- All Courses
- Best Robotics with MATLAB Training in Gurgaon
Best Robotics with MATLAB Training in Gurgaon & Best Robotics with MATLAB Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 800
Join Best Robotics with MATLAB Training in Gurgaon, Robotics with MATLAB Course in Gurgaon, Robotics with MATLAB Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best Robotics with MATLAB training in gurgaon. Students having Robotics with MATLAB certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best Robotics with MATLAB training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At Robotics with MATLAB institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the Robotics with MATLAB course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
Robotics with MATLAB training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best Robotics with MATLAB training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive Robotics with MATLAB training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of Robotics with MATLAB course and certification. We provide Robotics with MATLAB training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate Robotics with MATLAB course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the Robotics with MATLAB training course duration flexible. Robotics with MATLAB course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon Robotics with MATLAB is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best Robotics with MATLAB training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick Robotics with MATLAB coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The Robotics with MATLAB syllabus includes for Robotics with MATLAB course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Robotics with MATLAB topics covered are
Introduction to Robotics with MATLAB, Robotics with MATLAB Architecture, Introduction to Computer Vision and MATLAB, Interfacing various human interface devices, Digital Image Processing in MATLAB, Digital Image Processing in MATLAB, Interfacing of various kind of Display devices
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Robotics with MATLAB Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for Robotics with MATLAB Training in Gurgaon
Robotics with MATLAB Course Contents
- Introduction to Robotics
- History of Robotics
- Present trends in Robotics
- Use of Robotics Technology
Introduction to Computer Vision and MATLAB
- What is Computer Vision?
- What is Machine Vision?
- Basics of image processing
- Algorithms used for image processing
- Image formats
- Complexity of Algorithms
- Colour Space requirements
- Relation between RGB and HSV
Interfacing of various kind of Display devices
- Seven Segment Display
Interfacing various human interface devices
Getting Started: I/O Peripherals on board
- Type of Sensors.
- IR Sensor
- Working of IR Sensor.
- Sound Sensors
- Temperature Sensor
Digital Image Processing in MATLAB
- Introducing MATLAB
- Image acquisition Toolbox in MATLAB
- Image Processing Toolbox in MATLAB
- Tools of Image processing in MATLAB
- Programming paradigms in MATLAB
- Image acquisition in MATLAB
- Camera Selection
- Algorithm Designing
Embedded System Concept
- Introduction to micro controller
- What is a micro controller?
- Microprocessor Vs microcontroller
- RISC Vs CISC
- Why AVR is the most widely used micro controller family?
Introduction to Microcontrollers and AVR Family
- Introduction to Atmega 8 Microcontroller
- Introduction to ATMega8/ATMega16/Atmega32 features
- Input/ Output Ports of Atmega
- Data registers of Atmega Controller Interrupts
- Introduction of Analog to Digital Conversion
Embedded C Programming
- What is Embedded C
- Embedded C-Programming for AVR Microcontroller.
- Introduction to C, Statement, Function
Image Acquisition and Processing
- Functions for Image acquisition
- Camera Adapter
- Functions and Keywords for image processingin MATLAB
- Hardware interfacing
- Accessing Parallel PORT using MATLAB
Interfacing of Devices with Microcontroller
- DC Motor
- AC Motor
- Stepper Motor
- Motor Driver IC
Introduction to LCD
- What is 16X2 LCD
- How to print Data on LCD
- Interfacing of LCD
- Coding For LCD
- Practical Use of LCD
Image Manipulation in MATLAB
- Image Manipulation
- Threshold adjustment
- Template matching
- Object Detection
- Motion Detection
Introduction to USART
- Difference Between USART & UART Register of USART
- What is Prescaler Serial communication Vs Parallel Communication
- Practical Application of Serial Communication
- Serial Communication between System & Microcontroller
Project Building and implementation
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for Robotics with MATLAB Training in Gurgaon
- Our Robotics with MATLAB training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the Robotics with MATLAB training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in Robotics with MATLAB training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students Robotics with MATLAB course with placement assistance.
- Robotics with MATLAB training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our Robotics with MATLAB trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching Robotics with MATLAB course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- Robotics with MATLAB training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost Robotics with MATLAB training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Robotics with MATLAB Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Robotics with MATLAB Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on Robotics with MATLAB technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated Robotics with MATLAB training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Robotics with MATLAB Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s Robotics with MATLAB training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s Robotics with MATLAB training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best Robotics with MATLAB training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.