- All Courses
- Best MATLAB and Simulink Training in Gurgaon
Best MATLAB and Simulink Training in Gurgaon & Best MATLAB and Simulink Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 800
Join Best MATLAB and Simulink Training in Gurgaon, MATLAB and Simulink Course in Gurgaon, MATLAB and Simulink Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best MATLAB and Simulink training in gurgaon. Students having MATLAB and Simulink certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best MATLAB and Simulink training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At MATLAB and Simulink institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the MATLAB and Simulink course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
MATLAB and Simulink training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best MATLAB and Simulink training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive MATLAB and Simulink training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of MATLAB and Simulink course and certification. We provide MATLAB and Simulink training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate MATLAB and Simulink course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the MATLAB and Simulink training course duration flexible. MATLAB and Simulink course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon MATLAB and Simulink is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best MATLAB and Simulink training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick MATLAB and Simulink coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The MATLAB and Simulink syllabus includes for MATLAB and Simulink course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. MATLAB and Simulink topics covered are
Introduction to MATLAB and Simulink, MATLAB and Simulink Architecture, Matrices and Arrays in MATLAB, Mathematical Functions, Creating Scripts in MATLAB, External Interfaces (serial Port), MATLAB Programming,
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
MATLAB and Simulink Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for MATLAB and Simulink Training in Gurgaon
MATLAB and Simulink Course Contents
- Introduction to MATLAB
- What is MATLAB?
- Elementary MATLAB Constructs
- MATLAB Variables
- Arithmetic Operations
- Logical and Relational Operations
- Mathematical Functions
- Graphical Functions
- I/O Operations
- Import Wizard
- Special I/O Functions
- The MATLAB Search Path
- Elementary Matrix Manipulations
- More Complicated Data Structures
- Cell Arrays
- Definition of Cell Arrays
- Access to Cell Array Elements
How to deal with Matrices and Arrays in MATLAB
- Vector in MATLAB
- Matrices in MATLAB
- Methods of accessing Matrix Elements
Creating Scripts in MATLAB
- Matrices operations
- Addition, subtractions of matrices of n numbers rows and columns
- Multiplication of Matrices of nxm and mxn row column.
- One dimensional plots
- Two dimension plots
- Three dimension plots
- Flow control Commands
- IF statements
- While Statements
- For Loops
User defined functions
- Creating functions in MATLAB environment
- Calling functions
- Executing functions
Functioning and use of predefined functions
- Study of various predefined functions of MATLAB
- GUI development
- Need of GUI
- Creating GUI
- Interfacing of MATLAB script and GUI
External Interfaces (serial Port)
- Interfacing the MATLAB script to the real world through RS232
- Study of commands required to send / receive data through serial port
- Develop an application for interfacing external hardware to the PC through MATLAB.
The MATLAB Desktop
- MATLAB Procedures
- MATLAB Functions
- MATLAB Language Constructs
- The Function eval
- Function Handles
- Solution of Differential Equations
- M-File editing
- Debugging M-file
- Calling functions
- Writing functions
- Basic Input Output Functions
- Data import & export
- Text files & excel Sheets
MATLAB Editor and Debugger
- Editor Functions
- Debugging Functions
- Symbolic Calculations with the Symbolic Toolbox
- Symbolic “Auxiliary Calculations”
- Introduction to graphs & plots
- Different type of plot designing
- 2D & 3D plots
- Scientific data based plots
- Plot editing & handling
- Plotting Images
Graphical User Interface (GUI) Designing
- Introduction to GUI
- GUIDE tool
- GUI Designing
- GUI programming
- GUI interfacings
- Executable files designing
Introduction to Simulink
- What is SIMULINK?
- Operating Principle and Management of Simulink
- Constructing a Simulink Block Diagram
- Parameterizing Simulink Blocks
- Simulink Simulation
- Solving Differential Equations with Simulink
- Simplification of Simulink Systems
- The FCN Block
- Construction of Subsystems
- Interaction with MATLAB
- Transfer of Variables between
- Simulink and MATLAB
- Iteration of Simulink Simulations in MATLAB
- Transfer of Variables through Global Variables
- Dealing with Characteristic Curves
- Image Processing
- Audio & Video Processing
- Serial Port Interfacing
Practicals / Projects
- Hello World
- Personalized Hello World
- Hello World with Input
- Simple Menu
- File Reading and Writing
- Writing a File
- Reading a File
- Working with Biological Images
- Creating a Sub-image
- Working with Multiple Images
- Working with a Sound File
- Approaching a Problem and Using Heuristics
- Making Permutations Faster
- A Faster Way
- Measuring Time
- The Growth of the Problem
- Search a File
- A Side Note About System Commands
- DNA Matching
- Our Search through a File
- Buffering Our Data
- A Further Check
- Generating Random Data
- Analyzing a Car Stereo
- A Fun Sound Effect
- Another Fun Sound Effect
- Why Divide By 2?
- Stereo Test Conclusion
- Drawing a Line
- Finding Points along a Line
- Coding the Solution to Points along a Line
- Drawing the Line
- Drawing a Frame
- Filling a Diamond Shape
- Drawing an Entire Cube
- Adjusting Our View
Solutions to the Problems
- Solutions to the MATLAB Problems
- Solutions to the Simulink Problems
Arithmetic MATLAB Operations
- Arithmetic Operations as Matrix Operations
- Arithmetic Operations as Field Operations
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for MATLAB and Simulink Training in Gurgaon
- Our MATLAB and Simulink training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the MATLAB and Simulink training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in MATLAB and Simulink training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students MATLAB and Simulink course with placement assistance.
- MATLAB and Simulink training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our MATLAB and Simulink trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching MATLAB and Simulink course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- MATLAB and Simulink training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost MATLAB and Simulink training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for MATLAB and Simulink Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S MATLAB and Simulink Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on MATLAB and Simulink technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated MATLAB and Simulink training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after MATLAB and Simulink Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s MATLAB and Simulink training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s MATLAB and Simulink training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best MATLAB and Simulink training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.