- Industrial Training
- Industrial Training in STAAD Pro
Best STAAD Pro Industrial Training with Live Projects in Gurgaon & Best STAAD Pro Industrial Training in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 423
APTRON Gurgaon delivers extensive STAAD Pro 6 Months 6 Weeks industrial training with live project in Gurgaon. Students are required to submit live-project appearing in their 1st, 2nd, 3rd or last semester or graduating from CS/ BCA/ MCA/ BE/ EE/ ME/ ECE/ B.Tech or any other I.T course. We are listed in top ten STAAD Pro 6 months 6 weeks industrial training institutes in Gurgaon offering a complete job-oriented coaching to the students. Our lab, I.T infrastructure, and expert trainers are well equipped with details to coach students in various domains. The domains on which our trainers have mastered themselves are Oracle, MySQL, SAP, Java, .Net, PHP, Cloud Computing, Robotics, Cisco courses, Website Development, Ethical Hacking, Mobile App Development, Programming, Software Development, Networking, etc. APTRON Gurgaon provides industrial training on 300+ technology domains seeking an affordable course fee, and offering a flexible schedule for course duration to the students.
Our trainers are industry-working professionals designated as trainers in APTRON Gurgaon. These working professionals are more focused on imparting and sharing their experience with the students. They develop practical modules and decision making realistic situation for the students to skill them on know-how techniques to resolve the real-industry challenges.
Trainers believe that technology can be practiced not learned. We have setup a fully equipped lab, and smart classrooms to provide a decent learning environment to the participants. Also, we keep our lab open 365 days in a year supported with online mentoring. Aspirants enrolled to STAAD Pro 6 months 6 weeks industrial training and certification in Gurgaon get ample of facilities to explore, learn, and discover new scope in the subject.
Why APTRON Gurgaon suggested for STAAD Pro 6 months 6 weeks industrial training? :
- The whole building is under CCTV surveillance that ensure security for both the genders.
- Wi-Fi enabled classrooms, bays, floors and lab so that students can access devices and practice from any location in the APTRON Gurgaon building..
- Fully equipped I.I lab loaded with all versions of routers, switches, servers’ versions, server hardware, networking devices, robotics instruments and other tools.
- Our STAAD Pro 6 months 6 weeks training methods are designed in way that adds experience to the students. Hands-on experience, know-how techniques and decision making capacities are enhanced during the STAAD Pro 6 months 6 weeks industrial training in Gurgaon.
- Students find a complete development program after training and certification in Gurgaon. To groom the candidates completely, we provide no cost session on personality development, and presentation skills at interview.
STAAD Pro Industrial Training Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
APTRON's Project based 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro Covers the Following Modules
p>Industrial Training in STAAD Pro is a modular 6 months course, regularized over 5 days a week, 2 hrs a day, and exclusively includes practical sessions. The course curriculum of Industrial Training in STAAD Pro comprises:
Module 01: STAAD Pro Course Contents
- Introduction of Staad.Pro
- Starting Staad.Pro
- Creating New file
- Opening Existing File
- Closing a file
- Saving & Saving As
- Module Review
- Salient Features
- Hardware Requirements
- Staad.Pro Screen information
- Overview of Structural Analysis and Design
- Types of Structures
- Idealization of Structures
- Various Unit Systems
- Coordinate Systems
- Global Coordinate System
- Local Coordinate System
- Staad Commands and Input Instructions
- Command Formats
- Free Formatting Input
- Commenting Input
- Meaning of Underlining in the Manual
- Problem Initiation and Title
Module 02: STRUCTURAL MODELING
- What are Nodes, Beams, and Plates
- How things are done in the Input File
- Geometry Creation Methods
- Using Structure Wizard
- Things you can do in Structure Wizard
- Drafting the Geometry using a Snap / Grid
