- All Courses
- Best Salesforce Developer Training in Gurgaon
Best Salesforce Developer Training in Gurgaon & Best Salesforce Developer Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 522
Join Best Salesforce Developer Training in Gurgaon, Salesforce Developer Course in Gurgaon, Salesforce Developer Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best Salesforce Developer training in gurgaon. Students having Salesforce Developer certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best Salesforce Developer training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At Salesforce Developer institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the Salesforce Developer course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
Salesforce Developer training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best Salesforce Developer training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive Salesforce Developer training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of Salesforce Developer course and certification. We provide Salesforce Developer training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate Salesforce Developer course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the Salesforce Developer training course duration flexible. Salesforce Developer course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon Salesforce Developer is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best Salesforce Developer training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick Salesforce Developer coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The Salesforce Developer syllabus includes for Salesforce Developer course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Salesforce Developer topics covered are
Introduction to Salesforce Developer, Overview of Apex, Introducing the Force.com IDE, Database Integration in Apex, Debugging and Testing, Advanced Business Logic – I, Designing Advanced Business Logic – II, Introduction to visualForce – I, Standard List Controller, Visualforce and the Native user Interface, Asynchronous Actions, Extending VisualForce, Integration
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Salesforce Developer Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content Covered in Salesforce Developer Training Course
Overview of Apex
Apex Language basics
- Arrays and Collections
- Control Logic
- Understanding Governor Limits
Introducing the Force.com IDE
- Force.com Prespective
- Force.com Projects
- Problems view
- Schema Explorer
- Apex Test Runner View
- Execute Anonymous View
Database Integration in Apex
- Database Records as objects
- Database Queries – SOQL(Query results, Relationships, Filtering)
- Persisting Database Records – DML(Insert, Update, Upsert, Delete, UnDelete
- Database Triggers – Trigger Definition, Batch Processing, Error Handling, Governor Limits)
- Database Security in Apex
Debugging and Testing
- Viewing Logs
- Handling Uncaught Exceptions
- Understanding Execution Governors and Limits
- Using Governor Limit Email Warnings
- Understanding Testing in Apex
- Why Test Apex?
- What to Test in Apex
- Unit Testing Apex
- Isolation of Test Data from OrganizationData in Unit Tests
- Using the runAs Method
- Using Limits, startTest, and stopTest
- Adding SOSL Queries to Unit Tests
- Running Unit Test Methods
- Testing Best Practices
- Testing Example
Advanced Business Logic – I
- Inner and Outer Join
- Semi- Join and Anti Join
- Multi- Select Picklists
- Transaction Processing
- DML Databasse Methods
- Record Locking
Designing Advanced Business Logic – II
- Apex Managed Sharing
- Sharing Objects
- Creating Sharing Rules in Apex
- Sending and Receiving Email
- Sending Email – SingleEmailMessage, SingleEmailMessage with Template and MassEmailMessage
- Receiving Email
- Dynamic Apex – Dynamic Database queries, Schema Meta data
Introduction to visualForce – I
- Introducing Visualforce and the MVC model
- VisualForce Controllers
- Standard Controller
- Associating a Standard Controllerwith a Visualforce Page
- Accessing Data with a Standard Controller
- Using Standard Controller Actions
- Validation Rules and Standard Controllers
- Styling Pages that Use Standard Controllers
- Checking for Object Accessibility
- Standard List Controller
- Associating a Standard List Controller with a Visualforce Page
- Accessing Data with List Controllers
- Using Standard List Controller Actions
- Pagination with a List Controller
- Using List Views with Standard List Controllers
- Editing Records with List Controllers
- Custom Controller
- Controller Extensions
Introduction to visualForce – II
- View Components
- View Component Basics
- Data Components
- Action Components
- Force.com Styles Components
- Force.com User Interface Components
- Using Static Resources
- Creating a Static Resource
- Referencing a Static Resource in Visualforce Markup
Introduction to visualForce – II
- Visualforce and the Native user Interface
- Standard Pages
- Standard Buttons
- Page layouts
- Custom buttons and links
- Custom tabs
- VisualForce in Production
- Error Handling
- Governor Limits
- Unit tests
- Overriding Buttons, Links,and Tabs with Visualforce
- Overriding Tabs Using a Standard ListController
- Defining Custom Buttons and Links for Visualforce
- Adding Custom List Buttons using StandardList Controllers
- Displaying Record Types
Advanced User Interfaces – I
- Asynchronous Actions
- Partial Page Refresh
- Action as Java Script Function
- Action as Timed Event
- Indication Action Status
- Modular VisualForce
- Static Resources
- Custom VisualForce Components
Advanced User Interfaces – II
- Extending VisualForce
- Adobe Files and VisualForce
- Force.com Sites
- Creating Your First Custom Controller
- Creating a Custom Controller Class
- Defining Getter Methods
- Defining Action Methods
- Defining Navigation Methods
Integrating Email with Visualforce
- Sending an Email with Visualforce
- Creating a Custom Controller with theMessaging Class
- Creating an Email Attachment
- Visualforce Email Templates
- Creating a Visualforce Email Template
- Using a Custom Stylesheet in a Visualforce Email Template
- Adding Attachments
- Using Custom Controllers within Visualforce Email Templates
Integration – I
- Force.com Integration Solutions
- Outbound Messaging
- Salesforce Developer-to-Salesforce Developer(S2S)
- Developing Custom Integation
- Calling Webservice from apex code
- Using HTTP Integration
Integration – II
- Understanding Force.com Web services
- Basics of Force.com webservices
- Generating the web Service Client
- Loggin in
- Force.com DataTypes in SOAP
- Error Handling
Integration – III
- Building Custom Webservices in Apex
- Understanding Custom webservices
- Service definition
- Calling a Custom Web service
Packaging and AppExchange
- Publishing Your App or Service
- Creating or Editing Your Provider Profile
- Creating or Editing a Listing
- Submitting Your Listing for ApprovalBasic Tab
- Registering Your Package and ChoosingLicense Settings
- Email Notifications
- Adding Visualforce to a Force.com AppExchange App
- Managing Package Version Settings for Visualforce Pages and Components
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for Salesforce Developer Training in Gurgaon
- Our Salesforce Developer training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the Salesforce Developer training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in Salesforce Developer training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students Salesforce Developer course with placement assistance.
- Salesforce Developer training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our Salesforce Developer trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching Salesforce Developer course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- Salesforce Developer training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost Salesforce Developer training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Salesforce Developer Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Salesforce Developer Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on Salesforce Developer technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated Salesforce Developer training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Salesforce Developer Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s Salesforce Developer training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s Salesforce Developer training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best Salesforce Developer training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.