- All Courses
- Best PERL Training in Gurgaon
Best PERL Training in Gurgaon & Best PERL Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 522
Join Best PERL Training in Gurgaon, PERL Course in Gurgaon, PERL Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best PERL training in gurgaon. Students having PERL certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best PERL training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At PERL institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the PERL course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
PERL training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best PERL training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive PERL training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of PERL course and certification. We provide PERL training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate PERL course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the PERL training course duration flexible. PERL course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon PERL is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best PERL training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick PERL coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The PERL syllabus includes for PERL course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. PERL topics covered are
Introduction to PERL, Exploring the PERL Database Architecture, Creating an PERL Database, Managing the Database Instance, Administering User Security, Managing Undo Data, Backup and Recovery Concepts, Performing Database Recovery, Database Maintenance,
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
PERL Scripting Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
PERL Training Course Content and Syllabus in Gurgaon
Perl Course Content
Perl Training Overview
- Perl training teaches Perl developers the skills they need to fully utilize Perl’s object-oriented features, interact with databases, use Perl/Tk, extend Perl with C/C++, and write their own Perl modules.
Perl Training Objectives
- Debug Perl applications using a variety of tools
- Manipulate lists
- Create packages
- Utilize Perl's object-oriented features and write their own classes
- Install and use Perl modules
- Integrate Perl scripts with databases using the DBI module
- Explore the fundamentals of Perl/Tk programming
- Extend Perl with C/C++
- Develop their own Perl modules
Perl Training Content
- Diagnostic Messages
- Carping, Confessing, and Croaking
- Strict Checks
- Compiler Pragmas
- Debugging Flags
- Your Perl Configuration
- The Devel::Peek Module
- The Data::Dumper Module
Expert List Manipulation
- The grep Operator
- Lists, Arrays, and List Operators
- Context and Subroutines
- Initializing Arrays and Hashes
- Reference Syntax
- Defined Values
- Other List Operators
- Usage of map, grep, and foreach
Blocks and Code References
- Subroutine Prototypes
- Code Refs and Anonymous Subroutines
- Typeglobbing for the Non-Squeamish
- Local (Dynamic) Variables
- Lexical Variables
- Persistent Private Subroutine Variables
- The eval Operator
- The Block Form of eval
- The String Form of eval
- Block Form of eval for Exception Handling
- Review of Packages
- BEGIN and END Blocks
- Symbol Tables
- Package Variables
- Calling Package Subroutines
- Importing Package Symbols
- Exporting Package Symbols
- Using the Exporter Package
- The use Function
- AUTOLOAD and @ISA
- AutoLoader and SelfLoader
Objects and Classes
- Object-Oriented Stuff
- Making Perl Object-Oriented
- The bless Function
- So, What's a Blessed Thing Good For?
- Calling Class and Object Methods
- Object Methods
- Writing Classes
- What Perl Doesn't Do
- Why Use tie?
- Tying a Scalar
- Inside Tied Variables
- Tying an Array
- Tying Hashes
- Tie::Hash and Tie::Array
- Tying Filehandles
- What Are DBM, NDBM, GDBM, SDBM, etc?
- Using the DBM Modules
- Installing and Using Perl Modules
- Laziness, Impatience, and Hubris
- Using Modules
Installing a Perl Module
- Unpacking the Module Source
- The Configuration Step
- The Build Step
- The Test Step
- The Install Step
- Using CPAN.pm
- Using Module Documentation
Introduction to DBI/DBD
- The Old Way - DBPerls
- A Better Way - DBI/DBD
- Database Programming
- Connecting to the Database
- Creating a SQL Query
- Getting the Results
- Updating Database Data
- Transaction Management
- Finishing Up
DBI/DBD SQL Programming
- Error Checking in DBI
- Getting Connected
- Using Parameterized Statements
- Statement Handle Attributes
- Other Handle Attributes
- Column Binding
- The do Method
- BLOBs and LONGs and Such
- Installing DBI Drivers
Introduction to Perl/Tk
- Tcl, Tk, Tcl/Tk, Tkperl, Perl/Tk, etc.
- Creating a Perl/Tk Application
- GUI Programming Overview
- Adding Widgets
- Scrolled Widgets
- Configuring Widgets
- More Fun with Menus
- Using FileSelect
- Tk::Error and Tk::ErrorDialog
- Configuring Widgets
- Geometry Management
- Geometry Management with grid()
- The Frame Widget
- Defining Widget Callbacks
- Nonblocking I/O with fileevent()
- Other Widgets
- Other Tk Commands
- Getting Tk
- Extending Perl with C/C++
- Overview of Perl5 XSUBs
- Get Started with h2xs
- Set up the Perl Wrapper Class
- Write the XS Code
- The XS File
- Write Some Test Code
- What Do You Want?
- Returning Values on the Stack
- A Walk Through an XSUB
- Arguments to XSUBs
- Other h2xs Options
- Embedding the Perl Interpreter
- Why Embed Perl?
Extending the Perl Interpreter
- Compiling the Program
- Perl Data Types
- Macros and Functions
- Manipulating Scalars
- Memory Management
- Script Space
- Evaluating Perl Expressions
- Dynamic Loading
- Multiple Perl Interpreters
Embedding Perl in a C Program
- Distributing Modules
- Get Started with h2xs
- Files Created by h2xs
- The Build Library (blib) ulectory
- Unit Testing and test.pl
- Using blib
- POD Translators
- Cutting a Distribution
- Other Niceties
Embedding Perl in a C Program
- Think First
- Object-Oriented Design
- Object-Oriented Development
- Library Modules
- Utility Programs
- Timing with Benchmark
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for PERL Training in Gurgaon
- Our PERL training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the PERL training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in PERL training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students PERL course with placement assistance.
- PERL training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our PERL trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching PERL course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- PERL training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost PERL training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for PERL Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S PERL Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on PERL technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated PERL training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after PERL Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s PERL training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s PERL training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best PERL training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.