- All Courses
- Best Digital Marketing Training in Gurgaon
Best Digital Marketing Training in Gurgaon & Best Digital Marketing Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 800
Join Best Digital Marketing Training in Gurgaon, Digital Marketing Course in Gurgaon, Digital Marketing Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best Digital Marketing training in gurgaon. Students having Digital Marketing certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best Digital Marketing training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At Digital Marketing institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the Digital Marketing course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
Digital Marketing training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best Digital Marketing training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive Digital Marketing training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of Digital Marketing course and certification. We provide Digital Marketing training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate Digital Marketing course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the Digital Marketing training course duration flexible. Digital Marketing course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon Digital Marketing is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best Digital Marketing training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick Digital Marketing coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The Digital Marketing syllabus includes for Digital Marketing course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Digital Marketing topics covered are
Introduction to Digital Marketing, Website Creation, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Advertising, Social Media Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Google Analytics, Online Display Marketing, E-Mail Marketing, E-Commerce Marketing, Lead Generation, Content Marketing, Internet Marketing Strategy, Affiliate Marketing, Ad-Sense & Blogging, Online Reputation Management (ORM)
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Digital Marketing Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content Covered in Digital Marketing Training Course
Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Increasing Visibility
- What is visibility?
- Types of visibility
- Examples of visibility
- Visitors Engagement
- What is engagement?
- Why it is important?
- Examples of engagement
- Bringing Targeted Traffic
- Converting Traffic into Leads
- Types of Conversion
- Understanding Conversion Process
- Why it is Important?
- Types of Retention
- Performance Evaluation
- Why it is Important?
- Tools Needed
- Adding domain Name to web Server
- Adding webpages & content
- Adding Plugins
- Identifying objective of website
- Deciding on Number of Pages Required
- Planning for Engagement Options
- Creating Blueprint of Every webpage
- Best & Worst Examples
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- What are primary keywords, secondary keyword and tertiary keywords?
- Keywords optimization
- Content optimization & planning
- Understanding Your audience for content planning
- Internal linking
- Meta tags creation
- Creating Webpage in HTML
- What is the difference between keywords stuffing & keyword placement
- Using google webmasters tool & website verification
- Sitemap creation & submission in website & webmasters
- How to write an optimized content
- How to write a content for article, blog and press release
- What is domain authority?
- How to increase Domain authority
- What are back links?
- Types of back links
- What is link building?
- Types of link building
- Do’s and Dont’s of link building
- Link building strategies for your business
- Easy link acquisition techniques
- Google places optimization
- Classified submissions
- Using H card
- Top tools for SEO
- Monitoring SEO process
- Preparing SEO reports
- How to create SEO Strategy for your business
- What is link juice?
- Importance of domain and page authority
- How to optimize exact keywords for your business
- What is Google Panda Algorithm?
- What is Google Penguin?
- What is Google EMD Update?
- How to save your site from Google Panda, Penguin and EMD Update
- How to recover your site from Panda, Penguin and EMD
Search Engine Advertising
- Understanding inorganic search results
- Introduction to Google adwords & PPC
- Overview of Microsoft Adcenter (Bing & Yahoo)
- Setting up Google adwords account
- Understanding adwords account structure
- Campaigns, Adgroups, Ads, Keywords, etc
- Types of Advertising campaigns- Search,
- Display, Shopping & video
- Difference between search & display campaign
- How does adwords rank ads
- Understanding adwords algorithm (adrank) in
- detail with examples
- What is quality score
- Why quality score is important
- What is CTR?
- Why CTR is important?
- Understanding bids
- Types of Search Campaigns – Standard,
- All features, dynamic search & product listing
- Google merchant center.
- Creating our 1st search campaign
- Doing campaign level settings
- Understanding location targeting
- Different types of location targeting
- What is bidding strategy?
- Understanding different types of bid strategy
- Advanced level bid strategies
- Enhanced CPC
- What are flexible bidding strategies?
- Understanding flexible bidding strategy
- Pros & Cons of different bid strategies
- Understanding ad-extensions
- Types of ad-extensions
- Adding ad-extensions in our campaign
- Creating adgroups
- Finding relevant adgroups options
- using tools
- Creating adgroups using tool
- Understanding keywords
- Finding relevant keywords
- Adding keywords in ad-group
- Using keyword planner tool
- Understanding types of keywords
- Board, Phrase, exact, synonym & negative
- Examples of types of keywords
- Pros and cons of diff. types of keywords
- Creating ads
- Understanding ad metrics
- Display & destination URL
- How to write a compelling ad copy
- Best & worst examples of ads
- Creating ads
- What is conversion tracking?
