- All Courses
- Best Automation Testing Training in Gurgaon
Best Automation Testing Training in Gurgaon & Best Automation Testing Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 522
Join Best Automation Testing Training in Gurgaon, Automation Testing Course in Gurgaon, Automation Testing Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best Automation Testing training in gurgaon. Students having Automation Testing certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best Automation Testing training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At Automation Testing institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the Automation Testing course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
Automation Testing training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best Automation Testing training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive Automation Testing training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of Automation Testing course and certification. We provide Automation Testing training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate Automation Testing course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the Automation Testing training course duration flexible. Automation Testing course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon Automation Testing is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best Automation Testing training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick Automation Testing coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The Automation Testing syllabus includes for Automation Testing course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Automation Testing topics covered are
Understanding Test Design, Understanding of basic and advanced scripting and programming techniques frequently utilized in Test Automation, Relational DBMS Basics, Database Fundamentals for Test Engineers, Overview of automation, Overview of automation architectures for various testing efforts ( functional, performance, etc.), Unattended testing
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Automation Testing Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for Automation Testing Training in Gurgaon
Understanding Test Design
- Designing tests from requirements
- Designing tests from scenarios
- Requirement-based test design methods and techniques
- Separation of data from scripts
- Code-based test design
- Automation considerations when designing tests
- Selecting candidate tests to automate
Understanding of basic and advanced scripting and programming techniques frequently utilized in Test Automation
- Working with files
- VBScript and Windows in the examples
- Robust Execution
- Object Validation
- Action Validation
- Recovery Design
- Status Reporting
- Maintenance Control
- Regular Expressions for Dynamic Object Recognition
- Dynamic Data Generation
- Object Class Modification
- Business Process Path Modification
Relational DBMS Basics
- SQL Basics – Select, Insert, Update, Delete
- Using Aggregation to determine data health
- Combining Data from Multiple Tables with Joins
- Foreign Key Problems
- Using Sub-queries
- Generating Test Data
- Testing Scalable Architectures
- Transaction Process Monitor (TPM)
- Database Integrity
- UML Database Model
- Outer Join example for testing
- Queries for Data Verification
Database Fundamentals for Test Engineers
- Database Testing: Advanced Topics
- Risk Based Testing Analysis and Management
- Testing Web and eCommerce Applications
- Performance Testing for Web and Client/Server Applications
- Performance Testing Fundamentals
- Advanced Performance Testing & Tuning Techniques
- Programming and Database Concepts for Testing and QA Professionals
- Programming Concepts for Test and QA Professionals
- XML and Web Services Testing
- Application and Data Security Testing
- A Survey of Test Automation Tools
Overview of automation
- The purpose of test automation
- Different uses of technology to manage the testing effort (management, functional, performance, other types of testing, and with different SDLC approaches such as waterfall or iterative)
- Comparison of the vendor landscape to support test automation
- Selecting and acquiring test automation tools
- Determining automation requirements
- Defining goals and requirements including feasible uses of automation
- Determining return on investment
- Application compatibility
- Vendor selection and evaluation
- Understanding the potential for diverse vendors and solutions
- Vendor tool evaluation techniques
- Effective installation and maintenance approaches
- Infrastructure considerations
- Implementation approaches that support ongoing ease of use
- Organizational considerations to support automation
- A Survey of Test Automation Tools
- Functional Testing tools
- Through the interface
- Under the interface
- Web services
- Non Function Testing tools
- Code Level tools
- Structural Test Execution tools
- Static Testing/Analysis tools
- Test Automation Support Tools and Systems
- Test Management Tools
Overview of automation architectures for various testing efforts ( functional, performance, etc.)
- Characteristic of a good test automation architecture
- Description of test automation architectures
- Design approaches for architectures
- Other types
- Design approaches to support the organizational model
- Minimal automation resources
- Various levels of experience
- Unattended testing
- Integrating multiple tools into the design
- Scripting tools
- Data query and validation tools
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for Automation Testing Training in Gurgaon
- Our Automation Testing training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the Automation Testing training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in Automation Testing training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students Automation Testing course with placement assistance.
- Automation Testing training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our Automation Testing trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching Automation Testing course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- Automation Testing training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost Automation Testing training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Automation Testing Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Automation Testing Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on Automation Testing technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated Automation Testing training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Automation Testing Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s Automation Testing training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s Automation Testing training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best Automation Testing training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.