- All Courses
- Best Agile Training in Gurgaon
Best Agile Training in Gurgaon & Best Agile Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 522
Join Best Agile Training in Gurgaon, Agile Course in Gurgaon, Agile Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best Agile training in gurgaon. Students having Agile certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best Agile training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At Agile institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the Agile course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
Agile training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best Agile training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive Agile training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of Agile course and certification. We provide Agile training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate Agile course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the Agile training course duration flexible. Agile course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon Agile is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best Agile training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick Agile coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The Agile syllabus includes for Agile course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Agile topics covered are
Agile Information radiator, Agile estimation, Planning, Monitoring and Adopting, Agile, Agile analysis and design, Soft skills negotiation, Value-based prioritization, Agile Value stream analysis
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Agile Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for Agile Training in Gurgaon
Agile project communications
- Agile Information radiator
- Agile Team space
- Agile tooling
- Osmotic communications for collocated teams
- Osmotic communications for distributed teams
- Agile Daily stand-ups
Planning, Monitoring and Adopting
- Agile Retrospectives
- Agile task and Kanban boards,
- Agile Timeboxing
- Agile Iteration and release planning
- Agile WIP limits
- Agile Burn down/up charts
- Agile cumulative flow diagrams
- Agile process tailoring
- Agile relative sizing/story points
- Agile wide band Delphi
- Agile planning poker
- Agile affinity estimating
- Agile ideal time
- Agile process tailoring
Agile analysis and design
- Agile product roadmap
- Agile user stories and backlog
- Agile story maps
- Agile progressive elaboration
- Agile wireframes
- Agile chartering,
- Agile personas
- Agile modeling
- Agile frequent verification and validation
- Agenda for the session
- Agile test first development
- Agile acceptance test-driven development
- Agile definition of done
- Agile continuous integration
Soft skills negotiation
- Agile emotional intelligence
- Agile collaboration
- Agile adaptive leadership
- Agile negotiation
- Agile conflict resolution
- Agile servant leadership
- Agile return on investment (ROI)
- Agile net present value (NPV)
- Agile internal rate of return (IRR)
- Agile compliance
- Agile customer-valued prioritization
- Agile minimally marketable feature (MMF)
- Agile relative prioritization or ranking
- Agile risk-adjusted backlog
- Agile risk burn down graphs
- Agile risk-based spike
- Agile velocity
- Agile cycle time
- Agile earned value management (EVM) for agile projects
- Agile escaped defects
Agile Value stream analysis
- Agile value stream mapping
- Agile Flow charts
- Agile Spaghetti Diagrams
Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Active listening
- Agile Manifesto values and principles
- Assessing and incorporating community and stakeholder values
- Agile Brainstorming techniques
- Building empowered teams
- Coaching and mentoring within teams
- Agile Communications management
- Feedback techniques for product (e.g., prototyping, simulation, demonstrations, evaluations)
- Incremental delivery
- Agile Knowledge sharing
- Agile Leadership tools and techniques
- Agile Problem-solving strategies, tools, and techniques
- Project and quality standards for Agile projects
- Stakeholder management
- Agile Team motivation
- Time, budget, and cost estimation
- Value-based decomposition and prioritization
- Agile frameworks and terminology
- Building high-performance teams
- Agile Business case development
- Collocation (geographic proximity)/distributed teams
- Agile Continuous improvement processes
- Elements of a project charter for an Agile project
- Agile Facilitation methods
- Agile Participatory decision models (e.g., input-based, shared collaboration, command)
- PMI's Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct Process analysis techniques Self assessment
- Value-based analysis Mini - Exam (Self evaluated, Instructor analysis follows
- Agile contracting methods
- Agile project accounting principles
- Applying new Agile practices
- Compliance (organization)
- Control limits for Agile projects
- Agile Failure modes and alternatives
- Globalization, culture, and team diversity
- Agile Innovation games
- Principles of systems thinking (e.g., complex adaptive, chaos)
- Regulatory compliance Variance and trend analysis
- Variations in Agile methods and approaches
- Agile Vendor management
- Mini - Exam (Self evaluated, Instructor analysis follows
Domains in Agile project management:
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Agile Stakeholder Engagement
- Boosting Team Performance Practices
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for Agile Training in Gurgaon
- Our Agile training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the Agile training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in Agile training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students Agile course with placement assistance.
- Agile training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our Agile trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching Agile course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- Agile training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost Agile training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Agile Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Agile Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on Agile technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated Agile training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Agile Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s Agile training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s Agile training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best Agile training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.