- All Courses
- Best Oracle Performance Tunning Training in Gurgaon
Best Oracle Performance Tunning Training in Gurgaon & Best Oracle Performance Tunning Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 522
Join Best Oracle Performance Tunning Training in Gurgaon, Oracle Performance Tunning Course in Gurgaon, Oracle Performance Tunning Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best Oracle Performance Tunning training in gurgaon. Students having Oracle Performance Tunning certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best Oracle Performance Tunning training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At Oracle Performance Tunning institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the Oracle Performance Tunning course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
Oracle Performance Tunning training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best Oracle Performance Tunning training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive Oracle Performance Tunning training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of Oracle Performance Tunning course and certification. We provide Oracle Performance Tunning training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate Oracle Performance Tunning course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the Oracle Performance Tunning training course duration flexible. Oracle Performance Tunning course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon Oracle Performance Tunning is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best Oracle Performance Tunning training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick Oracle Performance Tunning coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The Oracle Performance Tunning syllabus includes for Oracle Performance Tunning course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Oracle Performance Tunning topics covered are
Introduction To Oracle Performance Tunning, Basic Tuning Tools, Using Automatic Workload Repository, Using Metrics and Alerts, Using Baselines, Using AWR Based Tools, Monitoring an Application, Tuning the Buffer Cache
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Oracle Performance Tunning Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Oracle Performance Tunning training course content and Syllabus in Gurgaon
Oracle Performance Tuning Course Content
- This lesson introduces the Performance Tuning course objectives and agenda
Basic Tuning Tools:
- Monitoring tools overview
- Enterprise Manager
- V$ Views, Statistics and Metrics
- Wait Events
Using Automatic Workload Repository:
- Managing the Automatic Workload RepositoryCreate AWR Snapshots
- Real Time SQL Monitoring (a 11.1 feature new lesson in NF L-15)
Defining the Problem:
- Limit the Scope & Setting the Priority
- Top SQL Reports
- Common Tuning Problems & Tuning During the Life Cycle
- ADDM Tuning Session
- Performance Versus Business Requirements
- Performance Tuning Resources & Filing a Performance Service Request
- Monitoring and Tuning Tools: Overview
Using Metrics and Alerts:
- Metrics, Alerts, and Baselines
- Limitation of Base Statistics & Typical Delta Tools
- Oracle Database 11g Solution: Metrics
- Benefits of Metrics
- Viewing Metric History Information & Vsing EM to View Metric Details
- Statistic Histograms & Histogram Views
- Database Control Usage Model & Setting Thresholds
- Server-Generated Alerts, Creating and Testing an Alert & Metric and Alert Views
- Comparative Performance Analysis with AWR Baselines
- Automatic Workload Repository Baselines
- Moving Window Baseline
- Baselines in Performance Page Settings & Baseline Templates
- AWR Baselines & Creating AWR Baselines
- Managing Baselines with PL/SQL & Baseline Views
- Performance Monitoring and Baselines & Defining Alert Thresholds Using a Static Baseline
- Using EM to Quickly Configure & Changing Adaptive Threshold Settings
Using AWR Based Tools:
- Automatic Maintenance Tasks
- ADDM Performance Monitoring
- Active Session History: Overview
Monitoring an Application:
- What Is a Service? Service Attributes & Service Types
- Creating Services & Managing Services in a Single-Instance Environment
- Everything Switches to Services.
- Using Services with Client Applications & Using Services with the Resource Manager
- Services and Resource Manager with EM & Using Services with the Scheduler
- Using Services with Parallel Operations & Metric Thresholds
- Service Aggregation and Tracing & Service Aggregation Configuration.
