- All Courses
- Best ETL Testing Training in Gurgaon
Best ETL Testing Training in Gurgaon & Best ETL Testing Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 522
Join Best ETL Testing Training in Gurgaon, ETL Testing Course in Gurgaon, ETL Testing Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best ETL Testing training in gurgaon. Students having ETL Testing certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best ETL Testing training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At ETL Testing institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the ETL Testing course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
ETL Testing training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best ETL Testing training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive ETL Testing training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of ETL Testing course and certification. We provide ETL Testing training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate ETL Testing course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the ETL Testing training course duration flexible. ETL Testing course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon ETL Testing is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best ETL Testing training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick ETL Testing coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The ETL Testing syllabus includes for ETL Testing course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. ETL Testing topics covered are
Introduction to ETL Testing, DWH: Data Ware Housing Concepts, Normalization and De-Normalization, ETL Testing, ETL architecture, Challenges in DWH ETL Testing compare to other testing, Types of ETL Testing, Unit testing Procedures, Error handling procedures
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
ETL Testing Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content Covered in ETL Testing Training Course
DWH: Data Ware Housing Concepts
- What is Data Warehouse?
- Need of Data Warehouse
- Introduction to OLTP, ETL and OLAP Systems
- Difference between OLTP and OLAP
- Data Warehouse Architecture
- Data Marts
- ODS [Operational Data Store]
- Dimensional Modelling
- Difference between relation and dimensional modelling
- Star Schema and Snowflake Schema
- What is fact table
- What is Dimension table
- Normalization and De-Normalization
- ETL architecture
- What is ETL and importance of ETL testing
- How DWH ETL Testing is different from the Application Testing
- SDLC/STLC in the ETL Projects (ex: V Model, Water fall model)
- Challenges in DWH ETL Testing compare to other testing
- Incompatible and duplicate data.
- Loss of data during ETL process.
- Testers have no privileges to execute ETL jobs by their own.
- Volume and complexity of data is very huge.
- Fault in business process and procedures.
- Trouble acquiring and building test data.
- ETL Testing Work flow activities involved
- Analyze and interpret business requirements/ workflows to Create
- Approve requirements and prepare the Test plan for the system testing
- Prepare the test cases with the help of design documents provided by the
- Execute system testing and integration testing.
- Best practices to Create quality documentations (Test plans, Test Scripts and Test closure summaries)
- How to detect the bugs in the ETL testing
- How to report the bugs in the ETL testing
- How to co-ordinate with developer team for resolving the defects
- Types of ETL Testing
- Data completeness.
- Data transformation.
- Data quality.
- Performance and scalability.
- Integration testing.
- User-acceptance testing.
- SQL Queries for ETL Testing
- Incremental load testing
- Initial Load / Full load testing
- Different ETL tools available in the market
- Ab Initio
- IBM Data stage
- Power Center Components
- Repository Manager
- Workflow Manager
- Workflow Monitor
- Power Center Admin Console
- Informatica Concepts and Overview
- Informatica Architecture.
- Working with Relational Targets
- Working with Flat file Targets
- Transformations – Active and Passive Transformations
- Lookup –Different types of lookup Caches
- Sequence Generator
- Source Qualifer
- Update Strategy
- Stored Procedure
- Slowly Changing Dimension
- SCD Type1
- SCD Type2 — Date, Flag and Version
- SCD Type3
- Workflow Manger
- Creating Reusable tasks
- Workflows, Worklets & Sessions
- Decision task
- Control Task
- Event wait task
- Timer task
- Monitoring workflows and debugging errors
- Indirect Loading
- Constraint based load ordering
- Target Load plan
- Worklet ,Mapplet ,Resuable transformation
- Migration ?ML migration and Folder Copy.
- Scheduling Workflow
- Parameter and variables
- XML Source, Target and Transformations
- Performance Tuning
- Pipeline Partition
- Dynamic Partition
- Pushdown optimization
- Preparation of Test Cases
- Executing Test case
- Preparing Sample data
- Data validation in Source and target
- Load and performance testing
- Unit testing Procedures.
- Error handling procedures.
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for ETL Testing Training in Gurgaon
- Our ETL Testing training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the ETL Testing training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in ETL Testing training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students ETL Testing course with placement assistance.
- ETL Testing training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our ETL Testing trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching ETL Testing course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- ETL Testing training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost ETL Testing training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for ETL Testing Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S ETL Testing Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on ETL Testing technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated ETL Testing training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after ETL Testing Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s ETL Testing training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s ETL Testing training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best ETL Testing training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.