- Industrial Training
- Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things)
Best IoT (Internet of Things) Industrial Training with Live Projects in Gurgaon & Best IoT (Internet of Things) Industrial Training in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 423
APTRON Gurgaon delivers extensive IoT (Internet of Things) 6 Months 6 Weeks industrial training with live project in Gurgaon. Students are required to submit live-project appearing in their 1st, 2nd, 3rd or last semester or graduating from CS/ BCA/ MCA/ BE/ EE/ ME/ ECE/ B.Tech or any other I.T course. We are listed in top ten IoT (Internet of Things) 6 months 6 weeks industrial training institutes in Gurgaon offering a complete job-oriented coaching to the students. Our lab, I.T infrastructure, and expert trainers are well equipped with details to coach students in various domains. The domains on which our trainers have mastered themselves are Oracle, MySQL, SAP, Java, .Net, PHP, Cloud Computing, Robotics, Cisco courses, Website Development, Ethical Hacking, Mobile App Development, Programming, Software Development, Networking, etc. APTRON Gurgaon provides industrial training on 300+ technology domains seeking an affordable course fee, and offering a flexible schedule for course duration to the students.
Our trainers are industry-working professionals designated as trainers in APTRON Gurgaon. These working professionals are more focused on imparting and sharing their experience with the students. They develop practical modules and decision making realistic situation for the students to skill them on know-how techniques to resolve the real-industry challenges.
Trainers believe that technology can be practiced not learned. We have setup a fully equipped lab, and smart classrooms to provide a decent learning environment to the participants. Also, we keep our lab open 365 days in a year supported with online mentoring. Aspirants enrolled to IoT (Internet of Things) 6 months 6 weeks industrial training and certification in Gurgaon get ample of facilities to explore, learn, and discover new scope in the subject.
Why APTRON Gurgaon suggested for IoT (Internet of Things) 6 months 6 weeks industrial training? :
- The whole building is under CCTV surveillance that ensure security for both the genders.
- Wi-Fi enabled classrooms, bays, floors and lab so that students can access devices and practice from any location in the APTRON Gurgaon building..
- Fully equipped I.I lab loaded with all versions of routers, switches, servers’ versions, server hardware, networking devices, robotics instruments and other tools.
- Our IoT (Internet of Things) 6 months 6 weeks training methods are designed in way that adds experience to the students. Hands-on experience, know-how techniques and decision making capacities are enhanced during the IoT (Internet of Things) 6 months 6 weeks industrial training in Gurgaon.
- Students find a complete development program after training and certification in Gurgaon. To groom the candidates completely, we provide no cost session on personality development, and presentation skills at interview.
IoT (Internet of Things) Industrial Training Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
APTRON's Project based 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) Covers the Following Modules
Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) is a modular 6 months course, regularized over 5 days a week, 2 hrs a day, and exclusively includes practical sessions. The course curriculum of Industrial Training in Embedded System comprises:
Business Overview of Why IoT is so important
- Case Studies from Nest, CISCO and top industries
- IoT adaptation rate in North American & and how they are aligning their future business model and operation around IoT
- Broad Scale Application Area
- Smart house and smart city
- Industrial Internet
- Smart Cars
- Home healthcare
- Business Rule generation for IoT
- 3 layered architecture of Big Data –Physical (Sensors), Communication and Data Intelligence
Introduction of IoT: All about Sensors
- Basic function and architecture of a sensor –Sensor body, sensor mechanism, sensor calibration, sensor maintenance, cost and pricing structure, legacy and modern sensor network- All basics about the sensors
- Development of sensor electronics- IoT vs legacy and open source vs traditional PCB design style
- Development of Sensor communication protocols –history to modern days. Legacy protocols like Modbus, relay, HART to modern day Zigbee, Zwave, X10,Bluetooth, ANT etc..
- Business driver for sensor deployment- FDA/EPA regulation, Fraud/tempering detection, supervision, Quality control and process management
- Different Kind of Calibration Techniques-manual, automation, infield, primary and secondary calibration –their implication in IoT
- Powering options for sensors-Battery, solar, Witricity. Mobile and PoE
Introduction to Sensor Network and Wireless protocol
- What is a sensor network? What is Ad-hoc network ?
- Wireless vs. Wireline network
- WiFi- 802.11 families: N to S- application of each standards and common vendors.
- Zigbee and Zwave-advantage of low power mesh networking. Long distance Zigbee. Introduction to different Zigbee chips:
- Bluetooth/BLE: Low power vs high power, speed of detection, class ofBLE. Introduction of Bluetooth vendors & their review :
- Creating network with Wireless protocols such as Piconet by BLE
- Protocol stacks and packet structure for BLE and Zigbee
- Other long distance RF communication link
- LOS vs NLOS links
- Sensor network packet architecture
- Capacity and throughput calculation
- Application issues in wireless protocols- power consumption, reliability, PER, QoS, LOS
Review of Electronics Platform, production and cost projection
- PCB vs FPGA vs ASIC design-how to take decision
- Prototyping electronics vs Production electronics
- QA certificate for IoT- CE/CSA/UL/IEC/RoHS/IP65: What are those and
- Basic introduction of multi-layer PCB design and its workflow when needed?
