- All Courses
- Best Cyber Security Training in Gurgaon
Best Cyber Security Training in Gurgaon & Best Cyber Security Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 800
Join Best Cyber Security Training in Gurgaon, Cyber Security Course in Gurgaon, Cyber Security Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best Cyber Security training in gurgaon. Students having Cyber Security certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best Cyber Security training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At Cyber Security institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the Cyber Security course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
Cyber Security training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best Cyber Security training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive Cyber Security training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of Cyber Security course and certification. We provide Cyber Security training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate Cyber Security course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the Cyber Security training course duration flexible. Cyber Security course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon Cyber Security is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best Cyber Security training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick Cyber Security coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The Cyber Security syllabus includes for Cyber Security course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Cyber Security topics covered are
Introduction to Cyber Security, Networking Concepts Overview , Security Management, Network Security, System and Application Security, OS Security
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Cyber Security Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content Covered in Cyber Security Training Course
Course Content Covered in Cyber Security Training Course
MModule I: Networking Concepts Overview
- Lesson 1: Basics of Communication Systems
- Lesson 2: Transmission Media
- Lesson 3: ISO/OSI and TCP/IP Protocol Stacks
- Lesson 4: Local Area Networks
- Lesson 5: Wide Area Networks
- Lesson6 : Internetworking
- Lesson7 : Packet Formats
- Lesson8 : Wireless Networks
- Lesson9 : The Internet
- Module 2: Information Security Concepts
- Lesson1 : Information Security Overview
- Lesson2 : Information Security Services
- Lesson3 : Types of Attacks
- Lesson4 : Goals for Security
- Lesson5 : E-commerce Security
- Lesson6 : Computer Forensics
- Lesson7 : Steganography
- Lesson8 : Security Engineering
- Module 3: Security Threats and vulnerabilities
- Lesson1 : Overview of Security threats
- Lesson2 : Hacking Techniques
- Lesson3 : Password Cracking
- Lesson4 : Insecure Network connections
- Lesson5 : Malicious Code
- Lesson6 : Programming Bugs
- Lesson7 : Cyber crime and Cyber terrorism
- Lesson8 : Information Warfare and Surveillance
- Module 4: Cryptography
- Lesson1 : Introduction to Cryptography
- Lesson2 : Symmetric key Cryptography
- Lesson3 : Asymmetric key Cryptography
- Lesson4 : Message Authentication and Hash functions
- Lesson5 : Digital Signatures
- Lesson6 : Public Key infrastructure
- Lesson7 : Diffe-Hellman key exchange proptocol
- Lesson8 : Applications of Cryptography
Unit 2: Security Management
- ModuleI: Security Management Practices
- Lesson 1: Overview of Security Management
- Lesson 2: Information Classification Process
- Lesson 3: Security Policy
- Lesson 4: Risk Management
- Lesson 5: Security Procedures and Guidelines
- Lesson 6: Business Continuity and Disa ster Recovery
- Module2: Security Laws and Standards
- Lesson 1: Security Assurance
- Lesson 2: Security Laws
- Lesson 3: International Standards
- Lesson 4: Security Audit
- Lesson 5: OCTAVE approach
- Lesson 6: SSE-CMM Unit 3:
Unit 3: Network Security
- Module 1: Access Control and Intrusion Detection
- Lesson 1: Overview of Identification and Authorization
- Lesson 2: I & A Techniques
- Lesson 3: Overview of IDS
- Lesson 4: Intrusion Detection Systems and Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Module 2: Server Management and Firewalls
- Lesson 1: User Management
- Lesson 2: DNS Routing and Load Balancing
- Lesson 3: Overview of Firewalls
- Lesson 4: Types of Firewalls
- Lesson 5: DMZ and firewall features
- Module 3: Security for VPN and Next Generation Networks
- Lesson 1: VPN Security
- Lesson 2: Security in Multimedia Networks
- Lesson 3: Fax Security
- Lesson 4: Link Encryption Devices
Unit 4: System and Application Security
- Module 1: Security Architectures and Models
- Lesson 1:Desiging Secure Operating Systems
- Lesson 2: Controls to enforce security services
- Lesson 3: Information flow model and Biba model
- Module 2: System Security
- Lesson 1: Desktop Security
- Lesson 2: email security: PGP and SMIME
- Lesson 3: Web Security: web authentication, SSL and SET
- Module 3: OS Security
- Lesson 1: OS Security Vulnerabilities, updates and patches
- Lesson 2: OS integrity checks
- Lesson 3: Anti-virus software
- Lesson 4: Design of secure OS and OS hardening
- Lesson 5: Configuring the OS for security Lesson 6: Trusted OS
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for Cyber Security Training in Gurgaon
- Our Cyber Security training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the Cyber Security training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in Cyber Security training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students Cyber Security course with placement assistance.
- Cyber Security training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our Cyber Security trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching Cyber Security course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- Cyber Security training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost Cyber Security training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Cyber Security Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Cyber Security Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on Cyber Security technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated Cyber Security training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Cyber Security Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s Cyber Security training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s Cyber Security training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best Cyber Security training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.