- All Courses
- Best Weblogic Server Training in Gurgaon
Best Weblogic Server Training in Gurgaon & Best Weblogic Server Training Institute in Gurgaon
out of 5
based on 522
Join Best Weblogic Server Training in Gurgaon, Weblogic Server Course in Gurgaon, Weblogic Server Institute in Gurgaon
APTRON delivers an in-depth best Weblogic Server training in gurgaon. Students having Weblogic Server certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best Weblogic Server training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At Weblogic Server institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the Weblogic Server course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
Weblogic Server training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best Weblogic Server training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At APTRON, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive Weblogic Server training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of Weblogic Server course and certification. We provide Weblogic Server training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate Weblogic Server course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the Weblogic Server training course duration flexible. Weblogic Server course time is scheduled according to the student's requirements.
APTRON Gurgaon Weblogic Server is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best Weblogic Server training in gurgaon provided by APTRON Gurgaon to avail quick Weblogic Server coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The Weblogic Server syllabus includes for Weblogic Server course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Weblogic Server topics covered are
Introduction to Weblogic Server, Oracle Fusion Middleware Platform, Configuring a Domain Using Templates, Administration Console and WLST, Configuring Managed Servers, Configuring Node Managers, Viewing and Managing Logs in Oracle WLS Environment, Deployment, Understanding JDBC and Configuring Data Sources, Java Message Service (JMS) Resources, Cluster, Performance Tuning, Java Memory Management
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Weblogic Server Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content Covered in Weblogic Server Training Course
Introducing Oracle Fusion Middleware Platform
- Describing the Oracle Fusion Middleware Environment
- Components of Fusion Middleware
- Understanding the purpose of each component and their dependency
- Describing How WebLogic Server Supports Various Fusion Middleware Suites
- Describing How Various Fusion Middleware Suites Augment the Functions of WebLogic Server
- Explaining the Motivation Behind Distributed Systems
- The Major Components of the Java Platform Enterprise Edition 5 (Java EE) Specification
Installing Oracle WebLogic Server
- Explaining Oracle WebLogic Server Installation Steps
- Installing WebLogic Server Using Both the Graphical User Interface (GUI) and Command Line
- Describing the Organization and Contents of the WebLogic Server Directory Structure
- Navigating the WebLogic Server Online and Offline Documentation
Configuring a Simple Domain
- Describing the Common Elements in a WebLogic Server Domain
- Describing how Domains are Used in the Enterprise
- Comparing Administration and Managed Servers
- Configuring a Domain
- Describing the Organization and Contents of the WLS Directory Structure
- Describing the use of WLST Offline to Manage Domains
- Creating a Simple Domain with One Managed Server
- Checking the Port Numbers that are Used for Components
Configuring a Domain Using Templates
- Describing the Internal Process Used to Create or Update a Domain Using a Template
- Describing the Process of Extending a Domain Template
- Explaining the Domain Templates Provided for Setting up JDeveloper, SOA, and WebCenter
Using Administration Console and WLST
- Identifying Dynamic and Nondynamic Attribute Changes in the Administration Console
- Customizing Monitoring Tables Within the Administration Console
- Using the WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) Command-line Utility
- Invoking WLST and Navigate Through the Domain Structure
- Describing How Change Management is Performed Internally Using Java Management Extension (JMX) and Mbeans
Configuring Managed Servers
- Configuring Managed Servers Using the Administrative Console
- Configuring Managed Servers Using WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST)
- Starting Managed Servers
- Shutting Down a Server or an Entire Domain Using WLST or the Administrative Console
- Configuring Managed Servers on a Computer Separate from the Sdministration Server
- Explaining Administration and Managed Server Independence (MSI)
Configuring Node Managers
- Defining the Oracle WebLogic Server Machine
- Configuring a Machine and Assign Servers to it by Using the Console and WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST)
- Explaining the Node Manager Architecture
- Describing the Organization and Contents of a Node Manager Directory Structure
- Configuring, Starting, and Stopping Node Managers
- Describing How to Start and Stop Procedures
Viewing and Managing Logs in Oracle WLS Environment
- Defining and Configuring Server and Domain Logs
- Viewing and Interpreting the Format of Domain and Server Log Files Using the Administration Console
- Configuring Server Standard Output Settings Using the Console
- Describing How Applications Can Integrate With WLS Logging Infrastructure (Apache commons, log4j)
- Accessing Online Log Message Catalogs
- Creating and Applying a Log Filter Using the Console
- Configuring Log Filter Expressions
- Contrasting Autodeploy With Manual Deployment
- Configuring and Deploying Web Applications Via the Administration Console, Command Line, and WLST
- Configuring Deployment Descriptors
- Testing Deployed Applications
- Describing the Role of Web Servers
- Tracing a Typical Web Interaction Flow
- Contrasting Static and Dynamic Content and Deployment
- Front-end Deployed Applications With a Web Server
- Configuring an Application for Multiple Development Environments
- Creating a Deployment Plan
- Staging a Deployment Plan
- Using Production Redeployment
Understanding JDBC and Configuring Data Sources
- Configuring JDBC and JDBC Data Sources
- Configuring Data Source Scope
- Contrasting Two-tier and Multi-tier JDBC Architecture
- Configuring a Connection Pool
- Describing How Data Sources are Used
- Deploying JDBC Resources to a Target
- Explaining the Components of JDBC URLs
- Monitoring and Testing a Data Source
Setting Up Java Message Service (JMS) Resources
- Describing JMS
- Describing How Oracle WebLogic Server JMS is Implemented
- Configuring JMS Server
- Configuring Connection Factories
- Configuring Queues and Topics
- Configuring Persistent Messages
- Deploying an Application that Uses JMS
- Monitoring JMS Resources and Messages
Introduction to Clustering
- The Benefits of Oracle WebLogic Cluster
- Basic Cluster Architecture
- Multitier Cluster Architecture
- Communication Among Clustered Server Instances
- The Key Criteria for Selecting Suitable Cluster Architecture
Configuring a Cluster
- Preparing Your Environment for a Cluster
- Creating and Configuring a Cluster
- Adding Servers to a Cluster
- Starting Up and Shutting Down Clustered Servers.
Security Concepts and Configuration
- Using the WebLogic Server (WLS) Security Architecture
- Configuring Security Realms
- Configuring Users and Groups
- Configuring Roles
- Configuring Policies
- Configuring Protection for Web Application Resources and EJBs
- Response Time Curve
- Think time
- Response Time at system Saturation
- Response Time Past the Buckle Point
- Interpreting Response Time Trends
- Basic Tuning Methodology
- Areas To Tune
- Tuning Hardware
- Tune The Operating System
- Tune The JVM
- JVM Choices
- Tuning WebLogic Server
- JDBC Settings
- Thread Settings
Java Memory Management
- Java Heap Space
- Heap Size Limits
- Default Size Limits
- Free Space Threshold
- Garbage Collection Mechanism
- GC Performance Improvements
- Analyzing Steady State Behavior
- Optimizing GC Duration
Top Reasons to Choose APTRON for Weblogic Server Training in Gurgaon
- Our Weblogic Server training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the Weblogic Server training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in Weblogic Server training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students Weblogic Server course with placement assistance.
- Weblogic Server training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant's needs.
- Our Weblogic Server trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching Weblogic Server course in gurgaon.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- Weblogic Server training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost Weblogic Server training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Weblogic Server Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Weblogic Server Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on Weblogic Server technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated Weblogic Server training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Weblogic Server Training in Gurgaon
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON's Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- APTRON’s Weblogic Server training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- APTRON’s Weblogic Server training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- APTRON, the best Weblogic Server training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.