- All Courses
- Best Exchange Server Training in Gurgaon
Best Exchange Server Training in Gurgaon & Best Exchange Server Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 522
Join Best Exchange Server Training in Gurgaon, Exchange Server Course in Gurgaon, Exchange Server Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best Exchange Server training in gurgaon. Students having Exchange Server certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best Exchange Server training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At Exchange Server institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the Exchange Server course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
Exchange Server training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best Exchange Server training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive Exchange Server training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of Exchange Server course and certification. We provide Exchange Server training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate Exchange Server course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the Exchange Server training course duration flexible. Exchange Server course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon Exchange Server is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best Exchange Server training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick Exchange Server coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The Exchange Server syllabus includes for Exchange Server course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Exchange Server topics covered are
Introduction to Mailbox Server Role, Client Access Server Roles, Hub Transport Server Role, HA Improvements, Logical Structure of Active Directory
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Exchange Server Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for Exchange server Training in Gurgaon
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 /2013 - An Overview
- what is Exchange Server 2010 /2013?
- what is new in Exchange server 2010 /2013?
- what is missing in Exchange Server 2010 /2013 that was available in prior versions?
Exchange Server 2010 /2013 Editions
- Services of Exchange Server 2010 /2013
- Exchange Server 2010 /2013 and Active directory
Exchange server Training Objectives
- Architectural goals with Exchange Server2010 /2013
- Exchange Server 2010 /2013 Hardware Requirements
- Exchange Server 2010 /2013 Operating System Requirement
- 64-Bit Support Only
- Graphical Administration Tools
- Command-line Administration Tools
- Database SizeServer Roles and Permissions
Role based Deployment and Server Roles
- Mailbox Server Role
- Client Access Server Roles
- Hub Transport Server Role
- Unified Messaging Server Role
- Edge Transport Server Role
- HA Improvements
- Exchange Server Permissions
Planning and Deploying Exchange Server 2010/2013
- Planning for Exchange Server 2010 /2013
- Significant Changes in Exchange Server 2010 /2013
- Logical Structure of Active Directory
- Active Directory Requirements
- Preparing the Active Directory Schema
- Preparing the Active Directory
- Understanding the AD Forest
Installing Exchange Server 2010/2013
- Preparing the Windows Server 2003
- Windows Requirements
- Memory Configuration
- Disk Configuration
- Exchange Prerequisites
- Installing Exchange
- Performing Post-Installation Tasks
- Delegating Permissions
Administering Exchange 2010/2013 and Installing Anti-virus and Anti-spam
- Microsoft Forefront Security for Exchange
- Server Forefront Security
- Securing Communication
- Installing the ForefrontLesson 4.2 Administering Exchange 2010 /2013
- Understanding the New Administrative Architecture
- Installing the Exchange 2010 /2013 Management Tools
- Exploring the Exchange Management Console
- Exchange management Console Customization
- Toolbox Work Center
- Finalize Deployment Tip
Module 5 Delegating Administrative Permissions
- Delegating Administrative Permissions
- Exchange 2010 /2013 Administrative Roles
- Exchange 2010 /2013 built-in Administrative Groups
- Tuning Your Operating System
- Exchange management Shell Primer
- Command Syntax
- PowerShell vs. Exchange Management Shell
- Object Oriented
- Filtering Output
- Formatting Output
- Getting Help
Exchange Organization, Server and Recipient Management
- Understanding the Active Directory Configuration Partition
- Verifying the Installation of Exchange Server 2010 /2013
- Active Directory Configuration Partition
- Configuring Administrative Permissions
- Adding and Removing Exchange 2010 /2013 Server Roles
- Uninstalling Exchange Server 2010 /2013
- Managing Recipients Using the Exchange 2010 /2013 Management Console
- Managing Recipients
- Managing Mailboxes
- Creating a User Mailbox
- Manipulating Mailboxes in Exchange 2010 /2013
- Moving a Mailbox
- Enabling Unified Messaging for a Mailbox
- Creating a Custom Recipient Management Console
Managing Distribution Groups and Exchange 2010/2013 Mailbox Server
- Managing Distribution Groups
- Distribution Groups
- Managing Mail Contacts and Mail Users
- Creating a Mail Contact
- Recipient Filtering in Exchange 2010 /2013
- Exchange 2010 /2013 Mailbox Server Role
- Managing the Exchange 2010 /2013 Mailbox Server
- Exchange 2010 /2013 Storage Groups
- Creating a New Storage Group
- Moving a Storage Group
- Managing Exchange 2010 /2013 Mailbox Databases
Exchange 2010 /2013 Public Folder Database
- Configuring a Public Folder
- Using a Public Folder
- Creating a New Public Folder Database
- Administering Public Folder Permissions
- Managing Public Folder Replica Settings
- Mail Enabling a Public Folder
Managing Address Lists and Client Access Server
- Managing Address Lists
- Address Lists
- Managing Global Address Lists
- Creating Global Address Lists
- Applying Global Address Lists to Mail Objects
- Applying Permissions to Global Address Lists
- Managing Address Lists
- Managing Offline Address BooksLesson 9.2 Managing the Exchange 2010 /2013 Client Access Server
- Client Access Server Role
- Managing the Client Access Server
- The Auto Discover Service
- The Availability Service
- SSL Certificate
- Managing Outlook Anywhere
- Installing a Third party SSL Certificate
Managing Folder Content and Messages in Transit
- Understanding the Basics of Messaging records Management
- Messaging Records Management
- User Participation
- Possible Scenarios
- Managing Default Folders
- Creating and Managing Custom Folders
- Managed folder Mailbox Policies
- Assigning Managed Folder mailbox Policies to Users
- Enabling on the Mailbox Server
- Managing Messages in Transit
- New Exchange 2010 /2013 Transport Architecture
- Setting Up Message Classifications 280
- Deploying Message Classifications 282
- Setting Up Transport Rules 283
- Selecting Conditions and Exceptions 284
- Selecting Actions 286
- Creating New Rules with the Exchange management Console
Reliability and Availability
- Reliability and Availability
- Reliability vs. Availability
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Building a Reliable Platform
- Fault Tolerance vs. High Availability
- Outlook Local Cached Mode and Perceived Downtime
- Building Redundancy
- Network Load Balancing
- Supporting Infrastructure Redundancy
- Clustered Continuous Replication Clusters
Securing Logging, Auditing and Monitoring of Exchange 2010/2013
- Securing Exchange Server 2010 /2013
- Exchange Server Security Basics
- Message Security Types
- Security Configuration Wizard
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) with Exchange
- Choosing an Antivirus System
- Blocking File Attachments
- Implementing Multiple Layers of Protection
- Using a Reverse Proxy to protect Web Services
- Logging, Auditing and Monitoring Exchange 2010 /2013
- Exchange Best Practices Analyzer
- Auditing and Logging
- Increasing the size of Event Logs
- Exchange Diagnostics Logging
- Message Tracking
- Protocol and Connectivity Logs
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for Exchange Server Training in Gurgaon
- Our Exchange Server training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the Exchange Server training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in Exchange Server training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students Exchange Server course with placement assistance.
- Exchange Server training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our Exchange Server trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching Exchange Server course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- Exchange Server training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost Exchange Server training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Exchange Server Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Exchange Server Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on Exchange Server technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated Exchange Server training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Exchange Server Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s Exchange Server training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s Exchange Server training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best Exchange Server training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.