- All Courses
- Best Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller Training in Gurgaon
Best Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller Training in Gurgaon & Best Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 800
Join Best Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller Training in Gurgaon, Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller Course in Gurgaon, Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller training in gurgaon. Students having Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller course and certification. We provide Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller training course duration flexible. Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller syllabus includes for Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller topics covered are
Introduction to 8051 Microcontroller, 8051 Microcontroller Architecture, High level programming language of Embedded System, Introduction of ATMEL 8051 family, Inbuilt features of 8051, About some imp SFRs like PSWA and stack operations
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
8051 Microcontroller Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller Training in Gurgaon
8051 Microcontroller Course Contents
- Introduction to Embedded System
- History & need of Embedded System
- Basic components of Embedded System
- Hardware Classification of Embedded System
- Programming Language Classification of Embedded System
- Advantage & Disadvantage of Low level & High level programming language of Embedded System
Microprocessor & Microcontroller Classification
- Braod Cast
- Difference between Microprocessor & Microcontroller
- Classification based on architecture
- Classification based on Instruction Set
- Type of Microcontroller
- Memory Classification
Introduction to 8051 Microcontroller
- Introduction of ATMEL 8051 family
- Block diagram description of AT89C51
- Special feature of AT89c51
- Pin description of AT89c51
Intel 8051 Architecture
- Introduction to 8-bit microcontroller 8051
- Inbuilt features of 8051
- Block diagram explanation, pin descriptions
- Bit addressable and byte addressable registers
- About some imp SFRs like PSWA and stack operations
- Addressing modes and assembler directives
- Different addressing modes with examples and assignments and lab demonstrations with examples of addressing modes Instruction sets
- Explanations about 4 different instruction sets and with assignments
- Serial communication concepts with programming
- Interrupt programming and embedded c concepts how to use KEIL with C concepts
- Timer programming concepts in mode 1 and mode 2 with assignments
Intel 8051 C Pin Configuration Diagram
Registers & Memory of AT89C51
- Description of RAM
- Description of CPU Registers
- Function of SFR
Interfacing of LED
- Introduction of LED’s
- Interfacing Circuit Description of LED’s
- Programming of LED’s interfacing
Interfacing Of Seven Segment Display
- Types of 7 Segment Display
- Interfacing Circuit Description of 7 Segment Display
- Programming of 7 Segment Display Interfacing
Interfacing of LCD
- Introduction to 16 x 2 LCD
- Commands of 16 x 2 LCD
- Interfacing Circuit Description of 16 x 2 LCD
- Programming of 16 x 2 LCD
Interfacing Of Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Introduction to Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Interfacing Circuit of Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Programming of Keyboard Matrix & Switches
- Controlling of LED’s by using Switches
- Key board Matrix & LCD Interfacing Program
Interfacing of Motors
- Introduction to Motors
- Types of Motors used in Embedded System
- Programming & Controlling of Motors in Embedded System
Timers & Counter Programming
- Introduction to Timer & Counter
- Difference between Timer and Counter
- Description of SFR associated with Timer & Counter
- Programming of Timer & Counter
Serial Communication Programming
- Introduction to Serial Communication
- Types of Serial Communication
- Description of SFR associated with Serial Communication
- Introduction & Interfacing of UART
- Programming of UART
Interrupt Driven Programming
- Types of Interrupts
- Programming of Software & Hardware Interrupts
Interfacing of ADC
- Introduction to ADC
- Interfacing circuit of ADC
- Working & Interfacing of Temperature Sensor (DS1621 & LM35)
Interfacing of External Memory
- Introduction to External Memory Interfacing
- Introduction to I2C Protocol
- Using I2C library to read/write External Memory
Introduction of Embedded C
- Introduction to Embedded C
- Different between C & Embedded C
- Data type of Embedded C
- Operators of Embedded C
- Statements & loops of Embedded C
Programming Embedded Systems in C
- What is an embedded System?
- Which processor should you use?
- Which programming language should you?
- Which operating system should you use?
- How do you develop embedded software?
Hello, Embedded World
- Installing the Keil software and loading the project
- Configuring the simulator
- Building the target
- Running the simulation
- Dissecting the program
- Aside: Building the hardware
Adding Structure to Your Code
- Object-oriented programming with C
- The Project Header (Main .H)
- The Port Header (Port .H)
- Example: Restructuring the ‘Hello Embedded World’ example
- Example: Restructuring the goat-counting example
- Further examples
Programming & Interfacing Using Embedded C
- Programming of Timer & Counter
- Programming of Serial Port
- Programming of Interrupt
- LCD Interfacing
- Motor Interfacing
- Key board Matrix Interfacing
- DC motor interfacing using UL2803 with controllers
- Stepper motor interfacing using UL2003 with controllers
- Servo motor interfacing with controllers
- Introduction to sensors
- IR sensors module
- Ultrasonic sensors
- Photoelectric sensors
- Sensor Categories
- Binary Sensor
- Analog versus Digital Sensors
- Shaft Encoder
- A/D Converter
- Position Sensitive Device
- Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Inclinometer
- Digital Camera
- DC Motors
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Stepper Motors
- Cooperative Multitasking
- Interrupts and Timer-Activated Tasks
- Communication Model
- Fault-Tolerant Self-Configuration
- User Interface and Remote Control
- Sample Application Program
Case Study: Intruder Alarm System
- The software architecture
- Key software components used in this example
- Running the program
- The software
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller Training in Gurgaon
- Our Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller course with placement assistance.
- Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best Embedded System 8051 Microcontroller training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.