- All Courses
- Best Appium Training in Gurgaon
Best Appium Training in Gurgaon & Best Appium Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 800
Join Best Appium Training in Gurgaon, Appium Course in Gurgaon, Appium Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best Appium training in gurgaon. Students having Appium certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best Appium training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At Appium institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the Appium course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
Appium training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best Appium training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive Appium training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of Appium course and certification. We provide Appium training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate Appium course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the Appium training course duration flexible. Appium course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon Appium is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best Appium training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick Appium coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The Appium syllabus includes for Appium course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Appium topics covered are
Introduction to Appium, Introduction to Mobile Automation, What is Appium?, Hybrid Apps, Native Apps and WebApps, Difference between Appium and Selendroid, Download and Configure Appium/Maven Dependency, aunching Hybrid/Native Apps with Appium
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Appium Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for Appium Training in Gurgaon
Appium Course Contents
- Introduction to Mobile Automation
- Various tools for mobile application?
- What is Appium?
- What all can be tested with Appium?
- WebDriver Wire protocol
- Hybrid Apps, Native Apps and WebApps
- Concept of UIAutomator
- When to use Selendroid and when to use Appium
- Drawbacks and Limitatiions
- What is seledroid
- Difference between Appium and Selendroid
- How things came into being
- What should I learn?
Download and Configure Appium/Maven Dependency
- Configuring Appium on real device
- Why work on real device?
- Download and Configure Android on local machine
- Understanding difference between Api level and Android version
- API levels and Android versions supported by Appium supported by android
- Getting correct API level for Android
- Getting correct Android version in Phone – Provider dependant
- Enabling developer mode
- Debug level settings in Phone
- Connecting phone and making sure its being detected in DDMS(Pdanet software)
- Install Node JS
- Install Microsoft Dot Net framework
- Download Appium
- Configuring Various versioning/API level requirements for Appium
- Starting Appium Server from Console
- Starting Appium Server from command prompt
- Various command line arguments for Appium
- Running your first Appium Program
- Configuring Appium on Simulator
- Installing Simulator
- Running first Script on Simulator
- Maven dependencies
- Various Maven/POM dependencies for Appium
- Downloading/Configuring Appium, Selenium from Maven/POM dependencies
Launching Hybrid/Native Apps with Appium
- Desired Capabilities for Appium and Android
- Concept of Apk file, AppActivityName and AppPackage
- How to get Apk file, AppActivityName and AppPackage for any application
- Is Apk file necessary to test App – Not in all cases
- Javadocs for Appium
- AppiumDriver and RemoteWebDriver classes
- Launching System Hybrid Apps
- Appium reinstalls App
- Preventing Appium from deleting and reinstalling App
- Launching other user installed Hybrid Apps
- Checking Whatsapp is installed on Phone
- Launching native Apps like calculator, Contacts, Settings
- Always quit Appium – Mandatory
- Concept of UI Automator
- Understanding Android Layouts
- Tagname not supported
- android.widgit.* – everything starts from here
- Find Element and FindElementByAndroidUIAutomator
- Using UISelector Class in UIAutomator API
- Finding by Classname
- Detecting presence of Elements
- Building Xpaths
- Challenges faced in finding Elements and Workarounds
- Using Android UI Automator’sUISelector() and its functions
- Hiding Keyboard
- Waiting – Implicit and explicit waits
- Using UI Automator in Compressed layout
- Finding multiple Elements
- Finding Elements inside Elements
- ComplexFind and MobileElement
- Finding Elements with Multiple criterias using ComplexFind
- Selector Key codes
- Finding elements by text using AndroidUIAutomator commands
- Using Assertions
- Handling Date Elements/Objects
- Selecting element in Spinner
- Finding selected Elements
- Getting Value from TextView
- Finding selected Elements
- Clear value of a TextView
- Getting and storing the Android App XML view
- When to use android xml view
- Launching XML View from WebDriver
- Finding Elements in XML view
- Finding Scroll List elements in XML View
- you can do anything with XML View
- Limitations of XML view
- Touch Actions
- Touch Events
- Android key events like home, backspace, delete etc
- Wait Actions
- Dragging and dropping elements
- Multitouch Actions
- Simulating multiple gestures
- Longpress and delete elements
- Handling Toggle buttons
- Pinching, tapping, holding
Exercises – 1
- Dial a number and make a call with script
- Find a contact and call contact
- Take pic from camera
- Handling Navigations drawer
- Managing date calendars
- Building a simple test and parameterizing.
- Running test with ant and maven to generate reports
- Customizing reports
- Uploading/downloading files
- Execute function in Appium
Exercises – 2
- Building test cases on Whatsapp
- Testing chat feature of Whatsapp
- Change Whatsapp profile pic
- Deleting chat on Whatsapp
- Find a friend on Whatsapp
- Testing in different layouts-Switching layouts between portrait and landscape
Web Application Testing
- Launching browser with Appium
- Making sure you have the correct desired capabilities
- When launch fails
- Firing various commands on browser
- Will UIAutomator work here?
- How do I identify objects in mobile browser?
- Will AppiumDriver commands work on browser?
- WFinding and setting user agent
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for Appium Training in Gurgaon
- Our Appium training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the Appium training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in Appium training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students Appium course with placement assistance.
- Appium training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our Appium trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching Appium course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- Appium training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost Appium training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Appium Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Appium Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on Appium technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated Appium training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Appium Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s Appium training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s Appium training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best Appium training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.