- Why is it important
- How to set up conversion tracking
- Adding tracking code in your website
- Checking conversion stats
- How to optimize campaigns at the time of
- Optimizing campaign via adgroups
- Importance of CTR in optimization
- How to increase CTR
- Importance of quality score in
- How to increase quality score
- Importance of negative keywords in
- Evaluating campaign stats
- Optimizing with conversion report
- Optimizing with keywords
- Optimizing performing keywords
- Optimizing non performing keywords
- How to decrease CPC
- Analyzing your competitors performance
- Types of display campaigns-
- Creating 1st display campaign
- Difference in search & display
- Doing campaign level settings
- Understanding CPM bid strategy
- Advance settings
- Understanding ads placement
- Creating diff. adgroups
- Using display planner tool
- Finding relevant websites for ads
- Creating text ads
- Creating banner ads using tools
- Uploading banner ads
Social Media Marketing
- Understanding Facebook marketing
- Practical session 1
- Creating Facebook page
- Uploading contacts for invitation
- Exercise on fan page wall posting
- Increasing fans on fan page
- How to do marketing on fan page (with examples)
- Fan engagement
- Important apps to do fan page marketing
- Facebook advertising
- Types of Facebook advertising
- Best practices for Facebook advertising
- Understanding facebook best practices
- Understanding edgerank and art of engagement
- Practical Session 2
- Creating Facebook advertising campaign
- Targeting in ad campaign
- Payment module- CPC vs CPM vs CPA
- Setting up conversion tracking
- Using power editor tool for adv.
- Advance Facebook advertising using tools like
- What is linkedIn?
- Understanding LinkedIn
- Company profile vs Individual profiles
- Understanding Linkedin groups
- How to do marketing on LinkedIn groups
- Linkedin advertising & it best practices
- Increasing ROI form linkedIn ads
- Linkedin publishing
- Company pages
- Adv on linkedIn
- Display vs text
- Understanding Twitter
- Tools to listen & measure Influence on
- Twitter: TweetDeck, Klout, PeerIndex
- How to do marketing on Twitter
- Black hat techniques of twitter marketing
- Advertising on Twitter
- Creating campaigns
- Types of ads
- Tools for twitter marketing
- Twitter Advertising
- Twitter Cards
- Understanding Video Campaign
- Creating 1st Video Campaign
- Importance of video marketing
- Benifits of video marketing
- Uploading videos on video marketing websites
- Using youtube for business
- Developing youtube video marketing Strategy
- Bringing visitors from youtube videos to your website
- Creating Video ADgroups
- Targeting Options
- Understanding Bid Strategy
- Understanding Mobile Devices
- Mobile Marketing and Social Media
- Mobile Marketing Measurement and Analytics
- Fundamentals of mobile marketing
- Key industry terminology
- Creating mobile website through wordpress
- Using tools to create mobile websites
- Using tools to create mobile app
- Advertising on mobile (App & Web)
- Targeting ads via location
- Targeting ads on Apps
- Targeting ads on search engine
- Introduction to Google analytics
- How Google analytics works
- Understanding Google analytics account structure
- Understanding Google analytics insights
- Understanding cookie tracking
- Types of cookie tracking used by Google analytics
- Starting with Google analytics
- How to set up analytics account
- How to add analytics code in website
- Understanding goals and conversions
- How to setup goals
- Understanding different types of goals
- Understanding bounce & bounce rate
- Difference between exit rate & bounce rate
- How to reduce bounce rate
- How to set up funnels in goals
- Importance of funnels
- How to integrate adwords and analytics account
- Benefits of integrating adwords & analytics
- Measuring performance of marketing campaigns via
- Google analytics
- What is link tagging
- How to set up link tagging
- Understanding filters & segments
- How to set up filters & segments
- How to view customized reports
- Monitoring traffic sources
- Monitoring traffic behavior
- Taking corrective actions if required
Online Display Marketing
- What is online advertising?
