- All Courses
- Best Devops Training in Gurgaon
Best Devops Training in Gurgaon & Best Devops Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 800
Join Best Devops Training in Gurgaon, Devops Course in Gurgaon, Devops Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best Devops training in gurgaon. Students having Devops certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best Devops training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At Devops institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the Devops course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
Devops training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best Devops training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive Devops training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of Devops course and certification. We provide Devops training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate Devops course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the Devops training course duration flexible. Devops course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon Devops is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best Devops training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick Devops coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The Devops syllabus includes for Devops course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Devops topics covered are
Introduction to Unix/Linux Essentials, Bash: Core Concepts, Passing Variables to Scripts, Ansible, Task Section, GIT, GitHub/BitBucket, Docker, Jenkins, AWS
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Devops Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content Covered in Devops Training Course
Devops Course Contents
- Unix/Linux Essentials
- User and group management
- Handling files
- Handling errors
- Log management
- Package management
- Linux performance troubleshooting
- Core Concepts
- Bash Files - .bash_profile
- Bash Files - .bashrc
- Bash Files - .bash_history
- Bash Files - .bash_logout
- What Makes a File a Shell Script?
- Displaying Environment Variables in a Script
- Using Variables on the Command Line
- Setting and Using Variables in Scripts
- Comment Types and Structure
- Command Substitution
- Exit Status
- Arithmetic Operations
- Global and Local Environment Variables
- Special Characters - Quotes and Escapes
- Using /dev/null
- The Read Statement
- Shell Expansion
- Types of Variables (Implicit vs. Explicit Definition)
- Conditional Statements
- Passing Variables to Scripts at the Command Line The If Statement
- For Loop
- Case Statement
- While Loop
- Execution Operators (&& and ||)
- Input and Output
- Reading Files
- File Descriptors and Handles
- IFS and Delimiting
- Traps and Signals
- Debugging Your Script
- Error Handling
- Simple Functions
- Structure of Functions in a Script
- Variable Scope in Functions
- Functions with Parameters
- Nested Functions
- Function Return and Exit
- Samples/Use Cases
- Introduction to Ansible
- Setup and Configuration
- Test Environment Setup
- Download and Installation
- Ansible Configuration File
- Ansible Python Dependencies
- The HOSTS File
- Overriding the Default HOSTS File
- Overriding the Default System Ansible.Cfg File
- Overriding the Default Roles Path
- Ansible Command Line
- System Facts
- System Facts: Common Values for Playbooks
- Our First Playbook
- Variables: Inclusion Types
- Target Section
- Variable Section
- Task Section
- Handler Section
- Outlining Your Playbook
- Create a Playbook from Our Outline
- Optimizing Your Playbook
- Taking Our Playbook for a Dry Run
- Asychronous Polling
- Simple Variable Substitution
- Local Actions
- Prompt - Interactive Playbook
- Basic Include Statements
- Basic Error Handling
- Includes - Breaking Your Playbook Into Discrete Plays
- Starting At Task or Stepping Through All Tasks
- Passing Variables Into Playbooks at the Command Line
- Using Jinja2 Templates
- Roles - The Directory Structure
- Role Based Tasks
- Task Order - Pre and Post Tasks
- Roles - Conditional Execution
- Roles - Variable Substitution
- Roles - Handlers
- Roles - Using Notification
- Roles - Configuring Alternate Roles Paths
- Roles - Conditional Include Statements
- Roles - Waiting For Events
- Roles - Executing a Task Until
- Roles - Using Tags
- Roles - Breaking a Playbook Into a Role
- Roles - Passing Variables from Command Line
- Roles - Using Jinja2 Templates
- Roles - DelegateTo
- Roles - LocalAction
- Use Cases
- GIT, GitHub/BitBucket:
- Introduction about Git
- Install and Configure Git
- Introduction to GitHub/BitBucket, Repository administration
- Branching/Tagging strategy
- Merging, handling conflicts
- Troubleshooting issues
- Git Commands
- Git GUI, Git Bash
- Working with Tortoise Git
- Working with Eclipse IDE
- Working with projects
- Best Practices
- Introduction to Maven
- Installing Maven, Running Maven
- Eclipse IDE Integration
- Understanding Archetypes and pom.xml
- Maven Build Lifecycle
- Maven Repositories
- Maven configuration files
- Maven Profiles
- Maven Plugins and Goals
- Packaging Types
- Maven Dependencies, Dependency Scope, Finding Dependencies
- Creating Java, Web, Java EE projects using Maven
- Build and Deployment Automation
- Introduction to Multi-Module Builds
- Learning the Basics of Docker
- Introduction to Docker
- Containers Vs. Virtual Machines Docker Architecture
- The Docker Hub
- Docker Installation
- Creating Our First Image
- Working With Multiple Images
- Packaging A Customized Container
- Running Container Commands With Docker
- The Dockerfile, Builds and Network Configuration
- Dockerfile Directives
- Container Volume Management
- Docker Network: List and Inspect
- Docker Network: Create and Remove
- Docker Network: Assign to Containers
- Docker Commands and Structures
- Inspect Container Processes
- Previous Container Management
- Controlling Port Exposure on Containers
- Naming Our Containers
- Docker Events
- Managing and Removing Base Images
- Saving and Loading Docker Images
- Image History
- Taking Control of Our Tags
- Pushing to Docker Hub
- Integration and Use Cases
- Introduction to Jenkins
- CI/CD Concepts
- Installing and Configuring Jenkins
- The Dashboard
- User Management and Security
- Adding a Jenkins Slave
- Setting Up Github
- Plugin Manager
- Freestyle Project Configuration
- Source Code Management and the Git Plugin
- Git Hooks and Other Build Triggers
- Workspace Environment Variables
- Parameterized Projects Upstream/Downstream Projects and the Parameterized Trigger Plugin
- The Jenkinsfile
- Configuring and Running a Pipeline
- Artifacts and Fingerprints
- Testing With Jenkins
- Unit Testing with JUnit and Ant
- Deploying to Apache
- Functional Testing
- Pipeline Enhancements
- Multibranch Pipelines and Code Promotion
- Shared Pipeline Libraries
- Advanced Jenkins Administration
- The Jenkins CLI
- The Jenkins REST API
- Setting Up a Jenkins Master with Docker
- Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- IAM Initial Setup and Configuration
- IAM Users and Policies
- IAM Groups and Policies
- IAM Roles
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- VPC Basics
- Internet Gateways (IGW)
- Route Tables (RTs)
- Network Access Control List (NACLs)
- Availability Zones (VPC Specific)
- Simple Storage Service (S3)
- S3 Basics
- Buckets & Objects
- Storage Classes
- Object Lifecycles
- Object Versioning
- S3 Essentials
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- EC2 Basics
- Amazon Machine Images (AMIs)
- Instance Types
- Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Security Groups
- IP Addressing
- Launching and Using an EC2 Instance
- RDS and DynamoDB Basics
- Provisioning an RDS MySQL Database
- Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
- Auto Scaling
- Route 53
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for Devops Training in Gurgaon
- Our Devops training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the Devops training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in Devops training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students Devops course with placement assistance.
- Devops training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our Devops trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching Devops course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- Devops training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost Devops training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Devops Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Devops Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on Devops technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated Devops training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Devops Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s Devops training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s Devops training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best Devops training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.