- All Courses
- Best Oracle RAC Training in Gurgaon
Best Oracle RAC Training in Gurgaon & Best Oracle RAC Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 800
Join Best Oracle RAC Training in Gurgaon, Oracle RAC Course in Gurgaon, Oracle RAC Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best Oracle RAC training in gurgaon. Students having Oracle RAC certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best Oracle RAC training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At Oracle RAC institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the Oracle RAC course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
Oracle RAC training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best Oracle RAC training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive Oracle RAC training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of Oracle RAC course and certification. We provide Oracle RAC training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate Oracle RAC course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the Oracle RAC training course duration flexible. Oracle RAC course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon Oracle RAC is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best Oracle RAC training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick Oracle RAC coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The Oracle RAC syllabus includes for Oracle RAC course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Oracle RAC topics covered are
Introduction To Oracle RAC, Oracle Grid Infrastructure, rid Infrastructure Installation, Administering Oracle Clusterware, Managing Clusterware, Making Applications Highly Available With Oracle Clusterware, Troubleshooting Oracle Clusterware, Real Application Clusters
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Oracle RAC Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for Oracle RAC Training in Gurgaon
Oracle RAC Course Content:
Grid Infrastructure: Clusterware and ASM
Oracle Grid Infrastructure
- Explain the principles and purposes of clusters
- Describe Cluster hardware best practices
- Understand Oracle Clusterware Architecture
- Describe how Grid Plug and Play affects Clusterware
- Describe ASM architecture and components
Grid Infrastructure Installation
- Perform pre-install tasks for Grid Infrastructure
- Install Grid Infrastructure
- Verify the installation
- Configure ASM disk groups
- Configure ASM volumes
- Make ASM cluster file system
- Mount ACFS volumes
Administering Oracle Clusterware
- Display Clusterware management proficiency
- Demonstrate OCR backup and recovery techniques
- Managing Network Settings
- Perform prerequisite steps for extending a cluster
- Use Oracle Universal Installer (OUI) to add a node to an Oracle Clusterware home
- Use OUI to remove a node from an Oracle Clusterware home
Making Applications Highly Available With Oracle Clusterware
- Describe the High Availability components of Oracle Clusterware
- Contrast Policy-Managed and Administration Managed databases
- Describe the functionality of server pools
- Describe application placement policies
- Create an application Virtual IP (VIP)
- Manage application resources
Troubleshooting Oracle Clusterware
- Locate Oracle Clusterware log files
- Gather all log files using diagcollection.pl
- Enable resource debugging
- Enable component-level debugging
- Enable tracing for Java-based tools
- Troubleshoot the Oracle Cluster Registry (OCR) file
Administering ASM Instances
- Understand and apply ASM initialization parameters
- Manage ASM instances and associated processes
- Monitor ASM using the V$ASM dynamic performance views
Administering ASM Disk Groups
- Create and delete ASM disk groups
- Set the attributes of an existing ASM disk group
- Perform ongoing maintenance tasks on ASM disk groups
- Explain key performance and scalability considerations for ASM disk groups
Administering ASM Files, Directories, and Templates
- Use different client tools to access ASM files
- Describe the format of a fully qualified ASM file name
- Explain how ASM files, directories and aliases are created and managed
- Understand and manage disk group templates
Administering ASM Cluster File Systems
- Administer ASM Dynamic Volume Manager
- Manage ASM volumes
- Implement ASM Cluster File System
- Manage ASM Cluster File System (ACFS)
- Use ACFS Snapshots
- Using command line tools to Manage ACFS
Real Application Clusters
Real Application Clusters Database Installation
- Install the Oracle database software
- Create a cluster database
- Perform post-database creation tasks
- Perform a single instance to RAC conversion
RAC Database Administration
- Use Enterprise Manager cluster database pages
- Define redo log files in a RAC environment
- Define undo tablespaces in a RAC environment
- Start and stop RAC databases and instances
- Modify initialization parameters in a RAC environment
Managing Backup and Recovery for RAC
- Configure the RAC database to use ARCHIVELOG mode and the flash recovery area
- Recover from media failure and instance failures
- Tune instance recovery in RAC
- Configure RMAN for the RAC environment
RAC DB Monitoring and Tuning
- Determine RAC-specific tuning components
- Determine RAC-specific wait events, global enqueues, and system statistics
- Implement the most common RAC tuning tips
- Use the Cluster Database Performance pages
- Use the Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) in RAC
- Use Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM) in RAC
- Configure and manage services in a RAC environment
- Use services with client applications
- Use services with the Database Resource Manager and scheduler
- Configure services aggregation and tracing
High Availability Connections
- Configure client-side, connect-time load balancing and connect-time failover
- Configure server-side, connect-time load balancing
- Use the Load Balancing Advisory
- Describe the benefits of Fast Application Notification
- Configure server-side callouts
- Configure Transparent Application Failover
Design for High Availability
- Design a Maximum Availability Architecture in your environment
- Determine the best RAC and Data Guard topologies for your environment
- Configure the Data Guard Broker configuration files in a RAC environment
- Patch your RAC system in a rolling fashion
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for Oracle RAC Training in Gurgaon
- Our Oracle RAC training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the Oracle RAC training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in Oracle RAC training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students Oracle RAC course with placement assistance.
- Oracle RAC training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our Oracle RAC trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching Oracle RAC course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- Oracle RAC training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost Oracle RAC training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Oracle RAC Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Oracle RAC Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on Oracle RAC technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated Oracle RAC training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Oracle RAC Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s Oracle RAC training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s Oracle RAC training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best Oracle RAC training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.