- Types of Online Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Banner ads
- Rich Media ads
- Pop ups and Pop under ads
- Contextual advertising
- In Text ads
- In Image ads
- In video ads
- In page ads
- What are Payment Modules?
- What is email marketing?
- How email works?
- Challenges faced in sending bulk emails
- How to overcome these challenges?
- Types of email marketing- Opt-in & bulk emailing
- What is opt-in email marketing?
- Setting up email marketing account
- Best platforms to do opt-in email marketing
- Setting up lists & web form
- Creating a broadcast email
- What are auto responders?
- Setting up auto responders
- How to do bulk emailing?
- Best practices to send bulk emails
- Tricks to land in inbox instead of spam folder
- Top email marketing software’s &
- a glimpse of how to use them
- Improving ROI with A/B testing
- What is ecommerce?
- Top ecommerce websites around the world & it’s scenario in India
- Difference between E-Commerce software and Shopping Cart software
- Payment Gateways, Merchant Accounts & Logistics for physical goods.
- Integrating Woo commerce and setting up an ecommerce store on WordPress.
- Affiliate Marketing by promoting products which looks like an ecommerce store.
- Case studies on ecommerce websites.
- How to do Google Product Listing Ads (PLA) for ecommerce websites.
- How to do SEO for an ecommerce website.
- Understanding lead generation for business
- Why lead generation is important?
- Understanding landing pages
- Understanding thank-you page
- Landing page vs website
- Best practices to create a landing page
- Best practices to create a thank-you page
- Practical exercise- Creating a landing page
- Types of landing pages
- Reviewing landing pages created by trainees
- What is A/B testing?
- How to do A/B testing
- Selecting landing pages after A/B testing
- Converting leads into sales
- Creating lead nurturing strategy
- Understanding lead funnel
- Steps in leads nurturing
- What is Content marketing?
- Introduction to content marketing
- Objective of content marketing
- Content marketing 7 step strategy building process
- 18 types of content with examples
- How to write great compelling content
- Keyword research for content ideas
- Optimizing content for search engines
- Discussing authority blog
- Steps towards developing authority blog
- Ways to monetizing authority blog
- How to market your content?
- Debate- Doesn’t great content just spread by itself
- Understanding second customer
- Importance of second customer
- How to increase second customer
- Understanding online influencers
- 10 ways to connect with online influencers
- 35 unique ways to write magnetic headlines
- 180 examples of magnetic headlines
- Case study on content marketing
Internet Marketing Strategy
- Personal branding
- Content marketing
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Conversion optimization
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- What is affiliate marketing?
- 3 A’s of affiliate marketing
- How people make millions of dollar in affiliate marketing?
- Affiliate marketing history
- Changes in affiliate marketing industry over the year
- Affiliate marketing scenario in India
- How to be a super affiliate?
- Different ways to do affiliate marketing
- Affiliate marketing secrets
- How your trainer makes money in affiliate marketing?
- Live examples of how people are making money as an affiliate
- Getting your started as an affiliate
- Getting you approved as an affiliate from
- India’s top affiliate agencies
- Some of the top affiliate network in the world
- How to get approved as an affiliate by world’s top affiliate company
- Trainers shares his secrets of affiliate marketing
Ad-Sense & Blogging
- What is AdSense?
- How to get approved for AdSense?
- Cool trick to get AdSense approval by Google
- Using your AdSense account interface
- Placing ads on your blog
- Creating blogs with our FREE theme
- Then we will share 1 secret method Through which you will make money with AdSense
Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- What is online reputation management?
- Why online reputation management is need of hour
- Understanding ORM scenario
- How to deal with criticism online
- 10 Online reputation management Commandments
- 15 ways to create positive brand image online
- Understanding tools for monitoring online reputation
- Step by Step guide to overcome negative online reputation
- Best examples of online reputation management
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for Digital Marketing Training in Gurgaon
- Our Digital Marketing training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the Digital Marketing training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in Digital Marketing training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students Digital Marketing course with placement assistance.
- Digital Marketing training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our Digital Marketing trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching Digital Marketing course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- Digital Marketing training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost Digital Marketing training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Digital Marketing Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Digital Marketing Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on Digital Marketing technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated Digital Marketing training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Digital Marketing Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s Digital Marketing training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s Digital Marketing training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best Digital Marketing training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.