- All Courses
- Best Arduino Training in Gurgaon
Best Arduino Training in Gurgaon & Best Arduino Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 800
Join Best Arduino Training in Gurgaon, Arduino Course in Gurgaon, Arduino Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best Arduino training in gurgaon. Students having Arduino certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best Arduino training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At Arduino institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the Arduino course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
Arduino training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best Arduino training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive Arduino training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of Arduino course and certification. We provide Arduino training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate Arduino course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the Arduino training course duration flexible. Arduino course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon Arduino is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best Arduino training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick Arduino coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The Arduino syllabus includes for Arduino course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Arduino topics covered are
Introduction to Arduino, Basic Electronic, Overview of Digital Electronic, Actuators, Microprocessor & Microcontroller, Embedded C Programming, Software Development Tools, UNO, Input/Output Ports & Input/Output Devices, Switch, 4X4 Keypad and Arduino, Alphanumeric LCD, DC Motor, DC Motor Driver
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Arduino Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for Arduino Training in Gurgaon
Introduction to Arduino
- What is Arduino?
- Hsitory of Arduino
Overview of Basic Electronic
- Current and Voltage
- Ohm's Law
- Resistors and Capacitors
- Voltage Divider Rule
- Diodes and Transistors
- Applications of Resistors, Capacitors, Diodes and Transistors
Overview of Digital Electronic
- Number Systems
- Logic Levels / Logic Values
- Logic Gates, Truth Tables and Boolean Equations
- 8-Bit Registers
- What is an Actuator?
- Different types of Actuator
- Examples of different Actuators
- Electrical Actuators
- Different types of Electrical Actuators
- Application of Actuator
Microprocessor & Microcontroller
- What is a Microprocessor and a Microcontroller
- Basic Parts of Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Difference between Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Applications of Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
Embedded C Programming
- C Programming Overview
- If-else Statement
- For Loop
- While Loop
- Do-While Loop
- Switch Statement
- Polling based Software Development
- Interrupt based Software Development
- Infinite Loop and Interrupt Service Routine
Software Development Tools
- Arduino IDE Software
- Installation of Arduino IDE
- USB to Serial Driver
- Installation of USB to Serial Driver
Introduction to Arduino UNO
- Features of Arduino UNO
- Know your Arduino Board
- PINOUTs of Arduino UNO
Input/Output Ports of Arduino
- Digital Pins on Arduino
- PinMode() in Arduino
- DigitalWrite() in Arduino
- Pull-up & Pull-Down Resistors
- How to enable internal pull-up in Arduino?
- DigitalRead() in Arduino
Light Emitting Diodes(LED) and Arduino
- What is a Light Emitting Diode (LED)?
- Circuit Diagram of LED Interfacing with Arduino
- LED Interfacing with Arduino
- LED Blinking with Arduino with different frequencies
Switch, 4X4 Keypad and Arduino
- Circuit Diagram of Switch Interfacing with Arduino
- Switch Interfacing with Arduino
- Application of Switch
- What is a Matrix Keypad?
- 4X4 Keypad Interfacing with Arduino and Serial Monitor
- 4X4 Keypad Interfacing with Arduino and LCD Display
- 4X4 Keypad based Password with Arduino and LCD Display
Alphanumeric LCD and Arduino
- What is an Alphanumeric LCD?
- Circuit Diagram of 16X2 Alphanumeric LCD Interfacing with Arduino
- 16X2 Alphanumeric LCD Interfacing with Arduino
- Horizontal Scrolling in 16X2 Alphanumeric LCD with Arduino
- Vertical Scrolling in 16X2 Alphanumeric LCD with Arduino
- Application of Alphanumeric LCD
DC Motor, DC Motor Driver and Arduino
- What is a DC Motor?
- Different types of DC Motor
- H-Bridge Driver
- Circuit Diagram of L293D based DC Motor Driver Interfacing with Arduino
- L293D based DC Motor Driver Interfacing with Arduino in 5V Mode
- L293D based DC Motor Driver Interfacing with Arduino in PWM Mode
Analog to Digital Converter(ADC) and Arduino
- Analog to Digital Converter(ADC) of Arduino
- analogRead() in Arduino
- Analog to Digital Converter(ADC) of Arduino and Serial Monitor
- Analog to Digital Converter(ADC) of Arduino and LCD Display
- Application of Analog to Digital Converter(ADC)
IR Sensor and Arduino
- Circuit Diagram of IR Sensor
- Circuit Diagram of Analog IR Sensor Interfacing with Arduino
- Analog IR Sensor Interfacing with Arduino and Serial Monitor
- Analog IR Sensor Interfacing with Arduino and LCD Display
- Application of IR Sensor
Light Sensor and Arduino
- Circuit Diagram of Light Sensor
- Circuit Diagram of Analog Light Sensor Interfacing with Arduino
- Analog Light Sensor Interfacing with Arduino and Serial Monitor
- Analog Light Sensor Interfacing with Arduino and LCD Display
- Application of Light Sensor
Bluetooth Technology and Arduino
- Bluetooth Technology
- HC-06 Bluetooth Module
- Circuit Diagram of HC-06 Bluetooth Module with Arduino
- HC-06 Bluetooth Module interfacing with Arduino
Analog Output of Arduino
- analogWrite() in Arduino
- PWM pulse output from Arduino
- LED Fading with Arduino
Universal Synchronous and Asynchronous Receiver and Transmitter (USART) and Arduino
- What is a Communication Protocol?
- Serial and Parallel Communication
- Simplex, Half Duplex and Full Duplex Communication
- Universal Synchronous and Asynchronous Receiver and Transmitter (USART) Communication Protocol
- USART of Arduino
- Serial Monitor on Arduino
- Application of USART Communication Protocol
PC communication with Arduino
- PC to Arduino Communication
- Arduino to PC Communication
- Full Duplex Communication Between PC and Arduino and LCD Display
Radio Frequency(RF) Communication
- 315/433 MHz RF Communication(ASK)
- HT12D Decoder and HT12E Encoder
- Circuit Diagram of RF Transmitter and Receiver
- RF Transmitter and Receiver
- Wireless Data Communication with RF Transmitter and Receiver
- Application of RF Communication
Relay and Arduino
- Relay Driving Circuit
- Circuit Diagram of Relay Driving Circuit
- Relay interfacing with Arduino
- Circuit Diagram of Relay Interfacing with Arduino
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for Arduino Training in Gurgaon
- Our Arduino training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the Arduino training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in Arduino training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students Arduino course with placement assistance.
- Arduino training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our Arduino trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching Arduino course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- Arduino training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost Arduino training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Arduino Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Arduino Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on Arduino technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated Arduino training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Arduino Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s Arduino training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s Arduino training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best Arduino training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.