- All Courses
- Best UG NX Training in Gurgaon
Best UG NX Training in Gurgaon & Best UG NX Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 522
Join Best UG NX Training in Gurgaon, UG NX Course in Gurgaon, UG NX Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best UG NX training in gurgaon. Students having UG NX certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best UG NX training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At UG NX institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the UG NX course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
UG NX training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best UG NX training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive UG NX training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of UG NX course and certification. We provide UG NX training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate UG NX course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the UG NX training course duration flexible. UG NX course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon UG NX is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best UG NX training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick UG NX coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The UG NX syllabus includes for UG NX course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. UG NX topics covered are
Introduction to UG NX, UG NX Architecture, Gateway Application, Part File Naming, Windows File Dialogs, The NX User Interface, Introduction to Solid Modeling
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
UG NX Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for UG NX Training in Gurgaon
UG NX Course Contents
- Intended Audience
- Course Objectives
- How to Use This Course
- Class Standards
- Part File Naming
- Seed Parts
- Definitions of Terms
- Starting NX
- Gateway Application
- Cue/Status Line
- Windows File Dialogs
- Activity — Creating a New Part
- Opening Multiple Parts
- Activity — Opening an Existing Part
- Activity—Save Part As (Copying a Part)
- Activity—Closing Parts
- Exiting NX
The NX User Interface
- Customizing Toolbars
- Activity — Working with Toolbars
- Activity — Working with Roles
- Mouse Navigation
- Mouse Pop-up Menu
- Graphics Window View Manipulation
- Selecting Objects
- Preview Selection and Quick Pick
- Activity — Manipulating Views
- Overview of Coordinate Systems
- Manipulating the WCS
- Move WCS (Dynamics)
- Origin Handle
- Axis Handles
- Rotation Handles
- Activity — Manipulating the WCS
Introduction to Solid Modeling
- Activity — Creating a Block
- Defining Vectors
- Activity — Creating a Cylinder
Positional Form Features
- Creating Form Features
- Positioning Terminology
- Positioning Methods
- Activity—Positioning Holes and Bosses
- Additional Positioning Methods
- Parameter Entry Options
- Activity — Creating Pockets and Slots
- Activity — Positioning a Groove
- Editing the Size and Location of Form Features
- Edit Positioning
- Error Messages
- Editing Features with the Part Navigator
- Activity—Editing Positional Form Features
- Additional Positioning Techniques
- Creating and Editing Expressions
- Activity — Getting Familiar with Expressions
- Shell Feature Overview
- Creating a Shell Feature
- Activity — Creating a Shell Feature
- Activity — Creating a Shell and Removing Multiple Faces
- Activity — Creating a Shell with an Alternate Thickness
- Edge Blend
- Activity — Creating Edge Blends
- Activity — Creating Chamfers
Model Construction Query
- Visually Inspect the Part
- Layer Categories
- Moving Objects between Layers
- Part Navigator
- Mass Properties
- Activity — Model Construction Query
Introduction to Assemblies
- Definitions and Descriptions
- Introduction to Load Options
- Load Method
- Load States
- Load Failure
- Activity — Setting Load Options
- The Assembly Navigator
- Node Display
- Activity—Working with the Assembly Navigator
- Selecting Components in the Assembly Navigator
- Selecting Components in the Graphics Window
- Designing in Context
- Assembly Navigator Pop-Up Menu Options
- Activity—working with the Assembly Navigator (continued)
- Saving the Work Part
Adding Components & Mating Conditions
- General Assembly Concepts.
