- All Courses
- Best MATLAB Training in Gurgaon
Best MATLAB Training in Gurgaon & Best MATLAB Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 522
Join Best MATLAB Training in Gurgaon, MATLAB Course in Gurgaon, MATLAB Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best MATLAB training in gurgaon. Students having MATLAB certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best MATLAB training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At MATLAB institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the MATLAB course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
MATLAB training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best MATLAB training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive MATLAB training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of MATLAB course and certification. We provide MATLAB training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate MATLAB course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the MATLAB training course duration flexible. MATLAB course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon MATLAB is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best MATLAB training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick MATLAB coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The MATLAB syllabus includes for MATLAB course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. MATLAB topics covered are
Introduction to MATLAB, MATLAB Architecture, Scope of MATLAB, MATLAB Windows (Editor, Work space, Command history, Command Window), Naming and Checking Existence, MATLAB Graphics,
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
MATLAB Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for MATLAB Training in Gurgaon
MATLAB Course Contents
- Introduction to MATLAB
- Historical Background
- Scope of MATLAB
- Importance to Engineers
- MATLAB Windows (Editor, Work space, Command history, Command Window)
- Operations with variables
- Naming and Checking Existence
- Clearing Operations
Data and data flow in MATLAB
- Matrix Operations & Operators
- Reshaping Matrices
- Importing Exporting Of Data
- Data types
- File Input-Output
- Communication with external devices
Editing and debugging M Files
- Writing script files
- writing functions
- Error Correction
- M-Lint Automatic Code Analyzer
- Saving files
- Flow control
- Conditional Statements
- Error Handling
- Work with multidimensional array
- Cell Array & Characters
- Developing user defined function
- Scripts and other Functions
- Basic Technical Level Computing with MATLAB
- Simple graphics
- Graphic Types
- Plotting functions
- Creating plot &Editing plot (2D and 3D)
- Graphics Handles
- GUI (Graphical User Interface)
- Model Based Design
- Mathematical Modeling
- Converting Mathematical Model into Simulink Model
- Running Simulink Models
- Importing Exporting Data
- Solver Configuration
- Masking Block/Model
- Basic Technical Level Computing with MATLAB
Control System Toolbox
- General instructions
- Create linear models
- Classes of Control System Toolbox
- Discussion on state space representation
- Transfer function
- System gain and dynamics
- Time & Frequency domain analysis
- Classical design, State Space Model
- Transfer function representation, System response
- LTI viewer detail and explanation about LTI viewer
- Designing of compensator
- Use of SISO design
Project on Control & Simulink
Signal Processing Toolbox
- Basics of Signal Processing
- Representing Signals
- Analysis of different Signals
- Complex Signals
- Filter Designing
- Using the Filter Designing GUIs
- Analyzing the filter plots
- Filter Designing using Script Files
- Speech Recording
- Speech Processing
- Other Signal Processing Functions
- Signal Sources
- BER Tool
- Special Filter
Project Based on Signal & communication
Image Processing Toolbox
- Reading and Writing Image Data
- Displaying and Exploring Image
- Spatial Transformation
- Image Registration
- Designing and implementing 2D linear Filters for Image Data
- Morphological Operations
- Analyzing and Enhancing Images
- ROI based Processing
- Neighborhood and Block operations
Computer Vision Systems Toolbox
- Input, Output, and Conversions
- Display and Graphics
- Registration and Stereo Vision
- Motion Estimation and Tracking
- Geometric Transformations
- Filters, Transforms, and Enhancements
Project Based on Image & Computer Vision
Fuzzy Logic Toolbox
- Basic introduction to fuzzy logic
- Fuzzy Versus Non-fuzzy Logic
- Foundations of Fuzzy Logic
- Fuzzy Inference Systems
- Building Systems with Fuzzy Logic Toolbox Software
- Building Fuzzy Inference Systems Using Custom Functions
- Working from the Command Line
- Working in Simulink Environment
- Simulating Fuzzy Inference Systems Using the Fuzzy Inference Engine
Neural Network Toolbox
- Network Objects, Data, and Training Styles
- Multilayer Networks and Backpropagation Training
- Control Systems
- Radial Basis Networks
- Self-Organizing and Learning
- Vector Quantization Nets
- Adaptive Filters and Adaptive Training
Stateflow in Simulink
- Stateflow Chart Concepts
- Stateflow Chart Notation
- Stateflow Chart Semantics
- Building Mealy and Moore Charts
- Using Actions in Stateflow Charts
- Stateflow Design Patterns
- Truth Table Functions for Decision-Making Logic
- Using Simulink Functions in Stateflow Charts
- Debugging and Testing Stateflow Charts
- Exploring and Modifying Charts
- Semantic Rules Summary
- Semantic Examples
Analysis of C MEX files
- C/C++ Source MEX-Files
- Examples of C/C++ Source MEX-Files
- Debugging C/C++ Language MEX-Files
- Handling Large mxArrays
- Memory Management
- Large File I/O
Introduction to Embedded System for MATLAB
- Basic components of Embedded System
- Hardware Classification of Embedded System
- Programming Language Classification of Embedded System
- Advantage & Disadvantage of Low level & High level Programming Languages.
