- All Courses
- Best Mainframe Developer Training in Gurgaon
Best Mainframe Developer Training in Gurgaon & Best Mainframe Developer Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 522
Join Best Mainframe Developer Training in Gurgaon, Mainframe Developer Course in Gurgaon, Mainframe Developer Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best Mainframe Developer training in gurgaon. Students having Mainframe Developer certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best Mainframe Developer training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At Mainframe Developer institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the Mainframe Developer course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
Mainframe Developer training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best Mainframe Developer training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive Mainframe Developer training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of Mainframe Developer course and certification. We provide Mainframe Developer training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate Mainframe Developer course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the Mainframe Developer training course duration flexible. Mainframe Developer course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon Mainframe Developer is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best Mainframe Developer training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick Mainframe Developer coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The Mainframe Developer syllabus includes for Mainframe Developer course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Mainframe Developer topics covered are
Introduction to Mainframe Developer, Introduction To JCL, Job Statement, Common Parameter In Both Job And Exec Statements, Dd Statement, Special Dd Statements, Instream And Cataloged Procedures, Generation Data Groups (Gdg), Control Job Processing (If Then Else) In JCL, Introduction To VSAM, Alternate Indexes, Introduction To Cobol, A First Cobol Program, Data Structures And Storage, File I/O, Cobol Techniques, VSAM In Cobol Program, Introduction To DB2, Rdbms, Interaction With Db2, Introduction To Cics, Cics Concepts, Cics Resource Definition, Mapsets, Maps, Map Fields
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Mainframe Developer Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content Covered in Mainframe Developer Training Course
IBM Mainframe Concepts
- Input/output Devices
JCL Course Syllabus
INTRODUCTION TO JCL
COMMON PARAMETER IN BOTH JOB AND EXEC STATEMENTS
- Temporary Datasets
SPECIAL DD STATEMENTS
- Concatenating Data sets
- Passing data to COBOL program using – SYSIN DD *
INSTREAM and CATALOGED PROCEDURES
- Instream Procedure
- Cataloged procedure
- Modify statements in a procedure
- Symbolic parameters
Generation Data Groups (GDG)
- CREATION OF GDG
- USING GDG
- ALTERING GDG DEFINITION
- DELETING GDG
Control Job Processing (IF THEN ELSE) in JCL
Restarting and checkpoint in JCL
VSAM Course Syllabus
INTRODUCTION TO VSAM
- Virtual Storage
- Virtual Storage Access Method
- Advantages and Disadvantages of VSAM
- Logical Record
- Physical Record
- Control Interval
- Control Interval Splits
- Spanned Records
- Key Sequential Data Set
- Entry Sequential Data Set
- Relative Record Data Set
- Linear Data set
ACCESS METHOD SERVICES
- Using IDCAMS
- JCL for IDCAMS
- Basic IDCAMS commands
- Define command
- IMPORT AND EXPORT
- MODAL COMMANDS
- Alternate Indexes
- Alternate index PATHS
- AIX Organization
- DEFINE PATH
- PATH ENTRY
VSAM IN COBOL PROGRAM
- Using VSAM with COBOL
- START Statement
- FILE STATUS
COBOL Course Syllabus
Introduction to COBOL
A First COBOL Program
- Writing Structured COBOL
- Conditional Statements
- The GO TO Statement
Data Structures and Storage
- Declaring Variables
- Using Data Structures
- Formatting Output
- 77 and 88 Levels
- Declaring and Using Arrays
- Loan Schedule Report
- File/Record Descriptions
- Physical/Logical File Descriptions
- Reading Records from a File
- Sequentially Writing Records
- Indexed File I/O
- Printing Reports
- Converting to Uppercase
- Copy Files
- Selecting Records
- Sorting & Reporting Data
- Control Breaks/Summary Totals
- Handling Dates
VSAM IN COBOL PROGRAM
- Using VSAM with COBOL
- START Statement
- FILE STATUS
DB2 Course Syllabus
Introduction to DB2
- What is database and its basic types
- Database models
- Object Oriented
- Discuss about storage group and volumes table spaces
- Index spaces
- Basic Information About
- Discuss Physical Storage of DB2
- DB2 objects
- Buffer pools
- Features of Database design and its types
- Discuss the advantages of DB2 over VSAM
- Discuss the features of data integrity and referential integrity
Interaction with DB2
- Interaction with DB2 using TSO with SPUFI tool and QMF tool
- Introduction to SQL for interacting with DB2
- Introduction to COBOL-DB2 application program
- Using run JCL we can pass the queries
- With execute immediate
- Using prepare and execute technique
- Using dynamic SQL for running the queries
- Discussing the compilation of COBOL-DB2 program
- Facility of Error handling in DB2
- Using DSNTIAR procedure approach
- Using SQL codes
- Discussing commit and rollback features
- Introduction to CURSOR concept
- Handling Null values in DB2
- HANDLING VARCHARS
- Locks facility
- Error Handling
- Error Handling – Introduction
- Data Consistency Utilities
- CHECK Utility
- REPAIR Utility
- REPORT Utility
- DIAGNOSE Utility
- Backup and Recovery Utilities
- COPY Utility
- MERGECOPY Utility
- QUIESCE Utility
- RECOVER Utility
- REBUILD Utility
- REPORT RECOVERY
- Data Organization Utilities
- LOAD Utility
- REORG Utility
- Catalog Manipulation Utilities
- CATMAINT Utility
- MODIFY Utility
- RUNSTATS Utility
- STOSPACE Utility
- DB2 Commands
- Dynamic SQL – Introduction
- Dynamic SQL – Types
- When to use Dynamic SQL
- Execute Immediate SQL
- Non-select dynamic SQL
- Parameter marker
- Fixed-list select
- Varying-list select SQL
- Stored Procedure – Development
- Creating Stored Procedures
Managing Stored Procedures
- Executing a Stored Procedures
CICS Course Syllabus
INTRODUCTION TO CICS
- Batch Vs. Online
- CICS Program Format
- Task and Transaction
- How to Initiate Transactions
- Conversational, Non-Conversational and pseudo conversational programming
CICS RESOURCE DEFINITION
MAPSETS, MAPS, MAP FIELDS
FILE HANDLING IN CICS AND VSAM
- File control
- Types of VSAM Files
CICS REGION COMMANDS
- XCTL and LINK
- GETMAIN and FREEMAIN
RECOVERY AND RESTART
- Recovery and Restart
- Facilities for CICS Recovery and Restart
CICS EXCEPTION HANDLING
- Test and Debugging Commands
Functions of EDF
- General structure of CICS program
- CICS provided facilities for Programming
- How to work with DB2 databases
- How to design, code and test a modular CICS program
- How to compile a CICS program
- Pre-requisites for the execution of a CICS program
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for Mainframe Developer Training in Gurgaon
- Our Mainframe Developer training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the Mainframe Developer training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in Mainframe Developer training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students Mainframe Developer course with placement assistance.
- Mainframe Developer training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our Mainframe Developer trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching Mainframe Developer course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- Mainframe Developer training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost Mainframe Developer training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Mainframe Developer Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Mainframe Developer Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on Mainframe Developer technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated Mainframe Developer training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Mainframe Developer Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s Mainframe Developer training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s Mainframe Developer training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best Mainframe Developer training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.