- All Courses
- Best Solaris Training in Gurgaon
Best Solaris Training in Gurgaon & Best Solaris Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 800
Join Best Solaris Training in Gurgaon, Solaris Course in Gurgaon, Solaris Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best Solaris training in gurgaon. Students having Solaris certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best Solaris training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At Solaris institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the Solaris course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
Solaris training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best Solaris training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive Solaris training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of Solaris course and certification. We provide Solaris training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate Solaris course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the Solaris training course duration flexible. Solaris course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon Solaris is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best Solaris training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick Solaris coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The Solaris syllabus includes for Solaris course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Solaris topics covered are
Introduction to Solaris, Boot Procedures, Startup and Shutdown Procedures, Service Management Facility, Installing The Solaris Operating System, Managing Processes, Maintenance of Patches, Disk Management, File System Management, ZFS, File Security And ACLS, Backup And Recovery, Managing The Print Environment, NFS/Cache FS, Solaris Volume Manager (Svm), Managing Swap Space, Jumpstart, Live Upgrade Overview, Dump File Configuration, Syslog, Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), Zones
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Solaris Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content Covered in Solaris Training Course
Solaris 10 System Administration – Part I
- Introduction to UNIX
- What is Kernel – Shell – File System – Client/Server
- Hardware Requirements – Sparc vs Intel
- Basic Unix commands
- Openboot interface
- Openboot parameters
- Device names and aliases
- Boot Options
- Booting with GRUB
STARTUP AND SHUTDOWN PROCEDURES
- Boot Phases
- System run levels
- inittab file
- Run control scripts
- Adding a run control script
- Disabling a run control script
- The shutdown command
- The init command
- The halt/poweroff commands
- The reboot command
- The stop-a command
SERVICE MANAGEMENT FACILITY
- Basic Features
- The SMF Environment
- SMF and Booting
- SMF Environmental Structures
- Service States
- Managing Services
- Listing Services with svcs and inetadm
- Managing the State of a Service with svcadm
- Configuring a Service with svccfg
- Managing the State of inetd Network Services with inetadm
INSTALLING THE SOLARIS OPERATING SYSTEM
- Installation requirements
- Partitions and multiple disks
- Packages, Clusters and Groups
- Configuration cluster
- Definition of Installation methods
- Interactive Installation Process
SOFTWARE PACKAGE ADMINISTRATION
- Documentation Packages
- Configuration clusters
- Displaying current software package information
- Checking the installation of a package
- Adding software packages
- Removing software packages
- Package logfiles & Troubleshooting tips
- Introduction to Process Management
- The ps command
- The prstat command
- The kill command
- Using the cron processes
- Creating crontab entries
- Crontab command options
- The at command
MAINTENANCE OF PATCHES
- Maintenance of patches and patch clusters
- Verification of currently installed patches
- Installing a patch on the system
- Removing a patch from the system
- Patch logfiles
- Displaying disk information
- Naming conventions
- Physical device names
- Instance name
- Logical device names
- Block and character devices
- Configuring new disk devices
- Partitioning the disk with the format command and Solaris
- Management Console
- Making a new partition
FILE SYSTEM MANAGEMENT
- Disk based file systems
- Main root sub-directories
- Pseudo file systems
- Components of a ufs file system
- Boot block
- Data disk blocks
- Ulimit parameter
- File types
- Symbolic and Hard links
- Creating file systems
- The newfs command
- The mount command
- The umount command
- The vfstab file
- The mnttab file
- Filesystem checking
- Determining if a file system needs checking
- Running fsck manually
- The lost+found directories
- Automounting CDs and floppies (Volume Management)
- Checking free disk space
- The df command
- The quot command
- The du command
- Freeing disk space
- Freeing up disk space with compression utilities
- Rotating files with logadm
- ZFS – A Basic Description
- Main Features
- ZFS Tools
- Managing ZFS Pools with zpool
- Pool Configuration Features
- Creating and Deleting (‘Destroying Pools’)
- Managing File Systems with ZFS
- Creating and Destroying a File System
FILE SECURITY AND ACLS
- ACLs (Access Control Lists)
- The setfacl command
- The getfacl command
- The ACL mask
- User accounts
- Files used in creating a user – the passwd, group and shadow files
- Adding a user
- Changing user details
- Deleting a user
- User group maintenance
- Password administration
- Local Login control
- Remote Login control
- Login logs
- The wall command
- The message of the day
- Controlling the amount of disk space accessible to users using quotas
BACKUP AND RECOVERY
- Backup overview
- Backup and restore utilities overview
- Tape device names
- The mt utility – retentsion, rewind, space forward or backward and status
- The ufsdump and ufsrestore utilities
- ufs snapshots
MANAGING THE PRINT ENVIRONMENT
- The print service
- Print service files
- Printer configuration with lpadmin
- Line printer commands – lpshut, lpsched, accept, reject, enable, disable, lpmove lpusers, lpstat, lp, cancel
Solaris 10 System Administration – Part II
- DNS Server and Client Setup
- NIS Servers and Clients
- Setting up NIS Servers and Clients
- NIS+ Overview
- LDAP Overview and Setting up an LDAP Client
- The Name Service Switch Configuration Files
- Name Service Cache Daemon
- Network File System (NFS)
- NFS Server
- NFS Client
- /etc/dfs/dfstab File
- NFS Client Configuration
- Troubleshooting NFS
- Cache File System (Cachefs)
- Creating a Cache File System
- Adding/Removing Cache File System
- NFS Logging – user access
- Automount Maps
- Registering Changes for Automount
- automount -v
SOLARIS VOLUME MANAGER (SVM)
- Volume Management Operations
- State Database Replicas
- SVM Commands and Files
- Creating State Database Replicas
- Creating a Disk Concatenation
- Creating a Concatenation of two disk slices
- Creating and Managing Mirrors
- Creating File Systems on Volumes
- Deleting a Metadevice
- Dynamically Growing Existing File Systems
MANAGING SWAP SPACE
- Configuring Swap Space
- Adding a Swap File on an Existing File System
- Disabling Swap Space
- Automatic Installation
- Principles of JumpStart
- Server Setup for JumpStart
- Configuring NIS to Support JumpStart
- Configuring Non NIS Server for JumpStart
- Rules File
- Class File
- Check Utility
- Setting up DHCP for Intel clients
- Jumpstart troubleshooting
LIVE UPGRADE OVERVIEW
- Live Upgrade description
- Basic procedures
- lucreate and luupdate commands
- lucativate an lustatus commands
- Live Upgrade Example
DUMP FILE CONFIGURATION
- Dump File Definition
- System Crash Dumps
- Core Dump Configuration
- syslog Configuration
- The M4 Utility
- Editing the syslog.conf File
- Logging Telnet, FTP and other Networking Daemon
- Testing syslogd Logging
ROLE-BASED ACCESS CONTROL (RBAC)
- Traditional Unix Security vs RBAC
- The RBAC Security Model
- Configuring RBAC Examples
- Zone Configuration Settings and Characteristics
- Creating Zones
- Managing the Zone State
- Zone System Processes
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for Solaris Training in Gurgaon
- Our Solaris training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the Solaris training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in Solaris training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students Solaris course with placement assistance.
- Solaris training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our Solaris trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching Solaris course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- Solaris training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost Solaris training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Solaris Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Solaris Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on Solaris technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated Solaris training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Solaris Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s Solaris training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s Solaris training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best Solaris training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.