- All Courses
- Best Autodesk Inventor Training in Gurgaon
Best Autodesk Inventor Training in Gurgaon & Best Autodesk Inventor Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 800
Join Best Autodesk Inventor Training in Gurgaon, Autodesk Inventor Course in Gurgaon, Autodesk Inventor Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best Autodesk Inventor training in gurgaon. Students having Autodesk Inventor certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best Autodesk Inventor training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At Autodesk Inventor institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the Autodesk Inventor course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
Autodesk Inventor training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best Autodesk Inventor training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive Autodesk Inventor training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of Autodesk Inventor course and certification. We provide Autodesk Inventor training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate Autodesk Inventor course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the Autodesk Inventor training course duration flexible. Autodesk Inventor course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon Autodesk Inventor is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best Autodesk Inventor training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick Autodesk Inventor coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The Autodesk Inventor syllabus includes for Autodesk Inventor course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Autodesk Inventor topics covered are
Introduction to Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Inventor Architecture, Autodesk Inventor Essential, Sketching, Constraining and Dimensioning, Creating and Editing Placed Features, Creating and Documenting Assemblies, Dimensions, Annotations, and Tables, Advanced Work Features
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Autodesk Inventor Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for Autodesk Inventor Training in Gurgaon
Autodesk Inventor Course Contents
- Introduction to Autodesk Inventor
Autodesk Inventor Essential
- Understanding the User Interface
- Designing Parametric Parts
- Using Project Files for Part Design
Sketching, Constraining and Dimensioning
- Creating 2D Sketches
- Constraining the Sketches
- Adding Dimensioning to Sketches
Creating and Editing Placed Features
- Creating and Editing Sketched Features
- Intermediate Sketching
- Editing Parametric Parts
- Creating Work Features
- Creating Basic Swept Shapes
- Creating Chamfers and Fillets
- Creating Holes and Threads
- Patterning and Mirroring Features
- Creating Thin-Walled Parts
Creating and Editing Drawing Views
- Drawing Creation Environment
- Creating Styles
- Setting Drawing Standards
- Drawing Sheet Preparation
- Creating Title Blocks and Borders
- Base and Projected Views
- Section Views
- Detail Views
- Managing Views
Creating and Documenting Assemblies
- Designing Assemblies
- Using Project Files for Assembly Design
- Placing Existing Components in an Assembly
- Constraining Components
- Placing Standard Components Using the Content Center
- Basic Part Design in an Assembly
- Identifying Parts in an Assembly
- Analysis and Motion Tools
- Presenting Your Assembly
- Bill of Materials
- Creating and Customizing Parts Lists
- Creating Balloons
Dimensions, Annotations, and Tables
- Automated Dimensioning Techniques
- Manual Dimensioning Techniques
- Annotating Holes and Threads
- Creating Centerlines, Symbols, and Leaders
- Creating Tables
Autodesk Inventor Advanced
- Design Philosophies
- Sketching, Modeling, Modification, Display Tips
Advanced Work Features
- User Coordinate System
- Grounded Work Points
Lofts and Loft Options
- Area Lofts
- Advanced Sweeps
- Analyzing a Model
- Analysis Types, Analysis Procedures
Introduction to Surfacing
- Basic Surfaces
- Patch Surfaces
- Stitch Surfaces
- Sculpting with Surfaces
- Thickening and Offsetting a Surface
- Extend and Trim Surface
- Replace Face
- Delete Face
- Copy Surface
- Importing Surfaces
- Repairing Imported Surfaces
- Create Sketch Symbols
- Place Sketched Symbols
- AutoCAD Blocks in Inventor
Effective Assembly Tools
- General Assembly Tips
- Constraint Tips
- Motion Constraints
- Transitional Constraints
Introduction to Top-Down Design
- Top-Down Design
- Top-Down Design Technique
- Additional Top-Down Design Tools
- Derived Component
- Modifying Derived Components
Assembly Parts and Features
- Assembly Parts
- Assembly Features
Associative Links and Adaptive Parts
- Associative Links
- Adaptive Assembly Parts
Skeleton Models and Derived Components
iFeatures and iParts
- Creating / Inserting / Editing iFeatures
- Table-Driven iFeatures
- Creating / Inserting / Editing iParts
- Table-Driven iParts
- Import and Export Data
- Import Data Formats
- Importing Solids
- Create Hole Tables
- Revision Tables and Tags
- Tables for Factory Members
- Surfaces in Drawing Views
- Design Accelerator
- Introduction to Inventor Studio
- Creating a Standard Room
