- All Courses
- Best IoT Training in Gurgaon
Best IoT Training in Gurgaon & Best IoT Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 800
Join Best IoT Training in Gurgaon, IoT Course in Gurgaon, IoT Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best IoT training in gurgaon. Students having IoT certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best IoT training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At IoT institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the IoT course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
IoT training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best IoT training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive IoT training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of IoT course and certification. We provide IoT training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate IoT course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the IoT training course duration flexible. IoT course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon IoT is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best IoT training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick IoT coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The IoT syllabus includes for IoT course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. IoT topics covered are
Introduction to IoT, Business Overview of IoT is so important, All about Sensors, Sensor Network and Wireless protocol, Electronics Platform, production and cost projection, Product requirement document for IoT, Machine learning for intelligent IoT, Analytic Engine for IoT
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
IoT Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for IoT Training in Gurgaon
Business Overview of Why IoT is so important
- Case Studies from Nest, CISCO and top industries
- IoT adaptation rate in North American & and how they are aligning their future business model and operation around IoT
- Broad Scale Application Area
- Smart house and smart city
- Industrial Internet
- Smart Cars
- Home healthcare
- Business Rule generation for IoT
- 3 layered architecture of Big Data –Physical (Sensors), Communication and Data Intelligence
Introduction of IoT: All about Sensors
- Basic function and architecture of a sensor –Sensor body, sensor mechanism, sensor calibration, sensor maintenance, cost and pricing structure, legacy and modern sensor network- All basics about the sensors
- Development of sensor electronics- IoT vs legacy and open source vs traditional PCB design style
- Development of Sensor communication protocols –history to modern days. Legacy protocols like Modbus, relay, HART to modern day Zigbee, Zwave, X10,Bluetooth, ANT etc..
- Business driver for sensor deployment- FDA/EPA regulation, Fraud/tempering detection, supervision, Quality control and process management
- Different Kind of Calibration Techniques-manual, automation, infield, primary and secondary calibration –their implication in IoT
- Powering options for sensors-Battery, solar, Witricity. Mobile and PoE
Introduction to Sensor Network and Wireless protocol
- What is a sensor network? What is Ad-hoc network ?
- Wireless vs. Wireline network
- WiFi- 802.11 families: N to S- application of each standards and common vendors.
- Zigbee and Zwave-advantage of low power mesh networking. Long distance Zigbee. Introduction to different Zigbee chips:
- Bluetooth/BLE: Low power vs high power, speed of detection, class ofBLE. Introduction of Bluetooth vendors & their review :
- Creating network with Wireless protocols such as Piconet by BLE
- Protocol stacks and packet structure for BLE and Zigbee
- Other long distance RF communication link
- LOS vs NLOS links
- Sensor network packet architecture
- Capacity and throughput calculation
- Application issues in wireless protocols- power consumption, reliability, PER, QoS, LOS
Review of Electronics Platform, production and cost projection
- PCB vs FPGA vs ASIC design-how to take decision
- Prototyping electronics vs Production electronics
- QA certificate for IoT- CE/CSA/UL/IEC/RoHS/IP65: What are those and
- Basic introduction of multi-layer PCB design and its workflow when needed?
- Electronics reliability-basic concept of FIT and early mortality rate
- Environmental and reliability testing-basic concepts
- Basic Open source platforms: Adruino, Rasberry Pi, Beaglebone, RedBack, Diamond Back
Conceiving a new IoT product- Product requirement document for IoT
- State of the present art and review of existing technology in the marketplace
- Suggestion for new features and technologies based on market analysis and patent issues
- Detailed technical specs for new products- System, software, hardware, mechanical, installation etc.
- Packaging and documentation requirements
- Servicing and customer support requirements
- High level design (HLD) for understanding of product concept
- Release plan for phase wise introduction of the new features
- Skill set for the development team and proposed project plan -cost & duration
- Target manufacturing price
Introduction to Mobile app platform & Middleware for IoT
- Protocol stack of Mobile app for IoT
- Fundamentals of WAP ( Wireless application protocols)
- Mobile to server integration –what are the factors to look out
- What are the intelligent layer that can be introduced at Mobile app level ?
- iBeacon in IoS
- Global vs Local ID-GUID concept for secured IoT network
- IoT-Middleware case study-1 Axeda
- IoT Middleware case study-2 Xively
Machine learning for intelligent IoT
- Introduction to Machine learning
- Learning classification techniques
- Bayesian Prediction-preparing training file
- Support Vector Machine
- Image and video analytic for IoT
- Fraud and alert analytic through IoT
- Bio –metric ID integration with IoT
- Real Time Analytic/Stream Analytic
- Scalability issues of IoT and machine learning
- What are the architectural implementation of Machine learning for IoT
Analytic Engine for IoT
- Insight analytic
- Visualization analytic
- Structured predictive analytic
- Unstructured predictive analytic
- Recommendation Engine
- Pattern detection
- Rule/Scenario discovery –failure, fraud, optimization
- Root cause discovery
Iaas/Paas/Saas-IoT data, platform and software as a service revenue model
- Iaas : Information as a service-evolving models
- Mechanism of security breach in IOT layer for Iaas
- Middleware for Iaas business implementation in healthcare, homeautomation and farming
- Iaas case study for vehicular information for Auto-insurance and Agriculture
- Paas: Platform as a service in IoT. Case studies of some of the IoT middleware
- Saas : Software/System as service for IoT business models
- European legislation for security in IoT platform
- Firewalling and IPS
- Updates and patches
Database & Platform implementation for IoT : Cloud based IoT platforms
- SQL vs NoSQL-Which one is good for your IoT application
- Open sourced vs. Licensed Database
- Available M2M cloud platform
- Basic functionality of IoT cloud platform
- Real Time Analytic
- Batch Analytic
- Data storage
- Data filtering
- Rule engine
- Process mapping
- Caching of Data for IoT rule implementation
- Lossless data compression /Data encoding : Huffman and Progressive filtering
- Xively/ Omeg/Ayla/Libellium/CISCO M2M platform /AT &T M2M platform/ Google M2M platform
A few common IoT systems
- Home automation
- Energy optimization in Home
- Automotive-OBD /Iaas/Paas for Insurance and Car parking
- Smart Smoke alarm
- BAC ( Blood alcohol monitoring ) for drug abusers under probation
- Pet cam for Pet lovers
- Wearable IOT
- Mobile parking ticketing system
- Indoor location tracking in Retail store
- Home health care
- Smart Sports Watch
Big Data for IoT
- 4V- Volume, velocity, variety and veracity of Big Data
- Why Big Data is important in IoT
- Big Data vs legacy data in IoT
- Fundamental of Map reduced system (MR)
- Hadoop and HDFS
- Kafka for data messaging and brokerage
- Storm/Bolt/Spout-fundamentals of real time analytic system
- Storage technique for image, Geospatial and video data
- Distributed database like Cassandra and HDFS
- Parallel computing basics for IoT
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for IoT Training in Gurgaon
- Our IoT training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the IoT training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in IoT training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students IoT course with placement assistance.
- IoT training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our IoT trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching IoT course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- IoT training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost IoT training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for IoT Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S IoT Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on IoT technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated IoT training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after IoT Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s IoT training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s IoT training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best IoT training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.