- Assemblies Application
- Assemblies Pull-down Menu
- Assemblies Toolbar
- Adding Components to an Assembly
- Activity—Creating an Assembly
- Mating Conditions
- Mate Constraint
- Align Constraint
- Angle Constraint
- Parallel Constraint
- Perpendicular Constraint
- Center Constraint
- Distance Constraint
- Tangent Constraint
- The Mating Conditions Dialog
- Tree Listing
- Repositioning Components
- Activity—Mating the Nut Cracker Components
- Datum Feature Overview
- Datum Planes
- Creating Relative Datum Planes
- Common Datum Plane Types
- Activity—Creating Relative Datum Planes
- Selecting and Using Datum Planes
- Activity—Cylindrical Faces and Datum Planes
- Activity — Creating a Feature on a Relative Datum Plane
- Activity—Creating a Hole Corner to Corner
- Datum Axis
- Datum Axis Types
- Editing Datum Axes
- Activity—Constraining Locations using Datums
- Datum CSYS
- Sketching Overview
- Sketches and the Part Navigator
- Sketch Visibility
- Creating a New Sketch
- The Active Sketch
- Sketch Creation Steps
- Activity — Sketch Creation
- Sketch Curves
- Activity — Using the Sketch Profile Tool
- Creating Fillets
- Trimming and Extending Curves
- Activity — Creating Fillets
- Activity—Using Quick Trim and Quick Extend
- Sketch Points
- Dimensional Constraints
- Activity—Adding Dimensional Constraints
- Editing Dimensions
- Activity — Editing Sketch Dimensions
- Geometric Constraints
- Show/Remove Constraints
- Constraint Conditions
- Activity — Adding Constraints
- Activity — Constraining a Profile
- Activity — Sketching and Constraining a Gasket
- Convert To/From Reference
- Activity—Constraint Conditions
Swept Features and Boolean Operations
- Types of Swept Features
- Activity — Starting the Draglink
- Boolean Operations
- Start and End Limit Options
- Extrude with Offset
- Extrude with Draft
- Activity—Extruding with Offsets
- Selection Intent
- Activity — Extruding Using Selection Intent
- Sweep along Guide
- Activity—Sweeping Along an Open Guide String
- Activity — Sweeping Along a Closed Guide String
- Activity—Creating Revolved Features
- Activity — Adding a Revolved Feature to the Draglink
- Activity — Extruding to a Face
Editing the Model
- Accessing the Options to Edit Features
- Part Navigator
- Deleting Features
- Update Failures
- Activity — Edit and Delete Features
- Activity — Using the Update Tool
- Activity—Reordering Features with the Part Navigator
- Delaying Model Updates
- Move Feature
- Reattaching a Feature
- Activity—Re-attaching and Moving Features
- Instance Feature
- Rectangular Instance Array
- Circular Instance Array
- Activity — Rectangular Instance Array
- Activity — Circular Instance Array
- Activity (Optional) — Associativity of the Rotation Axis
The Master Model
- The Assembly Modeler
- Master Model Example
- Activity—Exploring a Master Model Assembly
- Activity — Creating a Non-Master Part
Introduction to Drafting
- Working with Drawings
- Creating New Drawing Sheets
- Opening a Drawing
- Editing a Drawing
- Deleting a Drawing
- Activity — Creating New Drawing Sheets
- Activity—Opening and Editing Drawing Sheets
- Drawing Monochrome Display
- View Preferences
- Hidden Lines
- Smooth Edges
- Virtual Intersections
- Adding a Base View
- View Creation Options Bar
- Adding Projected Views
- Editing Existing Views
- Removing Views From a Drawing
- Activity—Adding Views to a Drawing
- Utility Symbols
- Creating a Linear Centerline
- Activity—Creating a Linear Centerline
- Manually Creating a Cylindrical Centerline
- Activity—Creating a Cylindrical Centerline
- Annotation Preferences
- Dimension Preferences and Placement
- Appended Text
- Text Orientation and Text Arrow Placement
- Editing an Existing Dimension
- Activity — Creating Dimensions
- Text Creation
- Creating Notes
- Activity — Creating Notes and Labels
- The Annotation Editor
- Editing Notes
- Activity — Creating More Notes
- Master Model Drawing Guidelines
- Precedence and Associativity
- Legacy Unit Conversion
- Built-in Functions
Point Constructor Options
- Methods to Specify a Point
- WCS and Absolute Coordinates
- Customer Defaults
- Customer Defaults Levels
- Setting Customer Defaults
- USER, GROUP, and SITE directories
- Managing Your Changes
- Updating to a New Release of NX
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for UG NX Training in Gurgaon
- Our UG NX training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the UG NX training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in UG NX training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students UG NX course with placement assistance.
- UG NX training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our UG NX trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching UG NX course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- UG NX training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost UG NX training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for UG NX Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S UG NX Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on UG NX technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated UG NX training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after UG NX Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s UG NX training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s UG NX training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best UG NX training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.