Arithmetic Instructions
- Logical Instructions
- Conditional Instructions
Module 20: I/O Port Programming
- Led Interfacing
- 7 Segment Display Types
- 7 Segment Interfacing
Module 21: Motors Interfacing & Sensors
- Introduction to Motors
- DC Motor Interfacing
- Stepper Motor Interfacing
- Introduction to Sensing Devices
- Different Type of Sensors
Module 22: Introduction to MATLAB Arduino Tool
- Introduction to Arduino Boards and Shields
- Arduino IDE Introduction
- Programming in Arduino
- Arduino Interfacing With MATLAB
Module 23: Peripheral Interfacing with MATLAB Arduino
- Led Interfacing
- 7 Segment Interfacing
- DC motor Interfacing
- Stepper motor Interfacing
Module 24: Introduction to Simulink Arduino Tool Library
- Arduino Interfacing With Simulink
- Standalone Application Development Using Simulink
Module 25: Projects on Interfacing between Arduino, MATLAB and Simulink
Introduction to VLSI
- Need, Scope, Use and History of VLSI.
- Introduction to Chip Design Process.
- Description of Hardware Description Languages.
- Applications of VLSI
- Top Down Design Methodology
- Bottom Up Design Methodology
Module 26: VLSI Design Flow and HDLs
- Design Process and Steps.
- Design Simulation and Design Synthesis.
- Introduction to VHDL
- Introduction to Verilog HDL
- Difference between Verilog HDL & other Programming HDL’s
Module 27: Tools Used for HDL’s
- Different Tools Available in Industry
- Working on Xilinx Project Navigator
- Working on Simulator
Module 28: Introduction to Various HDL Modeling Style
- Gate Level Modeling Style
- Data Flow Modeling Style
- Behavioral Modeling Style
- Switch Level Modeling Style
Module 30: Keywords & Data Types in Verilog HDL
- Data Types
Module 31: Hardware Implementation using HDL’s
Module 32: HDL’s - MATLAB Interfacing
- MATLAB HDL Coder
- Code Generation using HDL coder in MATLAB
- Learning MATLAB TOOL related programming
- Fixed point conversions
- HDL code generations
Module 33: Hardware Implementation on FPGA using MATLAB
- Synthesize Code from MATLAB to Verilog HDL
- Learning MATLAB HDL Verifier
- Learning ModelSim using MATLAB
- Using MATLAB HDL Verifier to operate FPGA in Loop.
6 Month Based Projects List in Matlab Technologies
- CDMA using SIMULINK
- OFDM using SIMULINK
- STIRRED TANK REACTOR USING SIMULINK
- IMAGE COMPRESSION USING MATLAB GUI
- IMAGE DENOISING USING MATLAB GUI
- DC MOTOR MODELLING USING MATLAB SIMULINK
- DC MOTOR SPEED CONTROL USING MATLAB SIMULINK
- INVERTED PENDULUM MODELLING USING SIMULINK
- FACIAL EXPERSSION SYSTEM USING MATLAB GUI
- IMAGE VEHICLE PLATE DETECTION SYSTEM USING GUI
- Maximum Power point tracking system using Solar PV module in Simpowersystem
- Static Facial Expression Recognition using LBP and SVM
- Real Time facial Expression recognition using LBP and SVM
- Peak to Average Power ratio finding in OFDM
- Peak to Average Power ratio reduction in OFDM using different techniques
- BER Evaluation in OFDM system
- BER Evaluation in MIMO OFDM system
- BER Evaluation in Multi Carrier CDMA system
- Image fusion using MATLAB Image processing wavelet transforms
- Power factor correction using single phase AC-DC Converter
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB Training in Gurgaon
- Our 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB course with placement assistance.
- 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.