- Electronics reliability-basic concept of FIT and early mortality rate
- Environmental and reliability testing-basic concepts
- Basic Open source platforms: Adruino, Rasberry Pi, Beaglebone, RedBack, Diamond Back
Conceiving a new IoT product- Product requirement document for IoT
- State of the present art and review of existing technology in the marketplace
- Suggestion for new features and technologies based on market analysis and patent issues
- Detailed technical specs for new products- System, software, hardware, mechanical, installation etc.
- Packaging and documentation requirements
- Servicing and customer support requirements
- High level design (HLD) for understanding of product concept
- Release plan for phase wise introduction of the new features
- Skill set for the development team and proposed project plan -cost & duration
- Target manufacturing price
Introduction to Mobile app platform & Middleware for IoT
- Protocol stack of Mobile app for IoT
- Fundamentals of WAP ( Wireless application protocols)
- Mobile to server integration –what are the factors to look out
- What are the intelligent layer that can be introduced at Mobile app level ?
- iBeacon in IoS
- Global vs Local ID-GUID concept for secured IoT network
- IoT-Middleware case study-1 Axeda
- IoT Middleware case study-2 Xively
Machine learning for intelligent IoT
- Introduction to Machine learning
- Learning classification techniques
- Bayesian Prediction-preparing training file
- Support Vector Machine
- Image and video analytic for IoT
- Fraud and alert analytic through IoT
- Bio –metric ID integration with IoT
- Real Time Analytic/Stream Analytic
- Scalability issues of IoT and machine learning
- What are the architectural implementation of Machine learning for IoT
Analytic Engine for IoT
- Insight analytic
- Visualization analytic
- Structured predictive analytic
- Unstructured predictive analytic
- Recommendation Engine
- Pattern detection
- Rule/Scenario discovery –failure, fraud, optimization
- Root cause discovery
Iaas/Paas/Saas-IoT data, platform and software as a service revenue model
- Iaas : Information as a service-evolving models
- Mechanism of security breach in IOT layer for Iaas
- Middleware for Iaas business implementation in healthcare, homeautomation and farming
- Iaas case study for vehicular information for Auto-insurance and Agriculture
- Paas: Platform as a service in IoT. Case studies of some of the IoT middleware
- Saas : Software/System as service for IoT business models
- European legislation for security in IoT platform
- Firewalling and IPS
- Updates and patches
Database & Platform implementation for IoT : Cloud based IoT platforms
- SQL vs NoSQL-Which one is good for your IoT application
- Open sourced vs. Licensed Database
- Available M2M cloud platform
- Basic functionality of IoT cloud platform
- Real Time Analytic
- Batch Analytic
- Data storage
- Data filtering
- Rule engine
- Process mapping
- Caching of Data for IoT rule implementation
- Lossless data compression /Data encoding : Huffman and Progressive filtering
- Xively/ Omeg/Ayla/Libellium/CISCO M2M platform /AT &T M2M platform/ Google M2M platform
A few common IoT systems
- Home automation
- Energy optimization in Home
- Automotive-OBD /Iaas/Paas for Insurance and Car parking
- Smart Smoke alarm
- BAC ( Blood alcohol monitoring ) for drug abusers under probation
- Pet cam for Pet lovers
- Wearable IOT
- Mobile parking ticketing system
- Indoor location tracking in Retail store
- Home health care
- Smart Sports Watch
Big Data for IoT
- 4V- Volume, velocity, variety and veracity of Big Data
- Why Big Data is important in IoT
- Big Data vs legacy data in IoT
- Fundamental of Map reduced system (MR)
- Hadoop and HDFS
- Kafka for data messaging and brokerage
- Storm/Bolt/Spout-fundamentals of real time analytic system
- Storage technique for image, Geospatial and video data
- Distributed database like Cassandra and HDFS
- Parallel computing basics for IoT
6 Months Based Projects List in IoT (Internet of Things) Technologies
- Internet of Things with Android and Arduino
- Automatic Street Lighting system using IoT
- Smart Building Project using PIR
- Smart Water Monitoring System using IoT
- Cloud-ready temperature sensor with the Arduino Uno
- An IoT Temperature Monitor for Balcony Garden
- Smart Irrigation System using IoT
- IoT Application Using Raspberry Pi
- Temperature & Humidity Sensing using IoT
- IoT Remote Soil Moisture Monitor
- Intelligent Traffic Information System Based on Internet of Things
- Wireless Sensor System using IoT -Internet of Things
- IoT Based Biometrics Implementation on Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry pi Based Smart Supervisor using Internet of Things (IoT)
- Motion Controlled Servos using IoT
- Multi Room Music Player using IoT
- Automatic Smart Parking System using Internet of Things (IOT)
- IoT Based Raspberry Pi Home Automation
- IoT Home Security Model
- IoT Vehicle Simulation System
- Automatic Smart Parking System using IoT
- Smart e-Health Gateway
- IoT based Biometrics
- Internet of Things Based Architecture of Web and Smart Home Interface
- Smart Security Solutions based on Internet of Things (IoT)
- IoT Smart Bulb
- Internet of Things Enabled Wireless Sensor Network
- Internet of Things based Controlling of Appliances using GSM/GPRS
- Secured Smart Healthcare Monitoring System Based on IOT
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) Training in Gurgaon
- Our 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) course with placement assistance.
- 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.