- Client Identifier Aggregation and Tracing & Service Performance Views
Identifying Problem SQL Statements:
- SQL Statement Processing Phases & Role of the Oracle Optimizer
- Identifying Bad SQL, Real Time SQL Monitoring (a 11.1 feature new lesson in NF L-15) & TOP SQL Reports
- What Is an Execution Plan? Methods for Viewing Execution Plans & Uses of Execution Plans
- DBMS_XPLAN Package: Overview & EXPLAIN PLAN Command
- Reading an Execution Plan, Using the V$SQL_PLAN View & Querying the AWR
- SQL*Plus AUTOTRACE & SQL Trace Facility
- Generate an Optimizer Trace
Influencing the Optimizer:
- Functions of the Query Optimizer, Selectivity, Cardinality and Cost & Changing Optimizer Behavior
- Using Hints, Optimizer Statistics & Extended Statistics
- Controlling the Behavior of the Optimizer with Parameters
- Enabling Query Optimizer Features & Influencing the Optimizer Approach
- Optimizing SQL Statements, Access Paths & Choosing an Access Path
- Join & Sort Operations
- How the Query Optimizer Chooses Execution Plans for Joins
- Reducing the Cost
- Using SQL Performance Analyzer
- Real Application Testing: Overview & Use Cases
- SQL Performance Analyzer: Process & Capturing the SQL Workload
- Creating a SQL Performance Analyzer Task & SPA (NF Lesson 9) DBMS_SQLTUNE.CREATE_TUNING_TASK
- Optimizer Upgrade Simulation & SQL Performance Analyzer Task Page
- Comparison Report & Comparison Report SQL Detail
- Tuning Regressing Statements & Preventing Regressions
- Parameter Change Analysis & Guided Workflow Analysis
- SQL Performance Analyzer: PL/SQL Example & Data Dictionary Views
SQL Performance Management:
- Maintaining SQL Performance and Optimizer Statistics & Automated Maintenance Tasks
- Statistic Gathering Options & Setting Statistic Preferences
- Restore Statistics
- Deferred Statistics Publishing: Overview & Example
- Automatic SQL Tuning: Overview
- SQL Tuning Advisor: Overview
- Using the SQL Access Advisor
- SQL Plan Management: Overview
Using Database Replay:
- The Big Picture & System Architecture
- Capture & Replay Considerations
- Replay Options & Analysis
- Database Replay Workflow in Enterprise Manager
- Packages and Procedures
- Data Dictionary Views: Database Replay
- Database Replay: PL/SQL Example
- Calibrating Replay Clients
Tuning the Shared Pool:
- Shared Pool Architecture & Operation
- The Library Cache & Latch and Mutex
- Diagnostic Tools for Tuning the Shared Pool
- Avoiding Hard & Soft Parses
- Sizing the Shared Pool & Avoiding Fragmentation
- Data Dictionary Cache & SQL Query Result Cache
- UGA and Oracle Shared Server
- Large Pool & Tuning the Large Pool
Tuning the Buffer Cache:
- Oracle Database Architecture: Buffer Cache
- Database Buffers
- Buffer Hash Table for Lookups
- Working Sets
- Buffer Cache Tuning Goals and Techniques
- Buffer Cache Performance Symptoms & Solutions
- Automatically Tuned Multiblock Reads
- Flushing the Buffer Cache (for Testing Only)
Tuning PGA and Temporary Space:
- SQL Memory Usage & Performance Impact
- SQL Memory Manager
- Configuring Automatic PGA Memory & Setting PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET Initially
- Monitoring & Tuning SQL Memory Usage
- PGA Target Advice Statistics & Histograms
- Automatic PGA and Enterprise Manager & Automatic PGA and AWR Reports
- Temporary Tablespace Management: Overview & Monitoring Temporary Tablespace
- Temporary Tablespace Shrink & Tablespace Option for Creating Temporary Table
Automatic Memory Management:
- Oracle Database Architecture, Dynamic SGA & Memory Advisories
- Granule & Manually Adding Granules to Components
- Increasing the Size of an SGA Component, SGA Sizing Parameters & Manually Resizing Dynamic SGA Parameters
- Automatic Shared Memory Management & Memory Broker Architecture
- Behavior of Auto-Tuned & Manually TunedSGA Parameters
- Using the V$PARAMETER View & Resizing SGA_TARGET
- Disabling, Configuring & Monitoring Automatic Shared Memory Management (ASMM)
- Automatic Memory Management
Tuning Segment Space Usage:
- Space and Extent Management & Locally Managed Extents
- How Table Data Is Stored & Anatomy of a Database Block
- Minimize Block Visits
- The DB_BLOCK_SIZE Parameter
- Small & Large Block Size: Considerations
- Block Allocation, Free Lists & Block Space Management with Free Lists
- Automatic Segment Space Management
- Migration and Chaining, Shrinking Segments & Table Compression: Overview
- I/O Architecture, File System Characteristics, I/O Modes & Direct I/O
- Bandwidth Versus Size & Important I/O Metrics for Oracle Databases
- I/O Calibration and Enterprise Manager, I/O Calibration and the PL/SQL Interface & I/O Statistics and Enterprise Manager
- Stripe and Mirror Everything
- Using RAID
- I/O Diagnostics
- Database I/O Tuning
- What Is Automatic Storage Management?
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for Oracle Performance Tunning Training in Gurgaon
- Our Oracle Performance Tunning training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the Oracle Performance Tunning training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in Oracle Performance Tunning training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students Oracle Performance Tunning course with placement assistance.
- Oracle Performance Tunning training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our Oracle Performance Tunning trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching Oracle Performance Tunning course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- Oracle Performance Tunning training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost Oracle Performance Tunning training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Oracle Performance Tunning Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Oracle Performance Tunning Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on Oracle Performance Tunning technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated Oracle Performance Tunning training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Oracle Performance Tunning Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s Oracle Performance Tunning training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s Oracle Performance Tunning training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best Oracle Performance Tunning training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.