- All Courses
- Best Robotics with AVR Training in Gurgaon
Best Robotics with AVR Training in Gurgaon & Best Robotics with AVR Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 800
Join Best Robotics with AVR Training in Gurgaon, Robotics with AVR Course in Gurgaon, Robotics with AVR Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best Robotics with AVR training in gurgaon. Students having Robotics with AVR certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best Robotics with AVR training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At Robotics with AVR institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the Robotics with AVR course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
Robotics with AVR training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best Robotics with AVR training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive Robotics with AVR training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of Robotics with AVR course and certification. We provide Robotics with AVR training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate Robotics with AVR course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the Robotics with AVR training course duration flexible. Robotics with AVR course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon Robotics with AVR is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best Robotics with AVR training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick Robotics with AVR coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The Robotics with AVR syllabus includes for Robotics with AVR course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Robotics with AVR topics covered are
Introduction to Robotics with AVR, Robotics with AVR Architecture, Robots and Controllers, Introduction to Embedded C Programming, Microcontroller ATMEGA16 (AVR), Introduction to AVR (ATMEGA16)
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Robotics with AVR Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for Robotics with AVR Training in Gurgaon
Robotics with AVR Course Contents
- Introduction to Robotics
- Types of robots
- Legged robots
- Mobile robots
- Autonomous robots
- Manual robots
- Robotic arm
- Procedure of building robots
Robots and Controllers
- Mobile Robots
- Embedded Controllers
- Brief study of Microcontrollers
- Operating System
- Serial communication concepts with programming
- Interrupt programming and embedded c concepts how to use KEIL with C concepts
Introduction to Embedded C Programming
- Introduction to C
- Difference between C and Embedded C
- Data Types
- Float & Sbit
- Logical – Bit wise & Byte wise
- Control Flow
- If & If – else
- While & Do – while
- Functions and Header files
Microcontroller ATMEGA16 (AVR)
- Hardware Details
- Pin Diagram
- AVR Architecture
- Interrupts and Timers
- Microcontroller AVR Assembly Language
- AVR Studio, WINAVR C, Code Vision AVR
Introduction to AVR (ATMEGA16)
- AVR Family
- Pin Diagram & pin description
- Pin configuration
- Memory Organization
- Input/output pins
- Special functions
- System Control
- USART(Universal Synchronous Asynchronous Rx Tx)
- SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface)
- Timer / Counter / Interrupts
- PWM (pulse width Modulation)
- I2C (Inter-Integrated Circuit)
- ADC (Analog To Digital Converter)
- Analog comparator
- Keypad matrix
- LED matrix
- 7 – segment Display
- LCD - 2X16 Dot Matrix
- 8 bit mode
- 4 bit mode
- DC Motor
- Stepper Motor
- Servo Motor
- IR – sensor
Locomotion in Robots
- Gather logs
Constituents of Autonomous Robots
Projects on Robotics
- Design and Development of Team of Robots with Controlled Coordination
- Obstacle Detector & Avoider Robot
- PC Controlled Wireless Mobile Pick and Place Robot
- Black Line Following Robotic Car
- Ball Tracking Robot with Image Detection
- Remote Controlled Spy Robot with Camera Integration
- Remote Controlled Team of Robots with Image Processing Utility
- Other Innovative Robotics Projects
- Spy Robot with GSM & RF Control
- GSM Robot with Speech & Voice Control
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for Robotics with AVR Training in Gurgaon
- Our Robotics with AVR training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the Robotics with AVR training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in Robotics with AVR training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students Robotics with AVR course with placement assistance.
- Robotics with AVR training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our Robotics with AVR trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching Robotics with AVR course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- Robotics with AVR training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost Robotics with AVR training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Robotics with AVR Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Robotics with AVR Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on Robotics with AVR technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated Robotics with AVR training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Robotics with AVR Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s Robotics with AVR training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s Robotics with AVR training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best Robotics with AVR training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.