- All Courses
- Best Oracle Identity Manager Training in Gurgaon
Best Oracle Identity Manager Training in Gurgaon & Best Oracle Identity Manager Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 522
Join Best Oracle Identity Manager Training in Gurgaon, Oracle Identity Manager Course in Gurgaon, Oracle Identity Manager Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best Oracle Identity Manager training in gurgaon. Students having Oracle Identity Manager certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best Oracle Identity Manager training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At Oracle Identity Manager institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the Oracle Identity Manager course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
Oracle Identity Manager training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best Oracle Identity Manager training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive Oracle Identity Manager training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of Oracle Identity Manager course and certification. We provide Oracle Identity Manager training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate Oracle Identity Manager course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the Oracle Identity Manager training course duration flexible. Oracle Identity Manager course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon Oracle Identity Manager is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best Oracle Identity Manager training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick Oracle Identity Manager coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The Oracle Identity Manager syllabus includes for Oracle Identity Manager course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Oracle Identity Manager topics covered are
Introduction to Oracle Identity Manager, Launching Oracle Identity Manager, Understanding Organizations, Roles, and Users, OIM Connectors, Provisioning, Workflows, Tasks and Requests, IT Resource and Application Instances, Reconciliation, Managing Reports, Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging for OIM, Transferring OIM Configurations
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Oracle Identity Manager Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content Covered in Oracle Identity Manager Training Course
- Importance of identity management
- Introduction to Oracle Identity Manager 10g and 11g
- Identity management benefits, values, terminology, and functional aspects
- Oracle Identity Manager Architecture and Administration Infrastructure
- Installing and Configuring Oracle Identity Manager
Launching Oracle Identity Manager
- Oracle WebLogic Server
- Oracle Identity Manager Server Overview
- SOA Server Overview
- Oracle Identity Manager Interfaces
- Accessing the Oracle Identity Manager Web Consoles
- Design Console Overview
- Oracle SOA Consoles Overview
- Differences among the consoles from Oracle Identity Manager and Oracle SOA
Understanding Organizations, Roles, and Users
- Oracle Identity Manager Users
- Oracle Identity Manager Organizations, Roles, and Entity Relationships
- Loading User and Role-Based Data with the Bulk Load Utility
- Creating and Managing Users, Roles, and Organizations
- Customizing and Saving Searches
Understanding OIM Connectors
- What is Connectors?
- Oracle Identity Manager Connectors Overview
- Types of Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Transferring Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Using Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- On-boarding Users to OIM
- What is Provisioning?
- Differences Between Assigning Resources and Provisioning Resources
- Assigning Resources to Users: Overview
- Types of Provisioning
- Using Criteria to Provision a Resource to a User
Understanding Workflows, Tasks and Requests
- What is Workflows?
- Understanding Tasks and Requests
- Types of Workflows
- Managing Approval and Provisioning Workflows
- Deploying SOA Composites
- Creating Requests
- Approving Requests
- Accessing the Resource
Understanding IT Resource and Application Instances
- What is IT Resource and Non-Managed Resource
- Application Instances
- Disconnected Resources
- Using Disconnected Resources
- What is Reconciliation?
- Reconciliation and Provisioning
- Types of Reconciliation
- Reconciliation Events, Rules and Policies
- Implementing Reconciliation Workflows
- Types of Reports
- Configuring Oracle BI Publisher
- Creating Reports for Organizations, Users and Roles
- Customizing Reports
- Exception reports handling
Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging for OIM
- What Is Auditing?
- Oracle Identity Manager Audit Engine
- What Is Monitoring?
- What Is Logging?
- Managing Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging
- Identify log files specific to Oracle Identity Manager
- Attestation Processes
- OIA – Oracle Identity Analytics
Transferring OIM Configurations
- Deployment Manager Overview
- Sandbox Overview
- Exporting and Importing Configuration Data
- Customizations Using Java APIs
- Identify an application programming interface (API)
- Advantages of using Oracle Identity Manager APIs
- Types of Oracle Identity Manager APIs: Utility classes, Factory classes, and Result set interfaces
- Lookup fields and user-defined fields
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for Oracle Identity Manager Training in Gurgaon
- Our Oracle Identity Manager training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the Oracle Identity Manager training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in Oracle Identity Manager training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students Oracle Identity Manager course with placement assistance.
- Oracle Identity Manager training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our Oracle Identity Manager trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching Oracle Identity Manager course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- Oracle Identity Manager training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost Oracle Identity Manager training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Oracle Identity Manager Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Oracle Identity Manager Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on Oracle Identity Manager technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated Oracle Identity Manager training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Oracle Identity Manager Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s Oracle Identity Manager training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s Oracle Identity Manager training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best Oracle Identity Manager training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.