- All Courses
- Best Robotics Training in Gurgaon
Best Robotics Training in Gurgaon & Best Robotics Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 522
Join Best Robotics Training in Gurgaon, Robotics Course in Gurgaon, Robotics Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best Robotics training in gurgaon. Students having Robotics certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best Robotics training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At Robotics institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the Robotics course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
Robotics training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best Robotics training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive Robotics training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of Robotics course and certification. We provide Robotics training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate Robotics course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the Robotics training course duration flexible. Robotics course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon Robotics is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best Robotics training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick Robotics coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The Robotics syllabus includes for Robotics course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Robotics topics covered are
Introduction to Robotics, Robotics Architecture, Present and future scope of robotics, Introduction to Motors, Motor controlling using driver ICs, Basic components of Embedded System, Hardware Classification of Embedded System
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Robotics Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for Robotics Training in Gurgaon
Robotics Course Contents
- INTRODUCTION TO ROBOTICS
- Present and future scope of robotics
- Types of robots
- Application of robotics
TYPES OF MOTORS
- Introduction to Motors
- AC motor
- DC motor
- Stepper motor
- Servo motor
- DC geared motor
TYPES OF SENSORS
- Introduction to Sensing Devices
- IR sensor
- Light searching sensor
- Temperature sensor
- Touch sensor
- Motion sensor
MOTOR CONTROLLING CIRCUITS
- Motor controlling using driver ICs
- LM358(dual op- amp)
- LM35(Temperature sensor)
- L293D(dual H-bridge IC
- 7805(Voltage regulator)
INTRODUCTION TO EMBEDDED SYSTEM
- History & need of Embedded System
- Basic components of Embedded System
- Hardware Classification of Embedded System
- Programming Language Classification of Embedded System
- Advantage & Disadvantage of Low level & High level programming language of Embedded System
CLASSIFICATION OF MICROPROCESSOR & MICROCONTROLLER
- Difference between Microprocessor & Microcontroller
- Classification based on architecture
- Classification based on Instruction Set
- Type of Microcontroller
- Memory Classification
PIN DESCRIPTION & ARCHITECTURE OF AVR MICROCONTROLLER
MEMORY ARCHITECTURE OF ATMEGA16<
BRIEF INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE
- Classification of Von-Neumann and Harvard Architecture
- Difference between RISC and CISC
- Memory Classification (Primary & Secondary)
- Low Level Languages
- Middle Level Language
- High Level Language
- Interaction of language with Compilers
EMBEDDED DEVELOPMENT TOOLS
INTRODUCTION OF EMBEDDED C
- Why C
- Benefits of C over Assembly
- Constants, Variables & Data Types
- Keywords & Identifiers
- Data type & its memory representation
- User Defined Data type (structure)
- Arithmetical Operator
- Logical Operator
- Bitwise Operators
Control Statement and Loops
- Do While
- Introduction to Preprocessor Directives
- Assembly within C (Inline Assembly)
SEVEN SEGMENT INTERFACING
- To move data on LCD in 8-bit
- To move data on LCD in 4-bit
- To display data on both rows in 4 and 8-bit Mode
- Scrolling message display on LCD in 4 and 8 bits Mode.
SWITCH & KEYPAD INTERFACING
- Introduction to Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Interfacing Circuit of Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Programming of Keyboard Matrix & Switches
- Controlling of LED’s by using Switches
- Key board Matrix & LCD Interfacing Program
- Timer0/Timer1/Timer2 Programming
- PWM using Timers
- Timer Interrupts Programming
- External Hardware Interrupts Programming
- Interrupt Priority
- Interfacing with PC using UART/RS232
- Interfacing with PC using UART/RS232 with Interrupts
- To display digital data on LED
- To display digital data on LCD
- IR Sensor Interfacing
- Temperature Sensor Interfacing
OTHER COMMUNICATION PROTOCOLS
- I2C protocol
- SPI Protocol
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for Robotics Training in Gurgaon
- Our Robotics training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the Robotics training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in Robotics training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students Robotics course with placement assistance.
- Robotics training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our Robotics trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching Robotics course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- Robotics training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost Robotics training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Robotics Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Robotics Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on Robotics technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated Robotics training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Robotics Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s Robotics training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s Robotics training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best Robotics training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.