- Using Selecting While viewing 3D Geometry
- Joint Coordinate Specification
- Graphical User Interface
- Member Incidence Specification
- Graphical User Interface
Module 03: OTHER USEFUL FUNCTION TO COMPLETE THE GEOMETRY
- Translation Repeat
- Circular Repeat
- Insert Node
- Add Beams between midpoints
- Add beams by perpendicular intersection
- Connect beams along an Axis
- Cut Section
- Undo / Redo
Module 04: PROPERTY DETAILS
- Material Specification
- Material Constants
- Constant Specifications
- Member Property Specifications
- Prismatic Property Specifications
- Tapered Member Specifications
- Specifying Properties from Steel Table
- User Table Specifications
- Member Orientation Specifications
- Beta Angle
Module 05: MEMBER
- Inactive / Delete Specifications
- Listing of Members / Joints by Specifications of Groups
- Member Offset
- Member Release Specifications
- Member Truss Specifications
- Member Tension / Member Compression Specifications
- Global Support Specifications
- Fixed / Pinned / Fixed but Release / Spring Supports
- Inclined Supports
- Curved Member Specifications
- Member Cable Specifications
Module 06: LOADING PARTICULARS
- Loading Specifications
- Self weight Loading Specifications
- Member Load Specifications
- Area Load / Floor Load Specifications
- Area Load
- Floor Load
- Load Combination Specifications
Module 07: ANALYSIS
- Analysis Specifications
- Print Specifications
- Pre Analysis Print Commands
- Post Analysis Print Commands
- Load List Specifications
- Report Generation
- Output file
Module 08: POST PROCESSING
- First Steps
- Node Displacement
- Node Reactions
- Beam forces
- Beam Stresses
- Beam Graphs
- Plate Contour
- Plate Results Along line
Module 10: R.C. DESIGN
- Concrete Design As per IS 456
- Design Parameters
- Design of Beams
- Design for Flexure
- Design for Shear
- Design of Columns
- Concrete Design Specifications
- Concrete Design Parameter Specification
- Concrete Design Command
- Concrete Take of
- Concrete Design Terminator
- Interactive Design
- Beam Brief
- Column Brief
Module 11: STEEL DESIGN
- Steel Design As per IS 800
- Allowable Stresses
- Axial Stresses
- Bending Stresses
- Shear Stress
- Combined Stress
- Parameter Specifications
- Code Checking Specifications
- Member Selection Specifications
- Tabulated Results Of Steel Design
- Interactive Designs
Module 12: SEISMIC ANALYSIS
- Introduction to Seismic analysis
- Earthquake loading in high rise buildings
- Implementation of various load combinations of Earthquake analysis using IS 1893
- Analysis and Design of building considering Earthquake loading
Module13: WIND LOAD ANALYSYS
- Introduction to Wind load analysis
- Calculation of wind forces in High rise building
- Analysis and Design of building for Wind loading
Module 14: DESIGN OF ELEVATED WATER TANKS
- Modeling of Intz tank, circular tank, rectangular tank
- Hydro Static loading in these tanks
- Analysis and Design of these tanks
Module 15: DESIGN OF SLABS
- Introduction to Slabs
- Design of Slabs using IS 456
- Modeling of 1 way , 2 way and Cantilever Slab using Staad.Pro
- Analysis and Design of these Slabs using Staad.Pro
6 Month Based Projects List in STAAD Pro Technologies
- Design And Analysis Of A G+3 Residential Building Using Staad.Pro
- Design And Analysis Of A G+8 Residential Building Using Staad.Pro Under Wind Load Condition
- Design And Analysis Of A G+12 Residential Building Using Staad.Pro Under Seismic Static Condition
- Design And Analysis Of A G+12 Residential Building Using Staad.Pro Under Seismic Dynamic Condition By Using Response Spectra
- Design And Analysis Of A Stadium Using Staad.Pro Under Seismic Static Condition
- Design And Analysis Of Foot Over Bridge Using Staad.Pro Under Seismic Static Condition
- Design And Analysis Of 200 Seats Theatre Using Staad.Pro Under Seismic Static Condition
- Buckling Analysis Of Multistory Building By Using Staad.Pro
- Buckling Analysis Of Multistory Building By Using Staad.Pro Under The Condition Of Wind Load And Seismic Load
- Design And Analysis Of Slab By Using Staad.Pro
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro Training in Gurgaon
- Our 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro course with placement assistance.
- 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.