- All Courses
- Best MCSA Training in Gurgaon
Best MCSA Training in Gurgaon & Best MCSA Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 522
Join Best MCSA Training in Gurgaon, MCSA Course in Gurgaon, MCSA Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best MCSA training in gurgaon. Students having MCSA certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best MCSA training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At MCSA institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the MCSA course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
MCSA training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best MCSA training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive MCSA training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of MCSA course and certification. We provide MCSA training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate MCSA course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the MCSA training course duration flexible. MCSA course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon MCSA is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best MCSA training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick MCSA coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The MCSA syllabus includes for MCSA course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. MCSA topics covered are
Introduction To MCSA, Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects, Automating AD DS Administration, Implementing IPv4, Implementing Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Implementing Domain Name System (DNS), Implementing IPv6, Implementing Local Storage, Implementing File and Print Services, Implementing Group Policy
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
MCSA Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
MCSA course content and Syllabus in Gurgaon
Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 Management
- Installing Windows Server 2012
- Post-Installation Configuration of Windows Server 2012
- Windows PowerShell
Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- AD DS
- Domain Controllers
- Installing a Domain Controller
Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Managing User Accounts
- Managing Group Accounts
- Managing Computer Accounts
- Delegating Administration
Automating AD DS Administration
- Using Command Line Tools for Administration
- Using Windows PowerShell for Administration
- Performing Bulk Operations with Windows PowerShell
- IPv4 Addressing
- Subnetting and Supernetting
- Configuring and Troubleshooting IPv4
Implementing Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Installing a DHCP Server Role
- Configuring DHCP Scopes
- Managing a DHCP Database
- Securing and Monitoring DHCP
Implementing Domain Name System (DNS)
- Name Resolution for Windows Clients and Servers
- Installing and Managing a DNS Server
- Managing DNS Zones
- IPv6 Addressing
- Coexistence with IPv6
- IPv6 Transition Technologies
Implementing Local Storage
- Managing Disks and Volumes
- Implementing Storage Spaces
Implementing File and Print Services
- Securing Files and Folders
- Protecting Shared Files and Folders Using Shadow Copies
- Configuring Network Printing
Implementing Group Policy
- Group Policy Processing
- Implementing a Central Store for Administrative Templates
Securing Windows Servers Using Group Policy Objects
- Windows Security
- Configuring Security Settings
- Restricting Software
- Configuring Windows Firewall with Advanced Security
Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- Virtualization Technologies
- Implementing Hyper-V
- Managing Virtual Machine Storage
- Managing Virtual Networks
Administering Windows Server 2012
Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Group Policy
- Implementing and Administering Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Managing Group Policy Scope
- Group Policy Processing
- Troubleshooting the Application of GPOs
Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
- Implementing Administrative Templates
- Configuring Folder Redirection and Scripts
- Configuring Group Policy Preferences
- Managing Software with Group Policy
Managing User and Service Accounts
- Automating User Account Management
- Configuring Password-Policy and User-Account Lockout
- Configuring Managed Service Accounts
Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Implementing Virtualized Domain Controllers
- Implementing Read-Only Domain Controllers
- Administering AD DS
- Managing the AD DS Database
Configuring and Troubleshooting Domain Name System (DNS)
- Installing the DNS Server Role
- Configuring the DNS Server Role
- Configuring DNS Zones
- Configuring DNS Zone Transfers
- Managing and Troubleshooting DNS
Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access
- Configuring Network Access
- Configuring VPN Access
- Network Policies
- Troubleshooting Routing and Remote Access
- Configuring DirectAccess
Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Role
- Installing and Configuring a Network Policy Server
- Configuring RADIUS Clients and Servers
- NPS Authentication Methods
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Network Policy Server
Implementing Network Access Protection
- NAP Enforcement Processes
- Configuring NAP
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting NAP
Optimizing File Services
- File Server Resource Manager (FSRM)
- Using FSRM to Manage Quotas, File Screens, and Storage Reports
- Implementing Classification and File Management Tasks
- Distributed File System (DFS)
- Configuring DFS Namespaces
- Configuring and Troubleshooting DFS-R
Deploying and Maintaining Server Images
- Windows Deployment Services
- Implementing Deployment with Windows Deployment Services
- Administering Windows Deployment Services
Implementing Update Management
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Deploying Updates with WSUS
Monitoring Windows Server 2012
- Monitoring Tools
- Using Performance Monitor
- Monitoring Event Logs
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Configuring Advanced DHCP Features
- Configuring Advanced DNS Settings
- Implementing IPAM
Implementing Advanced File Services
- Configuring iSCSI Storage
- Configuring BranchCache
- Optimizing Storage Usage
Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Planning for Dynamic Access Control
- Deploying Dynamic Access Control
Implementing Network Load Balancing (NLB)
- Configuring an NLB Cluster
- Planning an NLB Implementation
Implementing Failover Clustering
- Implementing a Failover Cluster
- Configuring Highly Available Applications and Services on a Failover Cluster
- Maintaining a Failover Cluster
- Implementing a Multi-Site Failover Cluster
Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Integrating Hyper-V with Failover Clustering
- Implementing Hyper-V Virtual Machines on Failover Clusters
- Implementing Hyper-V Vi rtual Machine Movement
- Managing Hyper-V Virtual Environments by Using VMM
Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Implementing Windows Server Backup
- Implementing Server and Data Recovery
Implementing Distributed AD DS Deployments
- Deploying a Distributed AD DS Environment
- Configuring AD DS Trusts
Implementing AD DS Sites and Replication
- Configuring AD DS Sites
- Configuring and Monitoring AD DS Replication
Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Deploying CAs
- Deploying and Managing Certificate Templates
- Implementing Certificate Distribution and Revocation
- Managing Certificate Recovery
Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
- Deploying and Managing an AD RMS Infrastructure
- Configuring AD RMS Content Protection
- Configuring External Access to AD RMS
Implementing Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Deploying AD FS
- Implementing AD FS for a Single Organization
- Deploying AD FS in a B2B Federation Scenario
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for MCSA Training in Gurgaon
- Our MCSA training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the MCSA training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in MCSA training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students MCSA course with placement assistance.
- MCSA training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our MCSA trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching MCSA course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- MCSA training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost MCSA training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for MCSA Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S MCSA Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on MCSA technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated MCSA training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after MCSA Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s MCSA training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s MCSA training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best MCSA training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.