- Create Basic iAssemblies
- Create Multi-Level iAssemblies
- Derived Components
- Modify Derived Components
Applying Motion with Constraints
- Driving Constraints
- Motion Constraints
- Transitional Constraints
Positional / Level of Detail Representations
- Introduction to Positional representations
- Create and Edit Positional representations
- Using a Positional Representation
- Level of Detail Representations
- System-Defined Level of Detail representations
- User-Defined Level of Detail Representations
- Using Level of Detail Representations
Assembly Duplication Options
- Pattern Components
- Mirror Components
- Copy Components
Assembly Bill of Materials
- Create Virtual Components
- Create Bill of Materials
- Frame Generator
- Frame Generator
- Structural Shape Author
Autodesk Inventor or Sheet Metal
- Understanding Sheet Metal Modeling
- Sheet Metal Concepts
- Sheet Metal Terminology
- Sheet Metal Environment
- Sheet Metal Design Process
- Working With Sheet Metal Rules
- Sheet, Bend and Corner Tab Options
- Bend Tables
Creating Sheet Metal Features
- Applying Existing Sheet Metal Defaults
- Creating a Face as a Base Feature
- Creating a Contour Flange as a Base Feature
- Creating a Contour Roll as a Base Feature
- Sheet Metal Parameters
- Bend Relief Shapes
- Faces as Secondary Features
- Contour Flanges as Secondary Features
- Contour Rolls as Secondary Features
Working with Flanges and Rips
- Creating Flanges
- Corner Relief Options
- Lofted Flanges
Bending Sheet Metal
Sheet Metal Cuts
- Creating Cut Features
- Creating Straight Holes
- Using Punch Tool Features
- Cuts Using Surfaces
Flat Pattern Environment
- Creating Flat Patterns
- Orienting Flat Patterns
- Punch Representations
- Bend Angle
- Flat Pattern Cleanup
- Exporting to DXF/DWG
- Documentation and Annotation
- Sheet Metal Drawing Terminology
- Creating Sheet Metal Drawings
- Bend and Punch Notes
- Bend Tables
- Punch Tables
- Bend Order
- Cosmetic Centerlines
Converting Parts to Sheet Metal
- Converting Solid Model to Sheet Metal
- Non-Ruled Surfaces
Corner Rounds, Chamfers and Seams
- Creating Corner Rounds
- Creating Corner Chamfers
- Creating Corner Seams and Miters
- Creating Corner Rips
- Using Corner Seams and Bends
Autodesk Inventor- Simulation
- Introduction to Engineering Analysis
- Stress Analysis Overview
- Preparing and Running a Simulation
- Viewing Results
- Analyzing Assemblies
- Performing a Parametric Design Study
- Mesh Control and Convergence
- Performing a Modal Analysis
Engineering Problems and Solution
Autodesk Inventor Associate Preparation
- User Interface
- Describe how to use the heads up display (HUD) to create and edit features
- Identify how to use visual styles to control the appearance of a model
- Describe the options for controlling a project file
- Recall the function of each sketch constraint
- Demonstrate how to create dynamic input dimensions
- Create extrude features
- Create fillet features
- Create hole features
- Create a pattern of features
- Describe how to use the Project Geometry and Project Cut Edges commands
- Create revolve features
- Create a shell feature
- Create work features and a UCS
- Explain how to edit a base and
- projected views
- Describe how to create a slice view in a drawing
- Demonstrate how to create and edit dimensions in a drawing
- Describe how to edit a hole table
- Describe how to modify a parts list
- Demonstrate how to edit a section view
- Describe the process of finding the minimum distance between parts and components
- Describe the function of the different assembly constraints
- Describe how to modify a bill of materials
- Explain the method of creating a frame using the frame generator command
- Identify uses for surfaces in the modeling process
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for Autodesk Inventor Training in Gurgaon
- Our Autodesk Inventor training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the Autodesk Inventor training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in Autodesk Inventor training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students Autodesk Inventor course with placement assistance.
- Autodesk Inventor training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our Autodesk Inventor trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching Autodesk Inventor course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- Autodesk Inventor training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost Autodesk Inventor training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Autodesk Inventor Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Autodesk Inventor Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on Autodesk Inventor technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated Autodesk Inventor training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Autodesk Inventor Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s Autodesk Inventor training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s Autodesk Inventor training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best Autodesk Inventor training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.