- Industrial Training
- Industrial Training in VHDL
Best VHDL Industrial Training with Live Projects in Gurgaon & Best VHDL Industrial Training in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 423
APTRON Gurgaon delivers extensive VHDL 6 Months 6 Weeks industrial training with live project in Gurgaon. Students are required to submit live-project appearing in their 1st, 2nd, 3rd or last semester or graduating from CS/ BCA/ MCA/ BE/ EE/ ME/ ECE/ B.Tech or any other I.T course. We are listed in top ten VHDL 6 months 6 weeks industrial training institutes in Gurgaon offering a complete job-oriented coaching to the students. Our lab, I.T infrastructure, and expert trainers are well equipped with details to coach students in various domains. The domains on which our trainers have mastered themselves are Oracle, MySQL, SAP, Java, .Net, PHP, Cloud Computing, Robotics, Cisco courses, Website Development, Ethical Hacking, Mobile App Development, Programming, Software Development, Networking, etc. APTRON Gurgaon provides industrial training on 300+ technology domains seeking an affordable course fee, and offering a flexible schedule for course duration to the students.
Our trainers are industry-working professionals designated as trainers in APTRON Gurgaon. These working professionals are more focused on imparting and sharing their experience with the students. They develop practical modules and decision making realistic situation for the students to skill them on know-how techniques to resolve the real-industry challenges.
Trainers believe that technology can be practiced not learned. We have setup a fully equipped lab, and smart classrooms to provide a decent learning environment to the participants. Also, we keep our lab open 365 days in a year supported with online mentoring. Aspirants enrolled to VHDL 6 months 6 weeks industrial training and certification in Gurgaon get ample of facilities to explore, learn, and discover new scope in the subject.
Why APTRON Gurgaon suggested for VHDL 6 months 6 weeks industrial training? :
- The whole building is under CCTV surveillance that ensure security for both the genders.
- Wi-Fi enabled classrooms, bays, floors and lab so that students can access devices and practice from any location in the APTRON Gurgaon building..
- Fully equipped I.I lab loaded with all versions of routers, switches, servers’ versions, server hardware, networking devices, robotics instruments and other tools.
- Our VHDL 6 months 6 weeks training methods are designed in way that adds experience to the students. Hands-on experience, know-how techniques and decision making capacities are enhanced during the VHDL 6 months 6 weeks industrial training in Gurgaon.
- Students find a complete development program after training and certification in Gurgaon. To groom the candidates completely, we provide no cost session on personality development, and presentation skills at interview.
VHDL Industrial Training Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
APTRON's Project based 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL Covers the Following Modules
Industrial Training in VHDL is a modular 6 months course, regularized over 5 days a week, 2 hrs a day, and exclusively includes practical sessions. The course curriculum of Industrial Training in VHDL comprises:
Module 01: VHDL Overview
- INTRODUCTION TO VLSI
- Need, Scope, Use and History of VLSI.
- Introduction to Chip Design Process.
- Description of Hardware Description Languages
- VLSI Design Flow
- Applications of VLSI.
Module 02: INTRODUCTION TO VHDL
- Need, Scope, Use and History of VHDL.
- Applications of VHDL in Market and Industries.
- Special Features of this Language.
- Discussion of VHDL & other Languages.
Module 03: DESIGNING IN VHDL
- Design Process and Steps.
- Design Simulation
- Design Synthesis.
- Design Methodology
- Top Down
- Bottom Up
Module 04: CODE STRUCTURE
- Library Declaration
Module 05: DATA TYPES & DATA OBJECTS IN VHDL
- Delta Delay
- Operators in VHDL
- Shift Operator
- Relational Operator
- Arithmetic Operator
- User-Defined Data Types
- Pre-Defined Data Types
Module 06: DATA FLOW MODELING
- Keyword description of Dataflow Modeling.
- When else statement.
- With Select Statement.
Module 07: BEHAVIORAL MODELING
- Process Keyword.
- Conditional Statements
- If else statement
- Case statement
- Loops in VHDL
- For Loop
- While Loop
- No Iteration Scheme Loop
- Sequential Circuits in Behavioral Modeling
- Combinational Circuits in Behavioral Modeling
- Logic gates
- Signal Attribute
- Data Attribute
- User-Defined Attribute
- Predefined Package
- Userdefined Package
- Sub programs.
- Local Function
- Predefined Function
- Local Procedure
- Predefined Procedure
- NULL Statement
- NEXT Statement
- EXIT Statement
Module 08: STRUCTURAL MODELING
- Benefits of Structural Modeling.
- Component Interfacing
- Port Mapping
Module 09: FINITE STATE MACHINE
- Introduction to FINITE STATE MACHINE (FSM).
- Moore’s Machine.
- Mealy Machine.
- Counters (MOD-3, MOD-5, MOD-7)
- Flip Flops using FSM.
Module 10: SHIFT REGISTERS & MEMORIES
- Memory Design
Module 11: MINOR PROJECTS
- Design of ALU
- Traffic Light Controller
- Single way
- Four way
- Design of Shift Unit
- Design of Comparator
- Booth Multiplier
- Wallance Tree Multiplier
Module 12: HARDWARE INTERFACING
- Introduction to FPGA.
- Introduction to CPLD.
- Brief Description of Hardware KIT.
- Working on Physical FPGA & CPLD.
- Interfacing of LED’s.
- Keypad Scanner
Module 13: BEHAVIORAL MODELING ADVANCED TOPICS
- MEMORY DESIGN – RAM / ROM.
- CLOCK DIVIDER RTL Code
Module 14: HARDWARE INTERFACING ADVANCED TOPICS
- 7-Segment interfacing.
- Counter on 7-Segment.
- LCD Interfacing.
Module 15: ADVANCE TOPICS
- Test bench.
- Delays in VHDL.
- Generics & generic map.
- Guarded block.
- Operator overloading.
- Function overloading.
Module 16: INDRODUCTION TO VERILOG HDL
- Needs of VERILOG HDL.
- Difference between Verilog HDL & VHDL.
- Application of Verilog HDL
- Market Need. MAJOR PROJECTS
- TLC- 4 Way / 1-Way on CPLD/ FPGA XILINX SPRTAN-3E.
Module 17: MAJOR PROJECTS
- Project assistance
- 16-bit Microprocessor
6 Month Based Projects List in VHDL Technologies
- VENDING MACHINE
- 16-BIT BARREL SHIFTER
- DMA CONTROLLER
- UART RECIEVER
- BAUD RATE GENERATOR
- TRAFFIC LIGHT CONTROLLER SINGLE WAY
- TRAFFIC LIGHT CONTROLLER MULTIWAY
- 16-BIT MICROPROCESSOR
- BINARY TO BCD\BCD TO BINARY CONVERTER
- FIXED POINT UNIT (ALU)
- FIXED POINT UNIT (COMPARATOR)
- UNSIGNED SERIAL DIVIDER
- HCSA ADDER AND GENERIC ALU BASED ON HCSA
- 8 BIT MICROPROCESSOR
- UART TRANSMITTER
- 32-BIT MICROPROCESSOR
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL Training in Gurgaon
- Our 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL course with placement assistance.
- 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.