- Type of Microcontroller
- Memory Classification
Embedded System Development Tools
AVR Architecture & Instructions
- Classification of Von-Neumann and Harvard Architecture
- Difference between RISC and CISC
- Memory Classification (Primary & Secondary)
- Data Transfer Instructions
- Arithmetic Instructions
- Logical Instructions
- Conditional Instructions
I/O Port Programming
- Led Interfacing
- 7 Segment Display Types
- 7 Segment Interfacing
Motors Interfacing & Sensors
- Introduction to Motors
- DC Motor Interfacing
- Stepper Motor Interfacing
- Introduction to Sensing Devices
- Different Type of Sensors
Introduction to MATLAB Arduino Tool
- Introduction to Arduino Boards and Shields
- Arduino IDE Introduction
- Programming in Arduino
- Arduino Interfacing With MATLAB
Peripheral Interfacing with MATLAB Arduino
- Led Interfacing
- 7 Segment Interfacing
- DC motor Interfacing
- Stepper motor Interfacing
Introduction to Simulink Arduino Tool Library
- Arduino Interfacing With Simulink
- Standalone Application Development Using Simulink
Projects on Interfacing between Arduino, MATLAB and Simulink
Introduction to VLSI
- Need, Scope, Use and History of VLSI.
- Introduction to Chip Design Process.
- Description of Hardware Description Languages.
- Applications of VLSI
- Top Down Design Methodology
- Bottom Up Design Methodology
VLSI Design Flow and HDLs
- Design Process and Steps.
- Design Simulation and Design Synthesis.
- Introduction to VHDL
- Introduction to Verilog HDL
- Difference between Verilog HDL & other Programming HDL’s
Tools Used for HDL’s
- Different Tools Available in Industry
- Working on Xilinx Project Navigator
- Working on Simulator
Introduction to Various HDL Modeling Style
- Gate Level Modeling Style
- Data Flow Modeling Style
- Behavioral Modeling Style
- Switch Level Modeling Style
Keywords & Data Types in Verilog HDL
- Data Types
Hardware Implementation using HDL’s
HDL’s - MATLAB Interfacing
- MATLAB HDL Coder
- Code Generation using HDL coder in MATLAB
- Learning MATLAB TOOL related programming
- Fixed point conversions
- HDL code generations
Hardware Implementation on FPGA using MATLAB
- Synthesize Code from MATLAB to Verilog HDL
- Learning MATLAB HDL Verifier
- Learning ModelSim using MATLAB
- Using MATLAB HDL Verifier to operate FPGA in Loop.
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for MATLAB Training in Gurgaon
- Our MATLAB training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the MATLAB training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in MATLAB training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students MATLAB course with placement assistance.
- MATLAB training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our MATLAB trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching MATLAB course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- MATLAB training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost MATLAB training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for MATLAB Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S MATLAB Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on MATLAB technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated MATLAB training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after MATLAB Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s MATLAB training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s MATLAB training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best MATLAB training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.